June jewels 2018!!!!

Ah Lilly what a lovely scan!

Had my scan today also and measuring ahead so putting me at 14 weeks today! Next scan in 6 weeks. Have a few more people to tell and then can publicly announce

Attachments

• 20171204_131901.jpg
    20171204_131901.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
Thanks ladies. I will know more by Friday. Hopefully sooner. If you are the praying type can you please pray for healthy baby?

Lovely scan photos ladies. All of the babies are looking so cute!

Had a midwife appointment this morning and everything is good. Heard a lovely heartbeat and scheduled my anatomy scan for mid January. I do have to go back next week just for a blood test, which is annoying since this office isn’t super close to my house.

great scans ladies!

finally seem to be feeling better. between my mc in august then getting preggers again right away ive been out of sorts for like 4 months. ugh im so happy to finally almost feel like myself again! actually cleaned the house yesterday. I felt like a halfway decent homeowner. lol

So I know theres only a 50% accuracy rate with these things lol. But it seemed like fun. According to this Im having a boy! I only have to wait until January 24th to find out if this was right. Ughhhhhh

Attachments

• 5B98073E-0F64-4E43-A303-61056C7D4E57.jpg
    5B98073E-0F64-4E43-A303-61056C7D4E57.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 6710DB50-935B-4BD7-83D1-2F1B593A18E1.jpg
    6710DB50-935B-4BD7-83D1-2F1B593A18E1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
Curious, that's great! Bummer about the drive! Do you live in a rural area?

Rach, haha at 50% accuracy. A boy huh? Do you have any gut feelings? My gut feeling turned out to be right, because............

GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS!!?!?!!?!?!

I got my NIPT results called to me just before 5 pm. Everything is normal and I'm having a................

GIRL!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

Ahhhh I knew she was a girl! So freaky!!

Doctor told me not to worry about my PAPP-A just now, as there is nothing conclusive on it yet and they will monitor me 'extremely well.' So for now I'm just going to trust them and be happy I have a healthy baby girl!!

Woooohoooo!! Awesome Allie!

And cool test Rach!

Jealous of u guys, 5 1/2 weeks till our scan and we find out :p Gut says boy, every old wives tale says girl. Either way will be super excited!

Congrats on your healthy girl Allie! So relieved for you and so glad to see this news. I had a strong girl feeling too about myself that was right!

Nope, not rural at all, that’s actually why it’s not a short drive- stupid traffic! But I might just do it a day I work ;)

Aww I'm so pleased Allie! Really happy for you. I've had the normal tests too so I'm waiting to find the results.

Lovely scan Ladders.
I'm the same, I had my scan on Monday and I was 14 weeks exactly. My 20 weeks will be the 18th January (I think - my brain is terrible with dates atm)
My EDD is the 3rd June now. It'll go so quick after Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG-20171204-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20171204-WA0001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
Lovely, Lilly!

Such amazingly clear scans, Ladders & PG. PG, my daughter's birthday is 3rd June:)

Allie, that's fantastic news about a healthy baby & congrats on :pink:

My nausea is starting to improve a bit. It's still there, & worse in the evenings, but I'm starting to feel a bit more up to doung the odd thing around the house or some admin. So hopefully it will go completely soon.

Yay congrats allie on a healthy little lady!

I dont really have a gut feeling. I kind of feel like its a girl only because i never wanted girls but always knew i would end up with only girls lol. Im trying not to hope for a boy too much bc last time i was convinced it was a boy and had severe gender disappointment. Felt terrible for being so upset about gender when she is insanely healthy. Still deep down hoping and praying its a boy. Lol

Congrats pg great scan!

Great news allie.

I'm in maternity pants now. I 've exploded early 3rd time around.

My gut feeling was boy, and it is :) I was wrong with all my others tho lol

I can't believe I'm fifteen weeks today...It's flying by!!

Hello :)
I just found out few days ago that I'm around 11tc. I didn't knew until now because I had period for two months.
EDD is around 22-28 June 2018, I don't know yet because I had irregular periods.

Hi Madzia!!! Welcome!!!

Thanks everyone! I feel very happy. I have a worry about the papp-a that i'm trying to ignore for now since I can't do anything. I did start a fish oil supplement in addition to my prenatal as that is meant to help blood flow.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. :) A LOT of us are due June 3rd!! Kinda cool.

So the tail ends of MS and venturing off into 2nd tri......eek!!

I still get bad food aversions but not nausea so much unless something really smells.

Welcome Madzia :)

So I have a question - just about at 15 weeks and feeling some pressure in my uterus area? Is anyone else having this? It doesnt hurt, it just feels like... I don't know, heavy I guess. I only started noticing it the past couple of days.

Seems like large majority in this group are onto their 2nd+ babies and I'm a FTM so I'm clueless about everything haha

Are you on your feet a lot?

I get the heavy uterus if I am not drinking enough and also walking a lot. Like on Black Friday I got it haha. I also had it with my first, totally normal kid. ;)

No I'm not on my feet a lot fortunately - but when I am on my feet is when I feel it the most. I also feel it when I bend over or crunch up my abdomen in any way. Super weird, but thanks for the tip on water! I've been trying to drink more because I never get enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->