June jewels 2018!!!!

This is yesterday's FRER. I can't believe the lines were already switched where the HCG line is darker than the control. :shrug: I got that like weeks after I knew I was pregnant last time.

It feels weird to have skipped the TWW but I am a SUPER nervous person so it was probably a good thing.

Attachments

• 22228624_10159675360715727_5458255504540459765_n.jpg
    22228624_10159675360715727_5458255504540459765_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 16
Allie, congrats! I found out at 5.5 weeks with my daughter and it was so nice to skip the first few weeks.

I took my last FRER today, and I'm happy with the progression. (Top is 9 dpo, middle is 10 dpo, and bottom is today at 11 dpo). :flower:

I also set up my first ultrasound on November 13th when I'll be 9 weeks. :)

Attachments

• 20171006_152150.jpg
    20171006_152150.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
Im definitely much more confident about this pregnancy. Last month I had cramps, dizzy, horribly exhausted. This pregnancy no symptoms other than the occasional uterus flutter.

This showed up within 30 seconds! Even with my dd the progression wasnt this quick! Ahh! :happydance:

It looks great :flower:
Yahoo! The scam was awesome. All in the right place, had a yolk sac and everything. Was measuring exactly 5+2 which matches my dates! Yahoo!

I've got an interview on Monday for quite an exciting job. Sods law says I get it and the pregnancy is fine!

I'm so glad your scan went well!! Such a relief to see everything is as it should be! :hugs:

Great news Varves!

Awesome progression Rach!

Afm, 4 weeks today :) light brown spotting every day but what’s new! My next appointment is bloods on Monday, hoping for good news.

I had some light spotting too. :( turns out I have a small subchorionic hemorrhage. I've had it in my second pregnancy. Just take it easy :hugs:

Afm, I just bought the most pregnant cart-full at the grocery store. Wafer cookies, deviled eggs and potato salad from the deli, chips and salsa, lots of cold fruit, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. We’ll see what of it I can actually eat but that’s what sounded good. Ha.

Oh man.yummmm. I'm already struggling to eat healthy like I always do! :wacko:

Hi everybody!!!

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday though it seems I am already 5 weeks and 5 days!! My LMP was August 27th, EDD June 8th!

I really wasn't expecting to get pregnant as we've not had any luck for a long time (have a DS who is 5 :) ) so when I took the test I was like WHOA.

I'm not scheduled to see an OB for another 2.5 weeks, so I guess I will be around 8 weeks. Gosh that seems so long before seeing a doctor!

They did do bloods yesterday though since with my DS I was on progesterone.

I took the test because I felt funny, cramping off and on but no AF, very sore nipples. I am slightly nauseous. I'm very careful though as I had an MC around 5 weeks WAY back in 2010.

Nice to meet you all!

Allie! :hi: I recognize you from Bailey's journal! Congratulations!!! :yippee:

Allie, congrats! I found out at 5.5 weeks with my daughter and it was so nice to skip the first few weeks.

I took my last FRER today, and I'm happy with the progression. (Top is 9 dpo, middle is 10 dpo, and bottom is today at 11 dpo). :flower:

I also set up my first ultrasound on November 13th when I'll be 9 weeks. :)

Your tests look perfect!

Holly - hopefully the subch. hemorrhage resolves itself soon. I just hate the fear everytime I go to the bathroom. At least mine has settled in to just being really light. When I get pregnant it always is worst around 9-11 dpo and then it dies down. If I’m not pregnant it turns into af.

I hate the side affect of constipation. Any natural (sth besides caffeine) remedies anyone?
If my numbers are good Monday I am assuming they will schedule me for my first sono. I am not going in at 6 weeks again. I’d rather wait. Having the pregnancy fail after being reassured by a perfectly measuring fetal pole with a perfect heartbeat made it harder in the end. I’m shooting for a scan no earlier than 7 weeks maybe even 8. I’ll know more on Monday.

Great progression Spiffy!

Welcome Allie! What a great surprise and no nerve wrecking tww!

Welcome and congrats allie! Fab test!

Spiffy awesome progression! I used my last frer today so have to pick up more tomorrow!

I know Holly! I normally eat so healthy but first tri is just survival mode for me. I’ve been able to keep working out so far so that makes me happy at least.

Welcome new ladies!! Love seeing your scan holly! Makes it so much more real :)

Thank you ladies!!!

Argh I had an extra test in the FRER box so I took it tonight and the line had gotten lighter! All I can think is my pee was clear and it was evening not early afternoon.....it still really freaked me out though. I am thinking I should stop since I am probably 19DPO and at some point they get lighter. But I can't help but stress!

Hi Holly, yes, I know you from Bailey's journal. :) Yay!

Welcome allie! Don't freak out about the tests too much. It's probably just all about the wee.

How is everyone? I buzzy from my scan but also now the doubt sets in that it will still fail. Stupid brain.

I had some brown spotting last night too! Don't really know what to do as I spoke to my EPU a couple of days ago (not about spotting, about the stuff that happened earlier in the week) and they said they don't see anyone under 6 weeks. I had spotting with my son too and it was a clot, but all was fine.

Try not to worry Allie, I'm sure it'll just be the concentration of your urine. I don't have any tests left and I wanted to test this morning. I'm going to get some today but wait til tomorrow morning because I know I'll freak out if I take it at a different time and it's lighter x

Hi everyone I would like to join:) due date is June 11. This is baby number 6 and I’m of advanced maternal age but don’t feel it haha my hcg came back at 1084 at 14 dpo ish which I thought was high but according to the chart provided within range..

Attachments

• 3497254E-7DF8-46B4-A7F3-9A4F92F08DEB.jpg
    3497254E-7DF8-46B4-A7F3-9A4F92F08DEB.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 12
Allie, my 20dpo FRER was lighter than my 18dpo. It’s the hook effect. Try not to worry.

Thanks ladies!! I took a FMU this morning and it was the same as Thus, I will post a pic, but I think I am probably a bit crazy because who is testing at 20 DPO (or whatever I am?) :dohh: It was just such a surprise BFP I am not sure what I'm expecting!

Welcome Nicole!

Cara, good idea waiting until tomorrow. How many DPO are you?

Here are my tests. I guess i am wanting the control line to go away. Does it even work like that? I probably need to stop!!

Attachments

• 22291871_10159682994145727_1553576596_n.jpg
    22291871_10159682994145727_1553576596_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
I dont think they can get much darker than that and it depends on how much dye each test has etc. they look great to me!!

Hi Spiffy!!! I've been around on this board since we were both pregnant with our firsts and now I'm on my fourth haha.

Spiffy your progression looks great they are coming along nicely

Allie i know its hard but i think you need to step away from the tests now, I drive myself crazy last time testing and then diluting urine more and more to check my levels and it just made me super anxious and didn't give me any heads up on what was to happen. This time I stopped testing at 15dpo and it's much better for my sanity!

Cara how are you doing now? Hope it's all stopped and your good

Welcome Nicoley! Your numbers sound great!

Thanks ladies!! I took a FMU this morning and it was the same as Thus, I will post a pic, but I think I am probably a bit crazy because who is testing at 20 DPO (or whatever I am?) :dohh: It was just such a surprise BFP I am not sure what I'm expecting!

Welcome Nicole!

Cara, good idea waiting until tomorrow. How many DPO are you?

I know it's so difficult to stop testing and relax. There are loads of reasons it could still be the same. I know it's still so hard not to worry.

I'm not entirely sure on my dates as, strangely, I didn't get a positive OPK this month. But my best guess would put me around 19dpo. Been having some bleeding last night and today which is a bit worrying.

Spiffy your progression looks great they are coming along nicely

Allie i know its hard but i think you need to step away from the tests now, I drive myself crazy last time testing and then diluting urine more and more to check my levels and it just made me super anxious and didn't give me any heads up on what was to happen. This time I stopped testing at 15dpo and it's much better for my sanity!

Cara how are you doing now? Hope it's all stopped and your good

Got slightly more bleeding (not enough to go into a pad but a lot when I wipe) and it was turning pink/red so phoned nhs24 and got sent to the out of hours doctor. As expected, not much they can do, just a waiting game to see what happens. They told me to phone the early pregnancy unit on Monday to see if they could scan me at the 6 week mark x

Hi everyone, I'm due on the 8th June.
This is my second baby though she's 5 in a few days so I can't remember too much as how similar or not this ones been so far.
I definitely don't remember being this tired though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->