June jewels 2018!!!!

Also 23 weeks yesterday! Only 1 more week until V day!

Attachments

• 67B4222A-DA72-4062-A18C-CAB0081DE28D.jpg
    67B4222A-DA72-4062-A18C-CAB0081DE28D.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • D7EFE277-F95D-4EAC-91F1-3F146CDE7447.jpg
    D7EFE277-F95D-4EAC-91F1-3F146CDE7447.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
Aww, I love the name Clara, it's really beautiful.

Apart from the cot bed we've bought nothing at all for the baby! I think I need to get myself into gear. We'll end up back at IKEA as we want a wardrobe for the nursery (once it's been decorated)

I'm glad your GD test has gone well Sander. Yay. Though I haven't exactly been good not eating everything cake related since I found out!

Not long to go now Rach till V day. Yay. Your bump is so cute.

I'm really looking big now, the last week I've expanded loads. It's getting me down as I'm not comfortable with my pregnancy body but it's the way it has to be for the baby so I have to stop sulking and put up with it.

Eek I had no idea you had to register for the hospital!! Lol it’s all new to me! I have an appointment with the nurse this afternoon and that’s all that’s going on with me. Still waiting for that second trimester burst of energy...I think it’s a myth!!! Ha ha!! I’m guessing they’ll book my glucose test in today.

Haven’t bought any baby things yet, I did get a maternity summer dress on sale though. Me and dh have only had joky conversations about names, nothing serious written down yet.

I’m feeling huge already!

Edit:sorry it’s posted sideways

Attachments

• 5EE56CCC-4D08-4903-91FC-ECD8B3F84803.jpg
    5EE56CCC-4D08-4903-91FC-ECD8B3F84803.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
Fx its definitely a myth! Lol and your bump is sooo perfectly round. I love it. Mines oddly square this time around.

Sander congrats on no gd!

Oh forgot to mention. Last night baby did such an insane aggressive flip it actually scared me awake! Never had that with my dd. It was so weird. It felt like he tried to escape!

Woo on no GD to you Sander!

Okay as I was typing that I went on my patient portal and looked to see if my results are in. I don't have GD!! My glucose was 110. This is VERY strange........I can't figure out why I WOULD have it when I was 26 and NOT overweight and now that I started pregnancy 33 and overweight I wouldn't have it?!?!? I almost don't believe it haha. I may ask to do the one hour glucose again.

Rach, so sorry about the flu and LMAO about IKEA. You look super cute! I bet baby shifted around a whole position or something. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago and it was the weirdest feeling!!

PG, I'm sure you look lovely!!

FX, you look great! No energy burst here either.....blah!

Oh FX and anyone else that hadn't already, don't forget about our secret FB group. Just friend me (Alana Nelson) or Holly Herrin and we can get you in as we are admins.

You guys look great Rach and Fx! Crazy we’re all heading to 3rd tri so Soon!

And woooohooo on no GD Allie!! Who knows why it’s different this time - I guess that’s why they say no 2 pregnancies are the same :)

That's brilliant that your test came back negative Allie!
I was convinced I'd have it this time being older but nope.

Your bump is beautiful fxmummy, you look fab.

My energy levels have completely dropped. I did some baking after work the other night and fell asleep on the sofa, I was absolutely exhausted! Last night was the same too, I was asleep by 9pm. I just don't have any energy. In the night I'm struggling with hip pain, it's agony so I don't think I'm getting good sleep then.

Im not on Facebook so definitely keep posting here too! I have Instagram but that's my only social media.

Yay allie thats amazing!! Im a little worried about gd this time around. My eating habits havent been the greatest. Im just so exhausted i dont have the energy to prepare a ton of healthy meals. Ugh.

On the positive side I think Im finally excited about this pregnancy. Its funny I was the same last pregnancy. All worry and anxiety the first half. Then excitement grew the second half. I just want to see and hold my baby boy!

Also hes big enough now where I can actually feel him when I press on my stomach. So cool!

Well my bump has definitely popped - last weekend & this week. I've also finally been having much more movement. Also yesterday was V-Day so a great relief to have reached that milestone too!

Yay for V day squidge

I'm kinda the same to Rach. I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be, I think it's jus a nerves and tiredness and generally feeling down about my size.
I can feel him moving and it's really nice and exciting then but I haven't quite got to the full excited about a baby stage yet. I feel like I have to lie when people ask.
I've been out with my sister, neice and DD today, it's been good to be out and about with them

Happy V Day Sguig and anyone else!!

Hugs to PG and Rach, I know what you mean in a way.....I was just writing about this in my journal....maybe it's our brains protecting us or something, but I have a bit of a difficult time thinking about this baby being an actual baby in our household. It's like I purposefully don't let myself get too excited yet?!?! Even though I'm 26 weeks. I thought I was just weird!!

I am feeling lots of kicks today so far but I also had a donut and steamed milk haha. Yesterday she was quieter and lower. Last night she was giving Alistair big proper kicks when he came through and laid in bed with us when I was getting ready for bed.

Is anyone getting a nursery ready yet? Right now all we have is all of baby Clara's stuff piled in her closet. We only have a 2 bedroom so she will be rooming with us (and would be anyways but I miss having a fun nursery to decorate).

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

I'm leaving the nursery til I start my maternity leave as it's currently still full of boxes from our move...

Yea I think a big part of my lack of excitement is my current exhaustion and the fact that my dd was a nightmare the first year, and is still quite the handful, so thinking of dealing with a newborn on top of her is a bit overwhelming. Plus my dh is a firefighter and works 24 hr shifts, so hes gone that long, then often was up all night so comes home and sleeps for a few hours in the morning. So im kind of single for like 30 hrs, get him for a few hours then he works the next day, repeat. I think if I currently felt better I would be a little more excited....

No nursery set up yet. Too tired. Lol but our office will be the new babys room, and the office will move into our bedroom.

Had a check up today. Babys heartrate in the 130’s. Fundal height at 22 (24 weeks tomorrow). I was a little surprised since im bigger this time around and was spot on every time last pregnancy?

Got my script for my next growth scan. Have to set that up for sometime within the next week. The one perk to being high risk is so many scans!

I have a friend whose hubby is a firefighter so I can imagine your struggle!! That will be a bit rough at first.

I have a worry about how long my DH's day is. He works 10 hour shifts and his commute can be one hour each way....so potentially 12 hour days every day. Sigh.

Oh and Alistair just got diagnosed with strep throat!! Poor little guy! Now I have to figure out how to avoid it.....if I can......while caring for him.

Allie hope your boy feels better quick and youre able to avoid it!

V-day today! Such a relieving day. Have my monthly growth scan sched for next tuesday. Excited to see my boy again and how much he’s grown since a month ago.

Weve had 3 beautiful weather days. Park, zoo, park again today and 60. Tomorrow its supposed to snow. But thats michigan. :dohh:

ah so nice we are all vetting past v day its very reassuring! anyone else suffering with severe baby brain? iv forgotten my midewife appointment the last 2 weeks in a row!

Oh no haha! What happens when you miss? My OBGYN is really strict about it and fines you.

So everyone should be approached V-Day soon because some of our ladies join 3rd trimester today if I'm right!?!?! What big milestones!!!! :happydance:

Welllllll I woke up with a terrible sore throat so I am thinking I have strep throat today. Appointment this afternoon with OBGYN to confirm. I'm nervous because I don't like antibiotics AT ALL. I'm allergic to penicillin and all of the alternatives are rough. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->