June jewels 2018!!!!

Yeah I would do that too! I would much rather have a baby a week early than go late...I know that can be controversial but I feel like it's risky to go over 40 weeks so giving you a 6 day cushion is no bad thing!

Great scan topaz!

Allie, that's how I feel too, not that It's an issue that comes into play for me since I'll be delivering at 37 weeks.

Is your family tall topaz? Maybe that's why baby is measuring ahead. Either way cute scan pic!

Wanted to share this little tip - I've had bad constipation, like awful for the past few weeks so I tried Colace to help because... tmi... I also have hemmeroids now which is a totally new and horrible experience. Anyways, I tried the Colace and was amazed it worked so well with just 1 dose, so I didn't take any more and about a week later - constipation is back! And I discovered an amazing thing!! The one thing that I changed in addition to Colace was eating 1 kiwi a day - holy smokes did it make a difference. As soon as I ran out of kiwis the constipation came back - last night, ate a kiwi and bam constipation is gone.

So if anyone is dealing with that - kiwi worked (and I've been eating half a naval orange too) and it tastes way better than that nasty Colace.

Sander, def. struggling with that and I eat a ton of fruit.

In the beginning of first tri I had diarrhea and now it's switched, but I read that because all I was eating was fruit it probably took my body a bit to adjust to the new diet and now it has. So I need to do something. My prenatal has a 'digestive blend' whatever that is lol. But I am not eating kiwis, so that is going on my shopping list! :thumbup:

Woo 13 weeks today! Got myself an itty bitty baby bump already!

Attachments

• 989A0D9B-A61E-4F26-82BF-82255B71FCE2.jpg
    989A0D9B-A61E-4F26-82BF-82255B71FCE2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
I love kiwi but I have geographic tongue so the kiwi sometimes makes it bleed! I struggle with other acidic fruit too like oranges or grapefruit.
I did find that melon got rid of my heartburn last pregnancy. It's great if you can get a natural alternative.

Lovely scan Topaz!

My problem is wind! It's so embarrassing as I feel I constantly need to fart. I guess it's better than trapped wind pain but only when I'm at home otherwise I have to find a place away from everyone :blush:

I’m with you in the wind department, I swear what little bump I had deflated yesterday I was that gassy

Hi everyone! So I’ve been reading along since I was 4 weeks and felt too superstitious to post, but I’m finally plucking up the courage. I’m 13 weeks today, due 20th June! Saw baby for the 3rd time yesterday at my 12 week scan. I had an early scan at 8 weeks, then had an ob appointment where he tried to find the hb with a Doppler and couldn’t so ended up scanning me!

I’m high risk because of a bicornuate uterus and we’re staying team yellow. Me and dh have been together for 17/18 years and have a 4yo ds. So that’s a little about me. I’ll try not to be a weird stalker now and write some posts!

This was my 12+6 scan :cloud9:

Attachments

• AFA3028F-DCC2-4AAD-A7B7-CD7E5EA864C5.jpg
    AFA3028F-DCC2-4AAD-A7B7-CD7E5EA864C5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi fxmummy!

Ugh i am sooooo uncomfortable today! I feel like this baby quadrupled in size in the last 6 hours. Serious round ligament pain.

Pretty sure that’s what I’ve been feeling all day too rach. It really hurts when I sneeze!

Hi fxmummy nice to have you! Noticed your sig my dd bump nickname was pickle and it stuck and at nearly 3 we still call it her lol

So had a gender scan yesterday and found we are defo having a little boy! Im excited but scared! Im.one of two girls, my sister has 2 girls and my two best friends have 2 girls each. I literally have no experience with boys! Also I'm worried that they won't be close now as not the same gender, my dh thinks that's silly but I have no experience of a brother sister relationship. I had sooo much stuff gifted me with dd and have no boys stuff at all so I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed!

You do indeed Rach- cute! Mine is more than itty bitty; I'm hiding it!

Good tip about the melon for heartburn PG. Although I can't look at fruit much. Foods that appeal to me are shrinking all the time...

Welcome fxmummy! I understand the fear of jumping in too soon; good news that you've made it to 13 weeks & lovely scan! Will you deliver early due to your bicornate uterus? (Am I right in thinking that means you have a septum?)

Congratulations ladders! Don't forget your DH is male, so there's an excuse to drop extra child care duties in him ;) I bet your DD & all the other girls will spoil your son :)

Nausea is still not gone - it like to tease me a bit. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow & getting my flu jab, so I'm also going to ask for nausea meds too. We're moving house in a month & I haven't even been able to do any packing :/

Hi fx! Welcome :flower:

It's nice to have one of each but I'm with you on the nerves, if I have a boy it'll be the only boy in my family as we are all girls. I'm sure it'll be interesting to learn though and now you get loads of cute boy clothes.

That's not good sqidge, hopefully soon it'll stop. I actually felt sick again last night, first time it's happened in about a week so took me by surprise and then I wondered if I'd eaten something I shouldn't of or was getting ill.

I have one girl and will have three boys so I'm well and truly outnumbered, but in my experience gender doesn't mean anything, each one has a personality that is completely different and not typically 'boy' or 'girl'

Welcome fxmummy!! I think we were once on a ttc #2 thread together which wasn’t a very active thread so I unfollowed it. So funny how we ended up getting pregnant at the same time. I also know my husband for 17 years and have a bicornuate uterus. And squig, not to answer for fxmummy, but bicornuate doesn’t have to mean septum. In my case as far as We know (only from ultrasound) it is just a dip at the top of the uterus which causes it to be heartshaped and it has two horns. So the two round parts on a heart. The risk is that the center part can have less than optimal blood flow. In my case my first pregnancy went normal, my water did break two weeks before my dd, but it’s anyone’s guess if that was due to bicornuate uterus. You due tend to run out of room earlier.

I have two more weeks till my next appointment. I wish I had one this week. We have all this family coming into town and I just wish I knew everything was fine. Ever so slightly spotting again, just when I wipe. I just can’t relax until I feel this baby move. Thought about getting a Doppler, but my doc couldn’t find it two weeks ago guessing due to my large fibroid, so I worry I won’t be able to find it and than I am really going to freak out. I wish they had little check on your baby stations at pharmacies. Oh maybe a new business idea. Haha
If spotting is still there next week I might call my doc but by then it would be only one more week till my app and if something is wrong, maybe I don’t want to know right before Christmas. Why does this have to consume me so much grrr

I have proof the universe is very unfair. Pregnant women should not get stomach flu!i was throwing up last night until 1am and I have to get on a plane this evening. So unfair.

Congrats on your little boy ladders! I think it all comes down to personality about whether or not siblings are close. My brother and I aren’t but we are very, very different and we are also 6 years apart. Your kiddos will be much closer in age so they will like the same things. I am also a tiny bit jealous

I have a brother who I was best friend with while growing up. We were pretty much inseparable until high school, and then we spent more time with our individual friends. So brothers and sister can have awesome sibling relationships! :thumbup:

That being said, I'm really hoping were having a girl this time because my daughter will be so heartbroken if it's ANOTHER brother. :haha: We find out a week from today. :flower:

Mom, I know that feeling! Stations at the pharmacy are a great idea lol. I do have a doppler....last night it still took me nearly 10 minutes to find the baby which was scary!! It's been super easy and then it's harder, etc. If you call your OB and ask if you can just have a nurse visit because of your spotting to check on baby via doppler, maybe they will let you!

WELCOME fxmummy! I saw you on first tri boards, glad you have joined us!!!

Curious, OH NO!! Is it a long flight?!?! Can you take anything? I know you can take immodium but if it's tummy flu maybe you want to flush it out......

Ladders, :blue: :blue: :happydance: !!! :)

PG and Sguig, sorry about the nausea. I still get it every once in awhile at night mainly. And still a lot of food aversions. Bleh!

Rach, your bump is so stinking cute!!!!! I wish I were brave enough to take a bump pic. Maybe I will. I feel like it's all fat though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->