June jewels 2018!!!!

I think you both look great, FX & PG! I don't enjoy pregnancy for different reasons than you, PG, but I love having a proper bump & wearing figure hugging pregnancy clothes to show it off 😜 only time of my life I'm proud to show off a massive tummy!
Sander, I think that can be normal- I seemed to put on something like 9lbs in 3 weeks at the end of first tri, but weight gain really levelled off for a while then & certainly significantly reduced from that rate. I've put on about a stone & a half. My sweet tooth is easing a little, & I'm eating more fruit, but I'm still anticipating gaining another stone. But I lost it before & I can do it again, & with a summer baby, it's easier to get out for walks & generally be more active.

Had my monthly growth scan today. Placenta has moved far enough away, so no more worries there! Baby is looking perfect. He’s 1 lb 10oz and in the 42nd percentile! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 141B605C-C234-4E27-8CC6-C6BBD756A193.jpg
    141B605C-C234-4E27-8CC6-C6BBD756A193.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Fx is baby kicking at all? I noticed my little has a day or two of quiet, followed by 3 or 4 days of active. Sometimes too if he’s facing back I can feel him kicking my intestines (he pops a lot of gas bubbles for me LOL) but not much towards the front. Did you try drinking juice and laying down for a bit? Definitely call the Dr if youre concerned

Thanks Rach, baby started kicking eventually but has gone quiet again, I think it must’ve changed position in the last day or so that I’m not feeling as much. It gets me so nervous after being very active and then going so quiet. Thanks, yeh I think it might just be a couple of quiet days and hopefully some more active days will follow!

I went to the gym just for 30 minutes, baby seems to be wriggling around well now!

fxmummy glad baby is moving around better now, i always find if im worried to drink something cold and fizzy and lay on my bavk usually gets little one bouncing around.
ladies i think your looking fab! totally get you wirh how you feel though as i know iv put on more this pregnancy and i feel much less fit than i did with dd. i just dont getbthe time to exercise now and especially as she wants to walk everywhere so dog walks are a slow wonder rather than a fast walk pushing a buggy.

rach glad scan went well and great news about the placenta!

cant believe am in the third trimester now! where is the time going, still feel like i have loads to sort! anyone else feeling unprepared like me?

I'm not very prepared at all Sander. I've bought a few basics and everything else I just keep thinking that I'll get it later.

Im glad your little one had a good wiggle, it's so stressful when they decide not to move for a bit! This baby has been a constant wriggler but my dd wasnt always so active.

I've just been for my 28 week appointment and my bump is measuring 27cm which is bang on average. Its made me feel better after everyone I meet tells me how huge I look or how they weren't even that big full term. It's really got me down.
My oh has lost his sex drive too which I've found hard as it's made me feel even less attractive. I guess I've tried to see it from his point of view that the baby is wriggling around whilst we're are trying to do things so it probably isn't very sexy.
Hes still very caring and affectionate, he's just not turned on.

I've been feeling pretty down the last few days but I've got today off work so I'm going to do some baking then a bit of tidying up.

pg im glad you got on track measurements, iv not been so lucky, im 27 1/2 weeks and measuring 30 weeks so having to.go for a growth scan in 2 weeks its really stressed me out tbh

:hugs: Was that from measuring your stomach ladders or an ultrasound?
My best friend has just had to have a growth scan as she's is measuring too small. Its so stressful!
I was told my dd was going to be huge when she was born but she was born at 41 weeks weighing 7.5lb.

Sorry to hear that ladders :( Fx it goes well. For what it’s worth if it was a belly measurement I know those can sometimes be unreliable.

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been sick for a week and it sucks. I finally gave in to antibiotics a few days ago and I THINK I'm feeling a bit better....I hope! Also sleeping rubbish which sucks!

Rach, so glad your placenta moved! Cute scan pic.

FX, my baby has quiet days followed by active days and I'm 3 weeks ahead....I always feel so stressed on quiet days, but I still do kick counts. I just start counting and look at the time and make sure I feel 10 within 2 hours. But I know they say not to start doing that until 28 weeks as baby is still quite small. Even if they are tiny movements and it takes over an hour, I feel better as long as I feel 10. Since they sleep you may have to wait a long time before they wake up and wiggle a bit.

ladders, I'd rather measure ahead than behind, I wouldn't worry! :) Also getting an extra scan is always a good reassuring thing.

PG, there is no sex here atm. We aren't even sleeping in the same room since I've been sick since I'm basically a snotty mess. I really miss just feeling close to DH. Sometimes my bump makes me feel really confident and pretty, but it definitely doesn't make me feel sexy haha. DH rubs belly cream on bump every night and it's sweet, he also rubs my feet, but it's just not sexual in any way. I figure things will go back to normal after baby is born and after the post partum period...after all, we were all obvs having sex or we wouldn't be in this group ;)

Hope everyone is doing great!

Ladders I can’t believe some ladies in this group are already reaching 3rd Tri!! Eek!! Yup totally unprepared, the only things I have for baby are 2 onesies and 3 muslins!!! We’ve picked the car seat stroller combo but waiting to buy after having some pretty big medical bills to pay. Really struggling with the co sleeper bassinet I want though, I can’t get in the USA but debating whether it’s worth it to ship it out....

Pg glad you feel better that you’re measuring on track.

Rach glad you’re scan went well! I can’t believe I’m not getting another growth scan until 32 weeks...oh well.

Hey Allie, really hope the antibiotics help and you’re better soon. It sucks not feeling well and being pregnant.
Absolutely no sex drive for me, poor dh...he’s really turned on by the bump too so he’s pretty desperate. Really going to try more for him, I’m just so tired by the time I get into bed. Sat or sun afternoon when ds is asleep is sometimes all I can manage!!

Thanks for all your comments about baby’s movements, feeling better today and baby seems to be having an active one.

Hi curious!! Sorry didn’t want to leave you out, how are you?

You've had a really rough pregnancy Allie, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm considering a co-sleeper FX, there's quite a lot of them in the UK. Last time I just had a swinging crib and that was right next to the bed so I could see and feed her easily.
I wish my oh was turned on by my bump, but I think it's more his protective side being scared to hurt me or the baby rather than him going off me. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

My sister, who had a miscarriage at Christmas is 8 weeks pregnant! She didn't know but started to get very sick. This time the baby looks like it's doing really well and has a strong heartbeat!

Yeh there’s not a great choice out here, (no offense to the US ladies!) there are some bassinets they call co sleepers but the side doesn’t go down, they just kind of sit really close by or over the mattress, but I really like the Chicco Next2Me crib but it’s quite expensive and to ship it out, I don’t know...

I’m sure things will get back to normal for you both. Great news for your sister!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to her!

I have the next 2 to me. I was a single mum with the boys and they ended up in my bed. This time round that's not an option so hoping this will work.

Pg5k that's fab news about your sister.

No sex here either much to my disappointment. Hubby is scared he is gonna accidently hurt bump. I 've told him if I go over due he has to suck it up and take one for the team. :haha:

Ladders my ob had told me before anything measuring 2 cm behind or ahead was considered normal. I measured at 22 cm for my 24 week and she told me “perfect”. I think those measurements arent super accurate anyways like curious said. I always measured spot on for my dd and she was in the 20th percentile for size. This one is close to 50th and im measuring behind.

Fx I forgot are you high risk too??

Allie sorry youve been feeling crummy but glad the antibiotics are helping.

Unfortunately in the same sexless boat as you ladies. I was actually enjoying it this pregnancy but with the recurrent yeast infections we havent been able to do anything in like 6 weeks.. So awful. I think its finally cleared though!! After 2 rounds of diflucan, monistat, 2 rounds of metrogel and 1 dose of clindesse im seriously praying its over. Im so terrified having had to use so many antibiotics. Started up a good probiotic and yogurt so hoping it helps keep things normal down there so we can get back to married life!

Pg so happy for your sister! Congrats!

And yep feeling completely unprepared here too. All ive gotten are some clothes and a pack of bottles. Its weird its like I dont even know where to start. Lol you think it would be so much easier bc its my second and i was super prepared and on top of everything the first go around. Now Im just like, eh no idea, ill do it tomorrow. Lol

were almost all in 3rd tri so exciting!!!!

No sex here & neither of us care, we are way too tired.

I have the next2me as well. I hope it still works ok with this bed as it's much higher than the one we had first time.

PG, that's great about your sister 😊

Anyone else had their nausea come back?

Yes Rach high risk here too unfortunately. Thanks to a bicornuate uterus and them finding the umbilical cord only has 2 vessels.

I’m wondering if the Next2Me will last longer than the other bassinet I had, it’s a lot of money to ship it if it only lasts a few months...? It looks quite big.

Fx oh yea sorry I forgot! Yea that is very surprising you wont have a scan sooner. Do you have any extra ob visits or nst’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->