June jewels 2018!!!!

Scotland is lovely, I love going up there but I haven't been for years.

Happy birthday for yesterday mom15, I'm glad you had a good day.

I have my scan today, I'm nervous and excited and I've been having weird dreams too. I had one last night that I squished my bump and for a moment when I woke I thought I had a flat stomach! (not that I had a very flat stomach before)
I'm really struggling with hip pain but I've found that I sleep better and in less pain after my aqua aerobics class so I think a bit of exercise is helping me at the moment. Plus then I don't feel guilty eating so much crap.

Thanks everyone, the midwife called me today and said the ultrasound report looked normal and baby is totally healthy which was great!

Allie - I also had my first fundal measurement a couple weeks ago and asked about feeling the movements so low down, the midwife just told me the baby is still moving around a lot and the top of the uterus is (at the time) at my belly button, so the baby will definitely be felt under it. Now I feel more action around the middle of my stomach so I figure baby has flipped over and with everything growing can reach higher haha

Congrats on a healthy scan fxmummyduck!

We're having a little boy!
The scan went really well, the baby was measuring all as it should though I think I saw on the screen that it was measuring 23 weeks! I'm guessing the baby is long as the dates wouldn't add up for it to be 23 weeks. The sonographer didn't tell me what it was measuring but did say things like the heart, brain, kidneys were all good.

Now we've got to decide on boys names. I feel a little sad we don't get to use the name Martha.
At the moment we like Dylan Michael or Rhett Michael

Phew I haven't been on in ages!! My date has been moved to June 4th. We are having a little girl so yay! Team pink.

Other than that I am already having blood pressure issues. Ive been started on 81mg aspirin daily thru 36-37 weeks. Ive already had to so a 24 hour urine collection. I'm sure ill have several more before its said and done. I had pre e and hypertension in both my previous pregnancies. Hopefully this aspirin will help keep it gram rearing its ugly head.

Congrats Sander and PG!!! YAY!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Phew I haven't been on in ages!! My date has been moved to June 4th. We are having a little girl so yay! Team pink.

Other than that I am already having blood pressure issues. Ive been started on 81mg aspirin daily thru 36-37 weeks. Ive already had to so a 24 hour urine collection. I'm sure ill have several more before its said and done. I had pre e and hypertension in both my previous pregnancies. Hopefully this aspirin will help keep it gram rearing its ugly head.

Welcome back! Yay Team Pink!!!

Oh dear about the BP. I see this in my future as it happened with my previous pregnancy as well. I am already on Labatalol so that is probably keeping it down at the moment. What have your numbers been?

How early did you have to deliver previously? I was on bedrest from 35ish weeks to 38 weeks then was induced at 38 and 2.

I'm also on aspirin. I hope it works well for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy birthday mom15!

Congratulations on :blue: & a good scan PG!

Glad all came back well sander & glad for you too that all was well fxmummy :)

Congratulations on :pink: camo.

I seem to be having a lot of RLP & very little movement still this past week, especially the last couple of days. All I probably well, but I am a bit anxious because surely I should be feeling more movement as baby grows, not less. It's still 10 days til my anatomy scan but I don't imagine I can go in for reduced movements before I have anything regular.

Squig, how far are you again? This early my OB assured me a few wiggles a day is okay. Baby could have moved positions and is kicking you in the back.

Squig - I worry about the same thing, but my midwife said not to expect regular strong movements until 25-26 weeks. So anytime before that you can expect it to come and go. Sometimes this baby feels like a jumping bean and the other half of the time I think he's just being lazy :p

Thanks Allie & Sander :) I seem to be getting the odd flutter this evening - luckily I know what it feels like otherwise I wouldn't be sure. Not very strong but as long as there's some movement, It's a bit more reassuring.

Allie, I'm 19 weeks today. Actually I can hardly believe it, the time is flying!

I get worried about movement too even though with my first pregnancy I hardly had anything by now.
I think it's because I felt some movement strong and early so I've come to expect it and worry if it's not there as much as I expect. I just try remember it's still early.

Some cold water to drink helps, or something sweet to eat helps get a little wriggle on.

Yay for all trhe good scans!

With my first pregnancy I didn’t feel the slightest thing until like 22/23 weeks. I did have an anterior placenta though. This time around my placenta is in a different spot but I still didn’t feel anything at all consistent until 19w. Before then it was super faint to where I wasn’t even sure that’s what it was. The babies are so tiny and so well padded, I think it’s normal!

Cute 12 week bump Curious.

Holly YAY YAY YAY!!

Epp, I'm so sorry, that sounds so scary!! So you didn't know about it at your previous births? Goodness!! :hugs: I hope they approve your VBAC.

I convcinced my OB to give me a trial of labor given my prior 4th degree tear they wanted to do elective C-Section. I'm having second thoughts though about vaginal. So many what ifs, eh?!?!

Whoever posted about headaches on their app, thank you. :hugs: So far headache free the past 2 days, it's like a miracle!!

Unexpected I feel you I get quite tired........I am having some caffeine....do you drink anything with caffeine?

Hope everyone is doing well! Still no internet at our house so me being on BnB is quite spotty atm.

I'm quite naughty I drink a lot of cups of tea XD Caffeine is the one thing I don't give up haha

Did anyone get baby's weight at their scan? Mine was weighing 13oz at 20+3, seems a little big? I'm not really worried about it as my midwife says baby was a good size, just curious to compare numbers. Also if I didn't need to push out an extra giant baby that would be awesome haha

Did anyone get baby's weight at their scan? Mine was weighing 13oz at 20+3, seems a little big? I'm not really worried about it as my midwife says baby was a good size, just curious to compare numbers. Also if I didn't need to push out an extra giant baby that would be awesome haha

My scan was exactly 18 weeks and they said baby was 8oz, apparently that was just right for 18 weeks. I can imagine that weights vary a lot from week to week at this point.

Baby was approx 11oz at 20w. Did they give you a percentile too? I think mine was 25th percentile, which is right where DD was at this point. She came at 40w and 7lb11oz. BUT these things can be soooo off! I know several people who were told they were going to have giant babies only to have 7 or 8lb-ers :D

Baby was approx 11oz at 20w. Did they give you a percentile too? I think mine was 25th percentile, which is right where DD was at this point. She came at 40w and 7lb11oz. BUT these things can be soooo off! I know several people who were told they were going to have giant babies only to have 7 or 8lb-ers :D

No I didn't get a percentile - my midwife has the full report and she said we can go over it in more detail at my next appointment which is about a week and a half from now. I'll be sure to ask her about it. I wonder about how accurate those measurements are in the first place - I have no idea how they can tell weight from an ultrasound haha

I had my anatomy scan at 19w5d and they said bubs was about 11oz. I think it sounds normal!

Top left 14 weeks
Top right 15 weeks
Bottom left 16 weeks
And bottom right now at 17 weeks

Attachments

• collage1516610044532.jpg
    collage1516610044532.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics