June jewels 2018!!!!

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon allie. I'm worried about getting a fever too.
I've had my flu jab but I've caught my daughters cold she's had over Christmas so I've got a sore throat and I ache (though a bit of that may be the pilates I did yesterday)
I don't think it lasts too long so I'll have some honey and lemon drink and stay indoors.

I had a cold for 3 weeks and it turned to sinesitus it went away a week before Christmas thankfully xx

Hey ladies, I had an impromptu ultrasound with my OB yesterday because they had trouble finding the heartbeat with the doppler, and she said she thinks baby is a boy. At 13+4 weeks, how accurate do you think it is? I'll admit, we were really hoping for a girl this time. :(

Will you guys be finding out the gender for sure?? Sorry if I'm being nosy I've just been thinking about it

I'm eighteen weeks with my fourth and not really feeling much yet, I felt a few kicks christmas eve but not much since, baby is fine on doppler so not too worried i remember they are really sporadic at this point

Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas

I'm eighteen weeks with my fourth and not really feeling much yet, I felt a few kicks christmas eve but not much since, baby is fine on doppler so not too worried i remember they are really sporadic at this point

Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas

I’m so glad to hear this! I’m 18w now too and still not feeling much, if anything, so I’ve been a lititle concerned. I think there’s a wide range though so no reason to think there’s anything wrong.

Hi! I’m B and I am due June 3rd! I have been looking for other mamas to connect with and a mom from this group commented on one of my posts and told me to join here. So here I am! �� I have 2 kids, age 3.5 and almost 2. Super nervous about having 3 ��

Hi mrsgax, welcome. I'm going from one to two children and I find it scary! I guess it's always nerve wrecking going into the unknown but exciting too.

Does anyone else have low blood pressure. Last time I got checked it was 100/50. I didn't know what that meant so decided to be nosey on the Internet. I've been told it's low before but nothing to worry about. I'm just curious.

Hi mrsgax:wave:, welcome. I'm going from three to four children and I'm nervous as I found two to three quite tough. Mine will be seven, four and two when this baby arrives.

Hey ladies, I had an impromptu ultrasound with my OB yesterday because they had trouble finding the heartbeat with the doppler, and she said she thinks baby is a boy. At 13+4 weeks, how accurate do you think it is? I'll admit, we were really hoping for a girl this time. :(

Will you guys be finding out the gender for sure?? Sorry if I'm being nosy I've just been thinking about it

For sure! We were going to pay and do any early ultrasound at a place nearby, but because the OB seemed pretty confident in her boy guess, we decided to save our money and wait for the anatomy scan, which will be in about 3 and half weeks. I'm prepared for it to be a boy, by I'll admit I'm still holding on to a tiny bit of hope that it might be a girl after all.

For sure! We were going to pay and do any early ultrasound at a place nearby, but because the OB seemed pretty confident in her boy guess, we decided to save our money and wait for the anatomy scan, which will be in about 3 and half weeks. I'm prepared for it to be a boy, by I'll admit I'm still holding on to a tiny bit of hope that it might be a girl after all.

Awh exciting! It could be a girl still, swollen girl parts can look like boy parts that early on. Thats why most places won't even try until 16 weeks. I know if it's a boy you will be happy but I hope you get your girl <3

I'm going from 3 to 4 as well and I'm so scared. I find three tough to be honest especially as they are all so young, so this is gonna be crazy. I'm excited but it's gonna be hard work.

Hi mrsgax, welcome. I'm going from one to two children and I find it scary! I guess it's always nerve wrecking going into the unknown but exciting too.

Does anyone else have low blood pressure. Last time I got checked it was 100/50. I didn't know what that meant so decided to be nosey on the Internet. I've been told it's low before but nothing to worry about. I'm just curious.

Thank you! 1-2 was hard for me... but it got easier!

I had have had low blood pressure this pregnancy, which is surprising as I was high with my first and normal/high with my 2nd. I’ve been feeling super tired though. Have you been tired?

Hi mrsgax:wave:, welcome. I'm going from three to four children and I'm nervous as I found two to three quite tough. Mine will be seven, four and two when this baby arrives.

Wow! Give me all of your tips cause I’m terrified lol. Mine will be 4 and 2.5 when the baby comes. Are you a patient person? I’m not at all :( I really try to be, but it’s suoer hard... my 3 year old is extremely spirited and my almost 2 year is just that... almost 2! And she’s super attached to me like I can’t put her down or she screams. I really don’t know how I will handle 3 :wacko:

I have definitely been tired. I was all the way through my first pregnancy too. I kept thinking "when am I getting this energy boost they keep talking about?"
I'm also very pale atm, even with olive skin which I worried was anemia but I'm fine with that.

I'm going to try and increase my exercise a little just to give myself a boost (and feel less guilty eating Christmas chocolate)

I'm on #5, so here's my two cents. :winkwink: I found going from 2 to 3 to be easier than going from 1 to 2. By the time you have three, you already know how to juggle the needs of more than one kid, you already have a routine, and you're more confident in your skills as a mother. I'm not saying it's easy, but after two, each subsequent kid has been easier. :thumbup:

Unexpected212, mine are similar ages to yours!

Ugh, I've just weighed myself and now I'm worrying. I've put on 13lb since getting pregnant.
I have overeaten over Christmas so I'm hoping it's just that.
My clothes still fit that I was in before pregnancy except for my t-shirts as my boobs have gone up two sizes already.
I really wanted to try and not put on as much weight this pregnancy.

Ugh, I've just weighed myself and now I'm worrying. I've put on 13lb since getting pregnant.
I have overeaten over Christmas so I'm hoping it's just that.
My clothes still fit that I was in before pregnancy except for my t-shirts as my boobs have gone up two sizes already.
I really wanted to try and not put on as much weight this pregnancy.

I don't think that's bad. That's about what I have gained. For me.. I try and stay no more than the week I'm in. So if I'm 18 weeks ~ I don't want to have gained more than 18 lbs.

I ve only gained 2lb so far. It did help that I lost 5lb in 1st tri due to nausea and a sickness bug.

That's normal! I think 13 lbs is probably just about perfect for nearly halfway through. I WISH I had gained something. I'm so worried about IUGR and I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight after losing near 10 in 1st tri.....so I guess I HAVE gained....but just evened out.

I’ve put on 5lbs so far, guessing being so sick meant I’d lost some before then starting to gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->