June jewels 2018!!!!

Hi cherrylee! Nice to have new people. How have you been getting on in your pregnancy?

Rach - I woke this morning feeling OK then I had a shower, bent down to wash and when I stood up my pelvis was agony. For most of the day I've barely been able to move more than a shuffle. I've been to the doctors and they're sending me for physio for spd. I think the baby moved heads down causing the pain but he feels back across again now and the pain has settled.
I'm glad you're finally feeling a lot better.
I wish me and my oh were dtd. He's worried about hurting the baby and now with my pain he's worrying about hurting me too. I do miss it.

I made my nieces birthday cake today, it's been nice to have something other than baby to focus on. I'm not a very good cake decorator, though I love baking, so I'm glad she wanted an easy cake!

Attachments

• _20180322_220159.jpg
    _20180322_220159.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi cherrylee! Welcome to the thread!

Pg that’s an awesome cake! Your niece will love it!! How did you do the horn? I made my sister and Sils wedding cake, that looks more complicated though!

Welcome cherylee!

PG i hope the physio helps! And that cake looks pinterest worthy :thumbsup:

Finally joining into the third trimester! And feeling every bit of it. Haha

Attachments

• A086F3AE-8678-49D6-A0B3-EAB72BE14D66.jpg
    A086F3AE-8678-49D6-A0B3-EAB72BE14D66.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
We had our 3D scan today. Estimated weight of 2lb 7 measuring a few weeks ahead. But she said it’s estimating between 8-9lb at birth which I can live with. https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/AE1F4DEC-88B7-4D98-89F9-0F878A0C494E.jpeghttps://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/CA3E794D-B5F1-4F77-B614-D736ED5641E5.jpeg

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/75209F61-057C-4012-B770-39673261BB77.jpeg

Its so amazing what technology can do! Awesome photos!

Hi all and thank you for the welcome! My pregnancy has been alright I supposed, a few ups and downs and I am labeled as “high risk” again.baby girl is doing fine and growing well though!

ah rach i think you look great! and pg can you come and make cakes for me!!
Topaz those scans are great its so lovely to get a proper look at baby! do you know how they estimated your birth weight from weight now?

i had my growth scan yesterday and all within normal limits so i felt much better but then when i looked at the graph it says femour length abdo circumference etc all arounf 50th centile but head circumference is towards the 95th. is that ok? should the different measurements be so different on the scale? she didnt seem worried but she also didnt seem to have much time for me at all so its left me unsure

Ladders - no one ever says anything but when they do scans I always see he measures like a week behind in femur length and a week ahead in head circumference. So I’m just assuming it’s ok? They always tell me he’s growing well and there aren’t abnormalities.

Hello lovely ladies! Some of you may remember me from the early days of the group. :D I've been getting brief updates from the fb group (I should probably leave it but I never remember haha), but I thought to drop by and see how you all are doing!

And it seems most of you are doing great! So happy to see all of your bumps and baby scan pics, those cute faces! I am just so glad for you! I teared up a bit while reading through the last 20 pages or so, not gonna lie. :)

As for me, there is this theory that my body is alloimmune, in my case meaning it doesn't recognize the baby as its own, and tries to attack it as if it were a bacteria of sorts. So now we are doing lymphocite immunization therapy, they transfer dh's cells into my system for my body to get accustomed to having his cells and recognize the future baby as my own. Super weird, I know! :D We jokingly say I am GMO now. :D Hopefully this works!

Gonna leave you now mamas, wishing for nothing but health and happiness for you and your boys and girls. Sending love!

Thanks everyone, the cake went down very well at her party.
Rach - I made the horn by making a big sausage out of modelling paste and wrapping a plastic stick. Then I painted it in gold edible dust mixed with alcohol.

I do love baking but it's having the time and energy atm to do any.

I love the scan pictures Topaz!

Hi Mona, so happy to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about the condition but I do have some hope. My best friend has it too and 2 days ago gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that soon you will have your baby.

Good luck :hugs:

Of course I remember you Mona! I’m so glad to see an update. I have my fx that things work out for you soon.

Aw hi Mona! I think about you all the time! So glad to hear they’ve figured out what’s going on and what a cool therapy you’re doing. Let us know if you start a journal because I’d definitely like to follow your story!

Big hugs and thanks for the update!

Mona - wishing you all the best and that the treatment will work and bring you your rainbow soon. How long does the treatment take?

Such cute pics topaz!

That cake is amazing PG :)

Hope the bleeding stops Allie.

Welcome, cherrylee! What's your history that you're high risk? Glad your baby girl is doing well though.

Ladders, totally normal to have different centiles on different parts. I was also told that femurs typically measure a week behind & no one seems to know why. But the babies are fine!

At hospital for reduced movements. Naturally she has started to move more since I got here... Been waiting ages. I had this craic with my daughter too, I was hoping to avoid it this time but apparently not.

I remember you too Mona - good luck with your treatment, I hope it works for you & you get a lovely rainbow soon 🌈

Sorry you’re in the hospital squig - have you gotten to go home yet? This little guy seems super sensitive to noise, so whenever they put the monitors on for the NST he went crazy. If he ever isn’t moving a lot I just play music near the bump and he gets going!

Yes thanks Sander, I was only there for a couple of hours this morning getting checked - all was well thankfully so I just went on to work then.

Glad you’re alright Squig!

So here’s a TMI question for everyone - how do you prepare for labour hair-wise down there? I haven’t been able to shave in ages and I don’t really want to deal with regrowth from waxing - I’m assuming nurses/doctors won’t care one way or the other, but I’d like to tidy up a little before sharing with the world haha. It’s just so hard to reach!! What do you ladies do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->