June jewels 2018!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm crap at updating here. I only remember fb. All good here. Edd is now the 4th June and we're yeah pink (in shock!) hope everyone is ok. X

No hiding that bump, epp- looking good!

Congratulations on :pink: Varves.

Not really comparable because it was a good but earlier but my baby was just over 7oz at 17+4 - average size. My anatomy scan is next Tuesday so maybe I'll get another estimate then.

I'm still not getting much movement, but we're in the throes of packing to move house on Friday, so maybe all the stress has something to do with it?

Lovely bump pictures Eppgirl.
I've definitely got bigger the last couple of days. Suddenly I feel huge and my stomach is really hard, which I think could be a mix of baby and bloating.

I didn't get told any size or weight measurements and I don't get to see my midwife for another 5 weeks so I don't think I'll find out. I'm sure that the baby was measuring 23+4 weeks on screen but that wouldnt add up with my dates at all! I've been worrying that the baby is too big or I have gestational diabetes. I have my GTT in a couple of weeks so I guess I'll find out then.

I was told Alistair (my 6 year old) was going to be over 8 lbs and he was only 7lbs 3oz....and he was getting NSTs every few days at the end, so they were pretty off, by a POUND, lol!!!

Looking good, Epp!

Squig, I am sure your stress is making you less likely to feel baby...I feel like I need to be focused most of the time and sitting still or I won't feel her. Chances are you are pretty darn busy. How many movements are you feeling a day if you could guess? Knowing you don't need to kick count for another month. ;)

I'm asking because we just got back from 3 days in Los Angeles. We flew out there. (OMG YOU GUYS I WOULD NOT SUGGEST TRAVELLING PREGNANT-- it really was exhausting :wacko: and I was aching all over by the time we got back to our hotel at night) Anyways, I kept wanting to feel baby when we were doing something fun, like splashing in the ocean, but I really only felt her after breakfast, at dinner, and in bed at night (like times I was doing nothing). And those were a few wiggles.

PG I think I've had a growth spurt too! Hubby noticed and I noticed all of a sudden my bump is sticking out more. It was on vacation it happened so maybe just bloat or me being dehydrated (I tried to drink a ton BUT was active from morning til night) and being mega constipated (days and days and days...not once have gone to the bathroom since we left for L.A. on Saturday! :shock:)

Just popping in to update real quick. Baby is definitely a boy, but at least I was prepared. :winkwink:

The tech was so nice and took lots of pictures, including this cute 3D picture of his face. :cloud9:

Attachments

• PSX_20180123_165653.jpg
    PSX_20180123_165653.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
That's an amazing shot, Spiffy!!

Yeah you were definitely prepared. Hope you are feeling better about it. xoxox

Just popping in to update real quick. Baby is definitely a boy, but at least I was prepared. :winkwink:

The tech was so nice and took lots of pictures, including this cute 3D picture of his face. :cloud9:

Congratulations :)

We are destined to live our lives outnumbered but in the most beautiful way haha

Great to see some lovely updates! Bump pics, scan pics, pink or blue....lots of lovely news to read!

Not much going on with me, was poorly for a few days but seem better now. Sitting here feeling some lovely kicks from the outside which is making me so happy! I have an appointment with the nurse tomorrow and another cervix check in a few weeks.

That's so cool FX! My kicks are getting stronger but I can't feel any from the outside yet.

Hi Mumma! Welcome!!!

Hope everyone is well. :)

I'm super emotional today. My dad was visiting and he had to fly home. My husband is on another continent visiting his mum and I didn't go because even flying 2 hours to California did me in!!! So I'm in single mom mode and I don't want to cook or clean. It was a happy meal for dinner for my 6 year old and I'm snacking on random things, some healthy (cheese and almonds) some not (soda and lemon cake).

Feeling more kicks. Baby seems to be on a schedule already as her active periods are predictable. Anyone else notice that?

Great picture spiffy! I wish I had asked our tech to do a quick 3D picture, I was so worried about everything going well I just didn't think of it :(

Welcome Mumma!

Yes Allie I notice the same thing, baby is super active around 3pm and again at night 10/11ish.

Does anyone watch This Is Us? I just watched this week's episode and I already cry at every TV show before being pregnant - it's so much worse now haha. I have to get DH to watch with me for comfort cause I'm a total mess by the end :p

Great pic spiffy!

Welcome Mumma :)

Aw Allie, I think that sounds fair enough when you're quite pregnant ;)

So anxious - just went to the loo & found a single drop of red blood on my pantyliner. No idea why. I'm not getting any more at the minute when I wipe, but spotting is like that. I've been busy cleaning all morning because we're moving house tomorrow but I wouldn't say I've overdone it & I haven't had any pain. Equally I haven't felt baby move much because I've been distracted, just one or two little pops. Having lunch now which might help. My next scan isn't until Tuesday. I don't want to see any more blood, but that's a long wait to find out if all is well...

A single drop isn't much but maybe you are over doing it without realizing it? Moving house is so hard!!! I would put my feet up the rest of the day. So you haven't had your anatomy scan yet right? Do you know where your placenta is?

I have watched This is Us on and off. I know there was a miscarriage story line and I'm glad I missed that one.....did you finally find out how the dad (Jack?) dies?

Sorry squig that's so nervewracking! Baby is probably totally fine, maybe lay back and try to feel movement for a while and that can help ease your mind.

Yes Allie and the miscarriage episode was while I was at like 12 weeks so it was super awful haha. We do find out what happens, but the big episode is after the Super Bowl and that's gonna reveal all the details. I'll be such a mess haha

Aww allie, I'm sorry you're having a bad time emotionally. Sometimes a McDonald's for tea and some snacks cheers everyone up and gets you through the evening.

I hope you're OK squidge, that does sound really scary. I wouldn't be surprised if you've overdone it a little. Your little one might have been nice and comfy and gently rocking whilst you've been moving about. Hopefully you've been getting a lot more reassuring movements.

I have been struggling with my hips. I've started limping when they get too bad which I hate.
Ive had loads of movement now, sometimes it makes me feel a little queasy but it's nice to be there.

How you doing Squig?

Yeah I just read an article about the Crock Pot. Oh,dear (This is Us).

My hips hurt if I walk all day. Do you have a physical job PG?

Where does everyone feel their kicks? I still feel mine super low down, like in my pelvis mostly (like the area between your pubic hair and where bikini's sit) . I'm sure it's because of my anterior placenta and I'm feeling kicks below it. I also feel like I'm carrying really low this time unlike with my son.

Sorry Ive been so quiet. Nothing too exciting going on here. This pregnancy has been a bit hard. Feeling overall crummy and my body is so achy. Ugh. I have had an ounce of energy the last few days so have gotten a few things accomplished thankfully.

Anatomy scan tomorrow!! Feeling him quite a bit. He does seem to have more active times like when I first wake up, around 3pm and again around 11pm-1am. It seems like he’s super active for a few days, then quiet for a couple days. I can feel almost all the kicks from the outside which is so fun.

Welcome new mumma!

Hope things are ok squig. Rest and drink tons of water!

Attachments

• BC4132AC-8C28-40A7-BC4E-4466CB2D0452.jpg
    BC4132AC-8C28-40A7-BC4E-4466CB2D0452.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79