June jewels 2018!!!!

Thanks everyone. No more blood at all. I couldn't really rest as so much to do, but continuing to get a few pops of movement. Tomorrow will likely be quite busy too but I can rest more over the weekend once we're in the new place & our time is our own.
Allie, my anatomy scan is Tuesday but I've already had several scans so I know my placenta is along the back wall of my uterus so it's not an anterior placenta dulling movement. Most of my movements tend to be lower down.

Sorry you're having hip pain PG. How's your sister btw?

You're so neat, Rach! I just look fat 😉

I need to catch up on This Is Us!

Quick update...everything looked great at my anatomy scan today. So relieved! And baby is head down and hopefully stays that way :)

Good luck at your upcoming scans Rach and Squig!

So far I am not experience any hip pain or like wise, but heartburn has been pretty bad. I just stacked two pillows so I am somewhat comfortable. Don’t like it!

hey ladies sorry iv been mia again it's been a crazy few weeks! had my anatomy scan and all looks good but baby wouldn't get in the right position for heart vessels to be checked so have to go again on Monday. he's naughty already clearly!!

Started re doing my nursery too from pink to blue which is exciting and a bit sad too because makes me feel like dd growing up too quickly! anyone else started nursery stuff yet?

I’m getting ready to convert my office to a nursery! A lot to clean out. And our house is so old for some reason when they installed the heating and air, they didn’t add it in that room. So we will get what is called a mini split which is better than a window unit, but less costly then a full on furnace and air conditioner. Ok I feel like I’m running out of time. Nesting started for me the day I saw two lines haha.

Yay for good scans mom and ladders! Rach, looking forward to your update. You look great!!! :)

It seems a lot of our babies aren't cooperating and we have to back for another scan lol.

Nursery......I have thought about it but we live in a two bedroom townhouse so baby's nursery will be OUR room, which makes sense we had Alistair in our room for 8 months even though he had a decked out nursery. I still feel like I'm missing out on a 'theme' and I even decided on one, forest animals. Alistair's was safari animals. I liked yellows and greeens with him and will for this baby too, I think. We have a 'nook' in our bedroom we can make a wee nursery so will probably do that.

Anyone else experience braxton hicks yet?!? I think I had some today! I've been really busy cleaning and i noticed a few tightenings then mild AF type cramps so I quit and am sitting with my feet up .I feel like I can't be too active or I get achy and now my first experience of BH. Baby also wiggling like mad, and I'm not sure if it was protest wiggles or not lol.

Yep Allie, I get BH. When I wear pants that are too tight. Or sometimes at night when I go to the bathroom. I have no pain with mine, just my uterus gets hard. It’s a weird sensation.

I am going back for a scan too in 4 weeks. Just to make sure baby is growing as it should because of my bicornuate uterus and fibroid.

Good news, mom & ladders :)

We just moved today & there is a room which i intend to do up as a nursery before baby arrives. That's as far as my planning has got though!

Anatomy scan went great and all measurements perfect. They were even able to do the fetal echo since they had a cancellation. Now I dont have to make a trip out next week for it. Yay. Also confirmed its a BOY! (Tech was totally sure last time) Bummer I have a low lying placenta again. Ughhhhhh. At least is not partial previa like last time but come on!! I was actually enjoying sex this pregnancy and now im on pelvic rest for like 2 months until they scan me again. Boo.

Were converting our office into the new nursery. Probably reusing the bedding from my dd since it was a neutral woodland creature theme.

Allie im totally the same. Last pregnancy I was gardening and doing all sorts of physical activity and felt great. This time I wash the dishes and my body aches. So annoying. No bh for me yet thankfully.

So glad the scans are going well for everyone, we have quite a few boys this time.

I've still got a sex drive too Rach!, it's a shame you've on rest now but better to be safe and follow the doctors. Its my oh who doesn't seem to get horny too much since I've been pregnant. He feels worried he's going to hurt the baby.

We are just starting on a nursery too. It was an office so it needs a full change over and decoration. I'm thinking of bright campervans as a theme.

My sister is doing better, she's needed some time after the miscarriage but seems more settled now. Unfortunately she's caught flu so has been ill for a week.

I have SPD, I had it with my first too. It's just painful all the time, some days better than others. Swimming seems to help though so I'm doing that a couple of times a week.

Oh forgot to mention baby is about 10 oz at 19w2d

Yeah my sex drive is back after not much of one at all. We've DTD a few times but Alex is sooooooo careful and worried about my bump. I mean it's very sweet he's concerned but you just have to get a bit more creative lol. Either way it's been very sporadic. How long will you be on pelvic rest?

Aww a camper nursery sounds SO CUTE!!!

I just really like forest animals and Baby's first toy has a been a fox named Faye (and Faye will be her middle name) so it just seems right.

yes I'm feeling way less active this time and doesn't help I'm way bigger! weighed myself this morning and very depressing as I'm only 3 pounds less than when I was full term with dd! how have I got this big! need to slow weight gain down now somehow!
ah love the nursery ideas! We are going for a transport theme had a jungle theme with dd but was pink and very girly so definetly needed updating. painting is done just waiting for the wall stickers to be delivered!

I'm feeling down about my weight too ladders.
I have monitored my food and generally I'm in or under my calorie intake for the day and I exercise twice a week but my weight is still a hell of a lot higher than it should be. I'm 22 weeks and put on 20lb.
Ive not gone up too much of a dress size, I'm basically the same dress size (except for being in maternity clothes) so I'm trying really hard to chill out about it.

I'm right there with you guys on the weight gain. I still jog EVERY morning. I stopped for a few weeks because of a subchorionic hemorrhage but have remained active. I've gained 20-21 lbs myself. I don't chow down either. I've had some not so healthy food but I think some of it is just going to happen regardless :shrug:

that's exactly the same as me guys! 22 weeks and put on 20lbs! looking at the weight gain calculator things that's 4lb more than the top end of the range. I think my snacking at work might be contributing so I'm trying to just eat three decent meals daily now and not pick all day too. doesn't help i have a friend who's now 19 weeks and just looks like shes eaten a pizza where as i look like iv eaten her! 😭😭😭

Don't worry about the weight, ladies!!! :hugs: I'm slightly jealous!! It shows things are growing in there!! As I've said with my IUGR risk I wish I'd gain some....but I started out pregnancy in the 'overweight' category so my doctor wants me to gain 15 overall...and I still have 18 weeks to go lol....so you know....

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Yesterday I was so nervous about baby. She had beeen SOOOOOOO active the last week and then got quiet over the weekend. I was feeling smaller movements and less. I think she moved positions though I finally felt a kick from the outside last night! :cloud9: and it was to the left of my belly button instead of just above my pelvis. Anyways, she really is only reliable at kicking after I eat. Does anyone else have that?

I think weight in pregnancy is so difficult to be average. It must be just as difficult not putting on what you think you should as to putting on more than you should.
I put on a lot with my daughter so I think my body is destined to do what it needs to.
I was just in the 'healthy' bmi pre-pregnancy though I don't believe in bmi ranges much.

Although we may stress the weight one way or the other we seem to be having healthy kicking babies.

That's lovely you felt the kick from the outside. I definitely get more when I eat, especially if it's sweet.

I've got a holiday booked to France for when I'm 31/32 weeks pregnant. I looked today and insurance companies won't insure for that stage of pregnancy. I didn't think it would be a problem but now I'm worrying about whether I should go. I had no complications with my dd and was late but that was 5 years ago. We're going as a big family holiday and getting the ferry from the UK to France and driving some of the way. Did anyone travel or plan to travel later? I don't want to miss out as I'm looking forward to it, I also don't want a risk.
Im planning on waiting till after my glucose test as if I'm diabetic then I know there's a higher risk later on.

PG, we’re going on a babymoon at the end of March and I’m due end of May. I’d go sooner but that’s when we’ll have childcare for DD. We’ll likely be flying to Europe from the Eastern US. But I flew cross country at the same point with DD and it was no big deal at all. Just drink lots of water and make sure to get up and stretch every hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->