June jewels 2018!!!!

I get it too when I've maybe done too much like cleaning the house or been shopping.
Everything is stretching so much so I compare it to doing sport, even gentle exercises you get some aches or feel it in your muscles

My gut feeling is a girl. I even call it a she so much

I’m on baby number 3 and I think I have started to feel some movements. I felt my second from around 13 weeks. I ve def popped a lot earlier this time.

I have 2 boys so would love a girl but I think this one is most likely another boy from our timing.

Thanks I'm glad to know it's normal haha.

Interesting how most of us have gut feelings about gender, it will be interesting to see who's right! My SIL was convinced both her kids were boys and when they popped out - both girls. So even though I'm really quite sure it's a boy (also guilty of saying 'he' all the time) I feel prepared for a surprise at the ultrasound. I'll be happy either way but my family is pushing for a girl so we'll see

I'm 13 weeks today & starting to show already :/ nausea still there but improving so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

Welcome Madzia!

Becs I see you've closed your journal, is all ok?

I'm 13 weeks today & starting to show already :/ nausea still there but improving so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

Welcome Madzia!

Becs I see you've closed your journal, is all ok?

My 12w bump this time around looked like 18w last time.

Squig are you on the FB group?

Becs got banned from Bnb. :(

Okay, my anatomy scan is scheduled and I will be 20 and 2. They won't schedule it earlier, she said it had to be AFTER 20 weeks. I am so confused!! I thought it had to be BETWEEN 18 and 20? How far will everyone be at theirs?

Squig are you on the FB group?

Becs got banned from Bnb. :(

Okay, my anatomy scan is scheduled and I will be 20 and 2. They won't schedule it earlier, she said it had to be AFTER 20 weeks. I am so confused!! I thought it had to be BETWEEN 18 and 20? How far will everyone be at theirs?
I will be one day short of 20w. They said 20 or 21w for mine. With DD I had it at 19w and there were a couple of heart views she was too small to get so we had to go back.

My scan request said between 18 and 22 weeks, they scheduled me at 20+3.

I didn't even know it was possible to be banned from bnb?? Why?

I'll be 20+4 at my next scan. I think as long as they can get a good look at all of the babies parts then I think it should be fine.

I've definitely got a belly on me now. I'm just concerned with my weight gain as I've gained 8lb so far and looking online that seems more than most people. I had nausea but wasn't sick so I think the carbs is what's caused it as it's bread everything for me. Before pregnancy I tried not to eat too much bread and now it's all I eat!

I'll be 20+4 at my next scan. I think as long as they can get a good look at all of the babies parts then I think it should be fine.

I've definitely got a belly on me now. I'm just concerned with my weight gain as I've gained 8lb so far and looking online that seems more than most people. I had nausea but wasn't sick so I think the carbs is what's caused it as it's bread everything for me. Before pregnancy I tried not to eat too much bread and now it's all I eat!
I gained 4lbs at 8w and another 4lb at 12w. Then I only gained 1lb at my last appointment. So I think as it goes it’ll slow if you’re not eating junk all day long. At least that’s my theory since I gained soooo much with my DD. I never had a month where I only gained 1lb and I ate terribly with her. I’m still eating all the time but trying to be a little healthier this time around.

I think bread was my problem too but my love affair with it has now ended...

Here your scan is the first available date after you turn 20 weeks so I'll be 20+4.

Thanks Allie - I'm not in the fb group. Why on earth was she banned?

Mine's booked for dead on 20w which will also be when I find out gender unless i crack before then!

In huge compared to how I was with dd I currently look how I looked at 24 weeks with dd! I'm hoping it doesn't continue or I'll be a house!!

Becs said she had an account years ago but had a falling out with an admin and later set up a different account and was banned for having duplicate accounts

Thanks Ladders. Seems a bit ridiculous. It's a shame.

Seriously? I didn't even know you can't have more than one account. Seems like a lame rule

Yeah I feel bad Becs is banned. I know of another old BnB friend who got banned a few years ago. They are watching lol. ;) I suppose it's like any social media thing. I think on FB you aren't allowed to have two accounts. But they would probably just make you delete one.

Okay, sounds like being over 20 weeks will be normal then. I guess I'm just disappointed it's not sooner. I need to be patient but I'm anxious to see baby again and know she's healthy. It feel funny to know she's a girl but not yet had anatomy scan!

I'm so jealous you already know allie! I'm spending every second looking at my scan trying to figure it out! I'm so impatient I just hate waiting!

I'm so jealous you already know allie! I'm spending every second looking at my scan trying to figure it out! I'm so impatient I just hate waiting!

:haha::haha: I actually loved staring at my scan wondering!!! It is so surreal to know already!

Had my dating scan today, all well and been put forward 6 days :wacko:
No way I can be that much out, I know my cycles really well, I just think I have a long bodied baby. But I’m gonna go with it as the midwife will go by it and means we are viable sooner. So I’m now due 17th.

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/49863F7A-9E4A-4258-8788-D10DC23749FF.jpeg

How crazy is that??! 6 days! I suppose that happened to me as well at my dating scan but I wasn't sure of my timing. Awww what a cute wee scan photo!

That would mean I ovulated on cd 7 and got a faint bfp at 16dpo.
Mine makes much more sense. I ve been charting for years and can even tell you which ovary each of my children came from because of ovulation pains.
The report gives a graph and they are using the 50%ile. If you move the cross back to 12 +3 my dates it puts us on the 100%ile. I think I just have a long baby. Dh is tall and I’m not short. But the midwife will go by these dates so I will too.
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/FB06BE0F-DD89-45FD-92E6-6B7CF4E93B38.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->