June jewels 2018!!!!

I did read somewhere it can be because your hormones are always increasing, your body isn't adjusted so you feel more sick, then the body adjusts to the new level of hormones and then they increase so on and so forth so sometimes u feel more sick

Becs - I’m glad baby a is doing well. Of course I wish you had received better news about baby b. Hoping that by some miracle it will catch up. Again I am baffled by the “matter of fact” attitude of your provider Salt least that what it sounded like when you described it in your journal. Hope you are doing alright.

My nausea is starting to be on and off. Which is both a (physical) relief and a (mental) stresser. One more week til my next scan.

A week isn't bad at all!!!

I just got my doppler and tried and had no luck, but did get the whooshing and a lot of my own hb lol. I'll try one more time before bed.

Nausea always comes in full force at night which helps me be less stressed I think.

Sorry guys I'm struggling to keep up on here hope everyone is well
I'm so ill all day it's exhausting

Anyone have guesses on what they're carrying?

I've always leaned towards a boy, but all of the old wives' tales say girl - and DH's brothers almost exclusively have girls, so now I'm starting to wonder if it'll go the other way

I really have no clue. So hoping for a boy. I was so sure my last pregnancy was a boy and Ive only ever wanted boys so i was devastated when it turned out to be a girl. Maybe im protecting myself if Im having another girl, but I dont have any idea either way.

Sorry so ill becs. Not great here either. We went to the cinema and I took in an orange in case I got nausea and lo and behold there I was peeling an orange in the cinema. Couldn't even stomach one bite of my candy!

Interesting about the sex!

I feel like baby is a girl but I don't know if that's wishful thinking or reality haha. I would love one of each. My pregnancy is the same in some ways and way different in others so I don't know. I haven't tried many of the old wive's tales but the ones I've done are 50/50 or so haha.

I just found baby on the doppler for the first time! It arrived yesterday and I had two unsuccessful tries between last night and this morning. So I just watched some YouTube videos and it only took me a few minutes! Baby is higher up than I was thinking/trying. OMG the best sound in the world. And such a fast HB! I got girl vibes I don't know. :cloud9:

Well, anyone else who has yet to try, don't be a dummy like me who spends 30 minutes moving around in the wrong spot lol. Watch the videos. :dohh:

I have guessed correctly all but once and I think this is a girl

I got my early blood test results back yesterday! This baby passed all the scary things they check for and now I know the sex.

It’s another GIRL!!

I feel a little teeny tiny twinge of disappointment because this is very likely our last so I will never be a mom to a boy but really, there’s nothing to be sad about with a healthy baby! And I think a sister for DD will be lovely and we have so so many cute baby girl clothes that barely got worn. All in all we are thrilled :happydance:

And my feeling was right from the beginning. I’ve had a strong girl feeling since day 1!

Aww curious that's lovely! Definitely lovely to get all the little ones clothes out again.

I think mines a girl. At first I thought boy but as the weeks have gone on I'm pretty sure it's a girl, I keep accidentally saying 'she'.
I'm having a lot of round ligament pain at the moment, if I sneeze, cough or even stand up! I don't think there's anything I can do about it?

I'm definitely getting a bump the last couple of days. I've just started looking at maternity wear as I gave all mine away before as I thought Alice would be my only child. I remember being in maternity jeans at 16 weeks last time... This time I think it'll be even sooner. Eep. I'm going to be huge. I've not even put on too much weight.

Ah curious congratulations!! I'm doubly jealous as you know already but secretly I'd like another girl, mostly practical as I have soooo much girly stuff and nursery pink etc but also because I have no experience with boys so would be a bit scary!

I flit between thinking it's a boy and girl, pregnancy pretty similar and I'm from a family of girls so always joked us ladies can't bear boys lol but the babies nickname has somehow become Doug so maybe that means something lol

Allie yeah glad you found the heartbeat must be very reassuring!

PG I have suuuuch awful RLP all the time! My MW said it’s normal the second time around.

Aww congrats curious!! How exciting to know!

I feel like I have the beginnings of a bump already too! I didnt show at all until about 12 weeks last time and im only 8 and feel it starting. Eek! Need to start doing some workouts to keep in shape. Lol

I find out hopefully monday what I'm having...I think boy everyone else says girl. I honestly don't mind.

I feel like I have the beginnings of a bump already too! I didnt show at all until about 12 weeks last time and im only 8 and feel it starting. Eek! Need to start doing some workouts to keep in shape. Lol

I'm genuinley pretty thin everywhere but have a massive bump already like it's obvious I'm pregnant

I got my early blood test results back yesterday! This baby passed all the scary things they check for and now I know the sex.

It’s another GIRL!!

I feel a little teeny tiny twinge of disappointment because this is very likely our last so I will never be a mom to a boy but really, there’s nothing to be sad about with a healthy baby! And I think a sister for DD will be lovely and we have so so many cute baby girl clothes that barely got worn. All in all we are thrilled :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm genuinley pretty thin everywhere but have a massive bump already like it's obvious I'm pregnant

Same here. And im about 13 lbs lighter this time around than when i became pregnant with my dd. (Stopped bc and gained about 15 lbs. before pregnancy. Started out at my heaviest weight ever.) Thankfully after i stopped breastfeeding i dropped those extra lbs within about 5 months. So maybe thats why im noticing it quicker this time? Or just because now my tummy isnt as pretty as it was pre baby and is easier to stretch...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->