June jewels 2018!!!!

Allie, what do you do that you had to stop work?

I am a gate agent/ticket agent for United/SkyWest. It involves lifting up to 70 lbs ALL DAY LONG as well as moving passengers in wheelchairs, etc. If I didn't have a huge list of potential pregnancy complications I might be able to do it until 2nd tri but doc agreed I should go on leave to be safe. I miss it though!

I also work as a substitute teacher, which can be tiring but is a good mom friendly job.

Squig, a bit, thanks! Still lots of nausea but overall I would say I’m a little better than a month ago. I’ve also gotten better about eating as soon as I feel slightly hungry since I go from hmm, maybe I’m hungry to so hungry I’m throwing up in 5 minutes so that helps.

Curious, are you still taking the diclectin?

Still thinking all about Baby B. :kiss:

Unexpected, I don't know what the harmony test is?!?! I'm off to read your thread. It's all very exciting!!

----------------------

I have question for all you ladies.....what position are you sleeping in? I am a back sleeper. So far it seems okay but I also try to sleep on my sides whenever I wake up on my back.

Squig, a bit, thanks! Still lots of nausea but overall I would say I’m a little better than a month ago. I’ve also gotten better about eating as soon as I feel slightly hungry since I go from hmm, maybe I’m hungry to so hungry I’m throwing up in 5 minutes so that helps.

Curious, are you still taking the diclectin?

Still thinking all about Baby B. :kiss:

Unexpected, I don't know what the harmony test is?!?! I'm off to read your thread. It's all very exciting!!

----------------------

I have question for all you ladies.....what position are you sleeping in? I am a back sleeper. So far it seems okay but I also try to sleep on my sides whenever I wake up on my back.

Yes, definitely! I have no plans to stop anytime soon. I am still sick and my MW said there's no risk to keep taking it.

I'm normally a stomach sleeper but it's already uncomfortable so I flip from side to side now.

Well I'm glad I'm not alone. I am still taking doxylamine (same thing pretty much) every night. It's the only way I can get the nausea to go all the way away. It's my favorite time of the day LMAO. I take half a Unisom and read my book in bed and I feel normal for a bit before I fall straight to sleep. I even feel normal when I wake up but it seems to wear off when I get out of bed.

I don't think my uterus is popped out yet because stomach still doesn't bother me...but I never sleep much on my stomach anyways.

Becs - keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!

Allie - I learned with my last pregnancy I sleep best on my left side. I have to burb a lot and if I lay on my right side it builds up in my stomach and starts to hurt.

Good luck today becs I'll be thinking of you and both babies hope they are nice and big and strong for you!

Welcome epp!

I haven't got a Doppler but I did do a sneaky quick ultrasound of myself yesterday and could see heartbeat and little one moving around now, not as clear as the proper ones as the probe head much smaller but still very cool

Allie - I don't blame you for stopping working when you have to lift so much. I can't even sneeze at the moment without tearing my ligaments!

Ladders - aww that's so cool. It would be great to do that, so glad the baby is all happy and wriggly

Becs - good luck, really hoping for good news for baby B

My ms is still night nausea and last night I had terrible heartburn. I had a Chinese for dinner and about an hour later I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. My chest hurt so bad even down my arm! I can't believe it's starting this early.

I told my work after my private scan. Our work is very stressful at the moment and I do a lot of driving and training so I thought best to tell my boss. I had a miscarriage when I was in my old job at work and no one knew I was pregnant so I figured it's just best to tell them incase anything ever happened. They're happy but worried as we are so short staffed our service is collapsing.

Good luck today becs I'll be thinking of you and both babies hope they are nice and big and strong for you!

Welcome epp!

I haven't got a Doppler but I did do a sneaky quick ultrasound of myself yesterday and could see heartbeat and little one moving around now, not as clear as the proper ones as the probe head much smaller but still very cool

Awww. That’s great!

Oh lovely, my boss just told me they want to love everyone who works in the lab into desks in the lab. You can't eat or drink at those desks. Not going to work for me. I told her that and she gets it so we'll see. We don't plan to still live in this state when this baby is born so if I have to quit a little sooner than planned then so be it. I would think they should make an accommodation but who knows.

Hopefully they'll be sensible, Curious.

That's great Ladders :)

Allie, I'm a stomach sleeper by preference but because of some health issues, I've had to learn to sleep on my side. I prefer the left. Sleeping on my stomach isn't comfortable anymore & pregnancy is just making it worse. I already feel like my 'bump' (which is currently just bloat!) is dragging sideways when I lie on my side though. I might have to look my pregnancy pillow out soon!

Im still able to sleep on my stomach but i prop my leg out to relieve full pressure. I think its more caution than actually being uncomfortable. I used to be a full tummy sleeper but had to learn side sleeping after my last pregnancy and breastfeeding for a year. Now i prefer side sleeping so this transition wont be as irritating. Lol

8 weeks today! Cant believe it. It seems to be flying by. Having a hyper high maintenance toddler keeping me busy helps me not obsess. Lol

Happy 8 weeks Rach!!

Ladders, that's awesome! What do you do for work? So you CAN do that then, I was having daydreams about working at a hospital to give myself reassurance scans lmao.

Thanks for the sleep info. I have tried to start on my side but I always end up on my back. Thanks for the reminder of the pregnancy pillow, Squig, I remember last pregnancy I had to use mine and prop up pillows behind me because towards the end I'd still naturally try to roll onto my back. I pretty much took up the entire bed. :haha:

Hope everyone is well today. We had a 'late start' due to icy roads so I got to spend the morning with my son, which is nice but after I dropped him off at school I napped until just now, 1 pm!!

Does fatigue end after 1st tri? I can't really remember but I am tired of being so tired even though I'm grateful for it.

Every night I lie in bed thinking I should get out my pregnancy pillow and then I think about how I didn't need it until 18ish weeks with DD and I think I'm being ridiculous. But I have it so...

Haha Curious, if you have it, go for it! I miss mine!

Same, she had a scan today so I popped over to her journal.

Nausea worst ever tonight. I'm trying everything!!

thanks guys for thinking about me baby a spot on nice heartbeat baby b they suspect wont make it i will get conformation at my 12 week scan xx

So sorry it doesn't look positive for baby B, hoping for a miracle for you xx

Always in my thoughts, becs!!

Hope everyone is doing well! After being SO SICK last night I have no MS at all today. Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->