June jewels 2018!!!!

Unexpected yes! I have three boys and I'll be finding out on Feb 6th if this baby will be boy or girl. I am definitely hoping girl!

Cute 12 week bump Curious.

Holly YAY YAY YAY!!

Epp, I'm so sorry, that sounds so scary!! So you didn't know about it at your previous births? Goodness!! :hugs: I hope they approve your VBAC.

I convcinced my OB to give me a trial of labor given my prior 4th degree tear they wanted to do elective C-Section. I'm having second thoughts though about vaginal. So many what ifs, eh?!?!

Whoever posted about headaches on their app, thank you. :hugs: So far headache free the past 2 days, it's like a miracle!!

Unexpected I feel you I get quite tired........I am having some caffeine....do you drink anything with caffeine?

Hope everyone is doing well! Still no internet at our house so me being on BnB is quite spotty atm.

Well I did know but I had not had surgeries before with my first. I knew it would be bad but I didn't know what to do because I didn't plan for every outcome I just knew I didn't want a csection and I told them that and why. The second csection was necessary but at THAT point I didn't know there was cov3rs that they could put on their lights. It was while I was discussing it with my husband that I realized why both births were so awful.

Congrats on your boy holly! I watched your gender reveal on FB - super cute!

Sorry I don't have contributions on the C-section vs vaginal discussion. Just don't know enough about it!

Anatomy scan tomorrow, feeling nervous. I'm trying not to think about it too much. I was playing with the baby earlier - I'd give my tummy a little poke and he'd give a big kick back - we went back and forth 4 or 5 times, very cool!

Congrats on :blue: Holly!

Gosh that sounds painful & terrifying, epp!

Hope all is perfect tomorrow, Sander.

I've been feeling baby less for the past week. I should be feeling her more, I'd have thought although I have also been eating a bit less sugar so maybe that's why. I'm mildly concerned but I suppose as long as I'm still feeling her, it's probably ok - we aren't at the stage of strong regular movements yent. I'm team :pink: again; I can't remember if I already said!

Does anyone know how mom15 is? I haven't seen her post for a while.

Congrats on finding out team
Blue holly!

Allie glad your headaches have improved, I’ve been suffering with them on and off.

Eppgirl good luck with finding out gender in Feb. also really hope your Drs can do more for you.

Sander. I have my scan tomorrow too, feeling nervous but also trying not to think about it too much.

Squig it feels like I go through a few days of feeling lots of movement and then things will go quiet for a few days and I’ll get really worried. I’m wondering if baby turns and kicks the other way and I’m not feeling it. Congrats on team pink!

Afm been feeling pretty off with tiredness, nausea and an upset tummy. Not sure if it’s a bug or pregnancy related. My allergies are driving me crazy too!!! Feeling sorry for myself today.

Congrats on the little girl squig!

Had a nice scan today :) Sonographer said everything looked good - my doc is getting the full report, so I'm hoping not to hear from her until my next appointment. I wish they'd let you go over the full results right away, but they don't do that here. Anyways, based on the sonographer' comments I'm assuming all is fine.

Here are the pics :) We got one of the profile which I think is great, you can see the little nose and lips and everything - and we got one of his little feet too!

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Very cute, Sander! Glad it seems that all is well :)

Squid - thanks for asking about me!

I go through phases where I lose my drive to post. This time triggered by being super busy around the holidays, then fighting a stubborn head cold and DS had his first ear infection. Then I get out of touch and it takes me a bit to get back into the conversations.

It feels like the 2nd tri energy burst came and went and now I already see the many later pregnancy symptoms. Heartburn, out of breath fast, exhausted in general, mild swelling in my legs. I feel tiny movements here and there and wish it was more. Haven’t felt it from the outside, but I have to remind myself that with DS I didn’t feel anything until I was as far as I am today. I have my anatomy scan a week from tomorrow and try not to freak out. I already had a night mare that I lost the pregnancy. It was a bizarre dream, totally unrealistic. I will spare anyone here the details as I know some of you have gone through losses that are far worse than any night mare. All I say is that in my dream the baby had an extra finger on the left hand and it’s obvious my experience from my sono with my son that deep down traumatized me a bit.
I keep seeing everyone’s beautiful scans and I’m sure everything will be fine with my baby! I will stay team yellow so no gender announcement coming anytime soon.

Hope you all are doing well :) It’s my birthday today so I’m having a good day :)

mom15 :hugs: I feel the same... where the heck did the "feel good" good stage go? I have awful heartburn now too to the point that I have to take something or I'm dying. I crash at 8pm and have no energy to do jack squat! I've been feeling this little bean for awhile ~ since 14-15 weeks but it's definitely sporadic and I wish it was more! I know they're still tiny though and I keep trying to tell myself that!

I hope the anatomy scan alleviates some of the concern~ I am sure it will go well! :hugs:

Sander, I love the feet and glad all is well!! :happydance:

Mom15, I feel you. I have maybe a tiny bit more energy?!?! Maybe!?! I get out of breath quite easily, luckily no heartburn. Nightmares and vivid dreams are SO NORMAL. I have had a lot of random dreams about the baby, some where I'm panicking because I can't think of a name, etc.

MY OB assured me today at 20 weeks that feeling a few flutters a day is normal and that's about where I'm at. One or two kicks during the day and a few more in bed at night. And it's okay not to feel from the outside from a much longer time.

I had my monthly OB appt today and got my fundal height measured for the first time! I don't know why it excited me lol. She said I'm bang on 21 weeks for it, it's just above my belly button. The movement I feel are much lower down though so unsure what that's about. The movements are far below my belly button.

Happy Birthday, Mom15! I'm sure your scan next week will show a healthy baby, but I understand the worry. I still I my feel little tickles and squirms from baby, but no good kicks and nothing from the outside yet. I'm pretty sure I have an anterior placenta ( my anatomy scan is next Tuesday, so I'll ask then).

My scan went well today, phew! Took a long time though as baby wasn’t cooperating, but got everything in the end. I closed my eyes when she was checking genitalia but there was a view early on when I thought I saw testicles but my dh thinks it would be impossible to tell as the view changed so quickly and I have no idea what I’m looking at!! So still team yellow and hoping for pink, but have prepared myself for blue now. Have to keep going back to scan cervical length because of bicornuate risks, and growth scans, but baby measuring ok for now.

Mom15 and Holly I’m definitely feeling that my burst of energy has completely gone and I feel awful again :( I wish I’d had longer feeling better but I’m so tired again, nauseous, upset stomach and headaches, ugh! But I’ll take it knowing this little one is growing well.

Glad your scan went well sander, we got a cute pic of feet too and a nice profile shot.

Good luck for your scan mom15, I was nervous too, but sure everything will be just fine!

Allie, baby is probably breech right now. I just had my anatomy scan and mine is and I feel all the movements very low because that’s where she’s kicking.

fx, yay, that's fantastic!!!! Glad you didn't see anything. I'm inclined to agree with DH, even our girl's bits looked like they could be testicles if you were glancing quickly.
I meant to ask where in the US you are? My hubby is also British living in the US. Are your kids gonna get dual citizenship? Our son Alistair does and we will for this baby too. :) We're in Colorado.

I meant to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM15! :cake:

fx, yay, that's fantastic!!!! Glad you didn't see anything. I'm inclined to agree with DH, even our girl's bits looked like they could be testicles if you were glancing quickly.
I meant to ask where in the US you are? My hubby is also British living in the US. Are your kids gonna get dual citizenship? Our son Alistair does and we will for this baby too. :) We're in Colorado.

Thanks Allie, I guess we wait and see now!! We’re in Northern Virginia, where in Britain is your dh from? We’re looking into it but we’re both British citizens so not sure how it’ll work. The new baby born here probably will but it’s a more difficult process for our ds who wasn’t born here.

Thanks Allie, I guess we wait and see now!! We’re in Northern Virginia, where in Britain is your dh from? We’re looking into it but we’re both British citizens so not sure how it’ll work. The new baby born here probably will but it’s a more difficult process for our ds who wasn’t born here.

Hubby was born in Easbourne but considers himself Scottish as he lived there from age 4. :) That's where we met and got married; I lived there for about 4 years.

Yeah, visa stuff is so complicated! At least this baby can have both and decide where to live one day haha. We will probably settle down in Scotland in the next decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->