June jewels 2018!!!!

Great news holly! DD’s hb was right around that at 6w so it seems spot on. Hope the SCH clears up soon. The bleeding must be scary.

Great news holly! DD’s hb was right around that at 6w so it seems spot on. Hope the SCH clears up soon. The bleeding must be scary.

Thank you ❤️

I was sure I would get bad news so was ecstatic walking out with some good news!

I haven't had any spotting today.. Praying it stays away!

Hey ladies :) I’d love to join too! Due date is June 15th. Like so many of you unfortunately I also had a mc this May. My pregnancy had’t progressed past week 7/8 even though we saw a healthy heartbeat of 110 at 6w exactly. My body didn’t recognize it and I didn’t find out until I was 12weeks. Anyway slow dropping hCG and a waiting period as ordered by my doc I conceived on the first try after the mmc. So here I am determined that this is a sticky rainbow bean. I have a my hCG drawn at 10 dpo and it was 24. I’m going back Monday for another draw. I feel much more yucky with this one. I don’t think I can call if nausea but it’s this icky feeling in my stomach all day long. Unless I eat or are very busy with something like a conversation. Anyway I wish everyone happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey ladies :) I’d love to join too! Due date is June 15th. Like so many of you unfortunately I also had a mc this May. My pregnancy had’t progressed past week 7/8 even though we saw a healthy heartbeat of 110 at 6w exactly. My body didn’t recognize it and I didn’t find out until I was 12weeks. Anyway slow dropping hCG and a waiting period as ordered by my doc I conceived on the first try after the mmc. So here I am determined that this is a sticky rainbow bean. I have a my hCG drawn at 10 dpo and it was 24. I’m going back Monday for another draw. I feel much more yucky with this one. I don’t think I can call if nausea but it’s this icky feeling in my stomach all day long. Unless I eat or are very busy with something like a conversation. Anyway I wish everyone happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome! I'm so sorry you went through that. :hugs:

Sticky, healthy bean dust :dust:

Thank you holly and same to you! I see you lost your last bean at 8 weeks. I think I would have been just as upset, but I felt so betrayed by not knowing for so long. I almost felt embarrassed since I told the majority of people that I was pregnant after my bean had passed. Turns my stomach just thinking about it. May these be our rainbows!!

Hi ladies! :wave: Can I join you? EDD approx June 19th

Got my :bfp: at 9 dpo. Top is 11am, bottom is 11pm. Already quite the progression! Had a cp last month so really hoping/praying this beany sticks.

Ill go back and catch up on the previous pages.

Attachments

• 591D89FD-8BC5-4E2C-A291-4EF90AFA4CD8.jpg
    591D89FD-8BC5-4E2C-A291-4EF90AFA4CD8.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
Had a call from epu today to say they had a call from my kick ass GP so they're hoping to scan me latest today. I'm so so scared it's not going to be ok. I could vomit.

Rach ... Bump buddies again!? Soooo excited for you! Congratulations!! I haven't shared publicly yet!

Varves... Good luck today!! :hugs:

Welcome ladies nice to have you here 😊

Ah holly I'm so so pleased you got good news at your scan today that must be such a relief!

Welcome mom, yes it seems there are a few of us hoping we have our rainbows here, just shows you how horribly common it is. Sorrento hear you had a mmc I just think they are so incredibly cruel. I felt totally let down by my body to as we had a scan that showed heartbeat on the Tues and then I passed baby and sac on the weds, just doesn't seem like that should be possible.

Spiffynoddles that's exactly what im doing and I thibk I have to somehow try to stop because it's driving me insane. Sorry to see you've suffered the same

Varves good luck for your scan today keep us informed!!

Hi Holly!! When I was reading through last night I was like “hey, I know her!” Lol hows your little firecracker? Congrats to you too! I wont share publicly until probably 10-12 weeks. With dd I was paranoid so I kept it secret until almost 15 weeks (fam and close friends knew)

Good luck Varves! Let us know how it goes x

I'm feeling a bit better. Got told I could ask my GP to book me in for a reassurance scan about 7 weeks due to my history. My bloods were 292 on Wednesday (not entirely sure on my dates but going by LMP it would make me 4 weeks exactly). They're not repeating them though so I won't see if they double.

Im definitely much more confident about this pregnancy. Last month I had cramps, dizzy, horribly exhausted. This pregnancy no symptoms other than the occasional uterus flutter.

This showed up within 30 seconds! Even with my dd the progression wasnt this quick! Ahh! :happydance:

Attachments

• A6B47334-E124-4E45-AE73-5CEC386AF202.jpg
    A6B47334-E124-4E45-AE73-5CEC386AF202.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Yahoo! The scam was awesome. All in the right place, had a yolk sac and everything. Was measuring exactly 5+2 which matches my dates! Yahoo!

I've got an interview on Monday for quite an exciting job. Sods law says I get it and the pregnancy is fine!

Looks great Rach! I'm out of tests, need to get more as I want to keep an eye on progression.

Great news Varves! Good luck with the interview x

Congrats varves! How comforting.

Im hoping to get a scan around 7-8 weeks. But Im waiting to call to sched an ob appt until after my period is due on 10/11.

Great news Varves!

Awesome progression Rach!

Afm, 4 weeks today :) light brown spotting every day but what’s new! My next appointment is bloods on Monday, hoping for good news.

Afm, I just bought the most pregnant cart-full at the grocery store. Wafer cookies, deviled eggs and potato salad from the deli, chips and salsa, lots of cold fruit, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. We’ll see what of it I can actually eat but that’s what sounded good. Ha.

Hi everybody!!!

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday though it seems I am already 5 weeks and 5 days!! My LMP was August 27th, EDD June 8th!

I really wasn't expecting to get pregnant as we've not had any luck for a long time (have a DS who is 5 :) ) so when I took the test I was like WHOA.

I'm not scheduled to see an OB for another 2.5 weeks, so I guess I will be around 8 weeks. Gosh that seems so long before seeing a doctor!

They did do bloods yesterday though since with my DS I was on progesterone.

I took the test because I felt funny, cramping off and on but no AF, very sore nipples. I am slightly nauseous. I'm very careful though as I had an MC around 5 weeks WAY back in 2010.

Nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->