June jewels 2018!!!!

Lily, I know the testing urge but mine stopped getting darker than the control on cheapies so you should probs stop testing now. ;)

Ah, I'm eating crap but I've lost weight. Which is fine I know, and I'm still carrying Alistair's baby weight. :dohh: ;) Yes I know he's nearly 6 lol. But anyways I can't finish anything....after a few bites I'm already off it. Hubby cooks dinner every night as well and it's stressful because I never know what will make my stomach turn. The only exception to this is fruit. I keep waiting for it to get better....it should be getting better soon now that I'm 10 weeks, yeah?

It's even ruining TV watching for me, I can't stand food commercials hahaha.

Oh I have a follow up with my OB this morning after my trip to the ER/Urgent Care on Friday. I'm embarrassed to have to go talk about it all again since I know I don't have a UTI. And I'm nervous they will try the doppler and it won't work since it didn't work on Friday......and then I'll freak out.....I could ask them to not try to the doppler at all but I have no willpower.

I had a MW visit this morning! The exact same thing happened to me that happened with DD at this point- they tried the doppler and nothing. Then, perfect little baby on the ultrasound :) So all is well. Baby was wiggling all over and even waving. So cute! HB in the 160s. I am so thrilled. I'm almost 11w so it's starting to feel real, like this will work out! And I got the blood draw for the NIPT so I will get that info in a couple weeks!

As for weight, yup, I've gained right around 7lbs. Not surprising since I am not a snacker, other than pregnancy and can only eat carbs, and have barely worked out in 3 weeks. Time to get back to working out. Maybe in 2nd and 3rd tri I can eat a little healthier but I not worrying too much. I gained around 45lbs with DD and while I'd love to gain less this time I did lose it so I know I can deal again.

Sorry to hear about the pneumonia Katie, get well soon!

Waxing & waning of symptoms can be totally normal Lily, so hopefully all will be perfect on Sunday :)

The recommendation is something like 3-4lbs in first tri, but frankly ladies I wouldn't worry; It's really what you put on over the course of your whole pregnancy that counts - you have to do what you have to do to get through first tri! I usually lose in first tri as I can hardly eat anything, but the food aversions aren't quite so bad this time, despite the nausea.

I actually had to tell my boss today, which I didn't want to do this early, because I feel so sick & apparently look quite pale & ill so she kept asking if I was ok (coupled with being ill on Thursday & continually nearly falling asleep in a meeting 😂 In my defence, I'd had a bad night's sleep, it was very warm, & my colleague was droning on in a monotone).

I had a MW visit this morning! The exact same thing happened to me that happened with DD at this point- they tried the doppler and nothing. Then, perfect little baby on the ultrasound :) So all is well. Baby was wiggling all over and even waving. So cute! HB in the 160s. I am so thrilled. I'm almost 11w so it's starting to feel real, like this will work out! And I got the blood draw for the NIPT so I will get that info in a couple weeks!

As for weight, yup, I've gained right around 7lbs. Not surprising since I am not a snacker, other than pregnancy and can only eat carbs, and have barely worked out in 3 weeks. Time to get back to working out. Maybe in 2nd and 3rd tri I can eat a little healthier but I not worrying too much. I gained around 45lbs with DD and while I'd love to gain less this time I did lose it so I know I can deal again.

Awww you are lucky they did an u/s!!! Did they just do it automatically when the doppler didn't work?
As I predicted the doppler didn't work at my appt today either, but she had made me promise to not freak out, she just sent me on my way, since my NT scan is in 2 weeks. But two weeks feels like forever!! :dohh::dohh: I guess I *did* have a scan on Friday, can't get greedy....

But he doppler worked so easily with my son from 9 and a half weeks!! I WAS 50 lbs thinner which I bet makes a big difference in tissue for the doppler to have to go through.....

Sorry to hear about the pneumonia Katie, get well soon!

Waxing & waning of symptoms can be totally normal Lily, so hopefully all will be perfect on Sunday :)

The recommendation is something like 3-4lbs in first tri, but frankly ladies I wouldn't worry; It's really what you put on over the course of your whole pregnancy that counts - you have to do what you have to do to get through first tri! I usually lose in first tri as I can hardly eat anything, but the food aversions aren't quite so bad this time, despite the nausea.

I actually had to tell my boss today, which I didn't want to do this early, because I feel so sick & apparently look quite pale & ill so she kept asking if I was ok (coupled with being ill on Thursday & continually nearly falling asleep in a meeting 😂 In my defence, I'd had a bad night's sleep, it was very warm, & my colleague was droning on in a monotone).

Awww bless! Meetings are tough lol!! :coffee::sleep:

----------

After saying I couldn't finish eating anything I just BINGED on Taco Bell. Last night the thought of Taco Bell made me feel sick. :dohh::dohh: I hope I don't regret this! I just got ravenous!!

Awww you are lucky they did an u/s!!! Did they just do it automatically when the doppler didn't work?
As I predicted the doppler didn't work at my appt today either, but she had made me promise to not freak out, she just sent me on my way, since my NT scan is in 2 weeks. But two weeks feels like forever!! :dohh::dohh: I guess I *did* have a scan on Friday, can't get greedy....

But he doppler worked so easily with my son from 9 and a half weeks!! I WAS 50 lbs thinner which I bet makes a big difference in tissue for the doppler to have to go through.....
Yup! They just took me into the room with the ultrasound and did it real quick. So sorry you have to wait :( I would be so freaked out and not able to handle that. I’m sure everything is fine though. Like I said, it’s happened to me now with both pregnancies and both times everything has been totally fine. And you just saw everything was good on Friday so don’t worry. I hadn’t seen anything since 7w.

Hello all! I've just had to tell work too as they were being grumpy about me having a day off for my dating scan.

scan tomorrow to see if baby b has a heartbeat and if baby a is on track

Good luck baby b.

I told work straight away, we all needed some good news. Several staff members had relatives diagnosed with cancer including ones 13 year old daughter who was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour. She only lasted 6 weeks from diagnosis and we have her funeral on fri which I am dreading but going to support my friend.

Every one was so excited to have something to cheer them up. If things weren’t to work out I know they will be there to support me.

Hi! Is it okay if I join here? My edd is July 1st but I will be delivering baby end of June because I will be having a repeat csection. This is my fourth baby.

:hi: hi eppgirl! We have a Facebook group too if you're interested in joining. You can look me up and I'll add you ~ my name is Holly Herrin and my profile picture is of my son with an 83 on it. :) just send me a friend request and a message of you who are! :)

Welcome epp!!!

I'm in here even though I'll be delivering in May haha. My EDD is June 3rd but like you I'll be having a mandated C-Section and if my last pregnancy is anything to go by it will probably be around 38 weeks (that's when my hypertension started to cross into pre-e and they induced me).

Becs, praying for baby B. Not long to wait now.

Topaz, oh man, that's rough but i'm glad you could tell your work and feel it helpedl lift the mood. So sad for the 13 year old girl. :(

Since I had to go on leave from my job, everyone knew, but half the people were happy and excited for me, half just never said anything at all, even when I announced on our work Facebook group. :dohh: That kinda hurt a bit, but whatever. Work is work is work I suppose. Luckily all of my supervisors were supportive.

I ordered a Doppler. It will be here tomorrow. I know it's early....any tips on finding the HB. I do have a tilted uterus but I never had any probs finding my DS...but I know this is different because two doctors have failed with the doppler (though they didn't try long) and I'm 50 lbs heavier. :dohh: I didn't think my pelvis got fat but hey ho maybe it did.

Keeping you in my thoughts becs! Hope both babes are doing well

Welcome eppgirl!

Hi eppgirl! I recognize you! I actually am due 5/31 so I say come hang here :)

Fingers tightly crossed for brilliant news tomorrow becs!

That is horrifically sad about your friend's daughter topaz, so sorry to hear that.

Welcome eppgirl :)

Varves that sucks. Work can't make a fuss about me needing any time off thankfully.

Allie, what do you do that you had to stop work?

Is your nausea any better now you're nearly 11 weeks, Curious?

I'm in the UK and just paid to have the harmony test! I've done it in secret as hope to surprise my husband and kids with the gender ( I have a confetti cannon ready) All being well with the more important test results (chromosonal testing etc)

I'm still keeping my gender scan for sixteen weeks tho because I want the kids to come along and see the baby

I haven't posted this on the facebook group as my husband might see it XD

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...uesses-please-find-out-week.html#post38685385

My gender guessing post, should find out in about a week or less

Welcome eppgirl :flower:

Good luck baby B, keeping my fingers crossed.

sorry I missed the message about baby B!!! Sending all the good vibes and love for Baby B :)

Squig, a bit, thanks! Still lots of nausea but overall I would say I’m a little better than a month ago. I’ve also gotten better about eating as soon as I feel slightly hungry since I go from hmm, maybe I’m hungry to so hungry I’m throwing up in 5 minutes so that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->