June jewels 2018!!!!

Ooh can't wait to hear about your ultrasound today, epps!!!

Ooh are you the first to go into 2nd tri? I can't wait either! So close! I mean I kind of feel like 13 weeks is 2nd tri but I guess not?

I feel like I'm cheating considering my due date is now the 31st May XD. I always thought 13 weeks was second tri but on here it says 14 weeks onwards. I guess it's up to personal choice :)

The time difference confuses me a bit - hope your ultrasound went well eppgirl.

I count 13 weeks as 2nd tri, 27 as third :)

Unexpected, I'll be delivering in May too. I had my booking in appointment today & I'll be having a planned section at 37 weeks which is 25th May. Here's a pic of my little love

Attachments

• 20171128_081815.jpg
    20171128_081815.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
My u/s went amazing today!! Baby measures exactly 9 weeks and 2 days. There is only one baby this time :haha: hb was 170 bpm.

Attachments

• A77E11F7-18CB-4FEF-9956-5BC1407A2BD6.jpg
    A77E11F7-18CB-4FEF-9956-5BC1407A2BD6.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Awwww hi babies!!!! :wave: SUCH cute ultrasound photos ladies!!!!

Squig I'll be having a planned C Section as well. If you don't mind me asking ,what is the reason? Mine is because of my 4th degree tear with my son.

If 14 weeks is 2nd tri, then we would be pregnant for 42 weeks not 40 ;)

I love all the scan pictures! I want another now :haha:

Sounds like a girly heart rate epp ;)

Allie, It's to reduce risk to the baby. My son died due to placental insufficiency, & since your placenta naturally starts to degrade a bit as you get close to birth, there's a higher risk for my babies as an issue already exists, or potentially exists, with the quality of it. So I had my daughter at 37+1 (it was supposed to be 37 but we were delayed a day) & same for this one.

Welcome Livvy!

I love seeing all the scans pics :cloud9: I’m hoping at my next scan (Sunday) I’ll actually be able to see something that resembles a baby...Unlike at my 6 week scan.

My heartburn is getting worse :cry: I’m currently writing a shopping list of foods that I should be ok to eat and it’s basically potatos and veg :huh: goodbye chocolate :cry:

Sorry iv not been around it's all been a bit manic lately and then had a radiator burst so that's been fun 😕
Lovely seeing all the scan pictures I'm so jealous! Getting closer to mine though and then i can finally announce!

I’m hoping so Squig!!
With my boys their hr was always 160 and below it didn’t ever get that high. Everything I can have crossed is crossed that we get our girl!!
Ds1 wants another brother of course :haha: I said how about a baby sister he said mm no a boy!

Aww lovely scans! I've finally got mine on Monday so I'll be about 13+5 then. I've kinda had some maybe bad news from my sister. She went for a scan expecting to be about 7 weeks and they didn't find a heart beat, they said it looks more like 5+5 and was a slightly irregular shape. We're hoping that because she has completely weird periods that she's just ovulated a lot later than she thinks. She's basically got to wait now to see what happens as although she's not miscarriaging, she's also not having any pregnancy feelings either.

At the moment I'm on a train, I've been to London for work and up since 5:50. It's nearly 8:30pm in the UK and I've still got another hour before I get home. I think the tiredness is making me queasy and I'm trying really hard not to throw up! I just want to get home and rest up.
I have a pretty obvious bump now, I guess that I'm going to be huge again just as I was with my DD.

Well 5+5 isn't too far behind 7 weeks, and it could definitely be too early for a heartbeat. My scan registered 8 days behind as well - so it could for sure be just fine!

I'm jealous you guys all got multiple scans! I just had the dating scan and my next one is at 20 weeks on Jan 16. It'll be weird because the first scan baby was just a blob, next time it'll be huge haha.

All good over here, just been busy - our landlord sold our apartment but amazingly the new owners wants us to stay as tenants which is amazing news because Vancouver rentals are impossible to find and we already pay a ton of rent just for a 1 bedroom and large den. DH also got a giant raise at work because he's been doing a bunch of extra projects, so it's just taken a huge load of stress off our shoulders.

Sander, that's great news!! :happydance:

PG, sending good thoughts to your sister. And WOW your day sounds long. :hug: Are you in maternity clothes yet? I have one maternity top now haha. I can't fit into any jeans without leaving them unzipped so it's mainly leggings and long tops atm.

Sorry ive been mia. Had family in from calgary/alberta for a few days and it was busy busy. Im so exhausted.

Beautiful scans ladies! Not sure when my next one will be. I still have to call the mfm and schedule my appt.

11 weeks already today! And surprisingly still in regular pants. Verrrrrry different from last time. I couldnt wear pants even BEFORE my bfp with my daughter it was ridiculous!

Man i hope this ones a boy....

Thank you everyone, I'm really hoping for good news for her. I don't know if it being an irregular shape is a bad sign or not.

That's fab news Sander, anything that takes a bit of stress off especially around this time of year is excellent.

I've bought a load of maternity clothes cheap off ebay, luckily I'm still in my regular clothes but mostly I wear stretchy dresses for work anyway. I'm hoping they will last me for a while longer yet.
I think I've put on about 7lb so I am going to start doing some YouTube pilates for pregnancy workouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->