June jewels 2018!!!!

Just looks bigger to me, Sander, but I'm not an expert!

Thanks for asking Allie - SIL had actually gone into the early stages of labour herself so they said they'd break her waters. Took them 6 hours to get around to that (the staff in her hospital generally all seem useless, I haven't heard her mention any positive experience) but anyway that got things moving very quickly & my nephew Robin was born 45 minutes later! Everyone doing well. He was a big boy, 9lbs 8 😳

Congrats squig on the new nephew.

I’m still waiting for my boy to turn. 31+2 today but starting to worry as he is measuring ahead so might run out of on soon. Starting to do the exercises from spinning babies to try and encourage him.

Congrats squig on the new nephew.

I’m still waiting for my boy to turn. 31+2 today but starting to worry as he is measuring ahead so might run out of on soon. Starting to do the exercises from spinning babies to try and encourage him.

Good luck! DD1 turned at 32w after I did the spinning babies stuff. Fx for you.

That's great!! Congrats to your SIL!! :happydance:

Had my weekly BPP and NST today. Baby is now transverse!! She was head down last week. :shrug:

She passed all of the points on her BPP but did not pass he NST! :( I sat on the monitor for an hour and they look for heartrate variability AND accelerations. She had variability but not enough accelerations. I have to go back Friday. Makes ms nervous. Also, I took a Unisom at 1 am as my sleep is terrible, as I've mentioned.....so they think she could have been sleepy from that as I was. So no Unisom as 1 am on Friday!

A friend of a friend, an acquaintance of mine, had the same EDD as me and she had her baby last night! Omg! She and baby are both doing well and she had some health concerns during pregnancy that lead to the early delivery but... omg!

Holy batman curious!!! :saywhat:

That is nerve wracking in a way! I hope everything continues to go well with mom and baby!

Yikes!! So glad mom and baby are both well!!

It's crazy we are at the point where in some instances baby is better off out than in!!

Having a transverse baby is rather odd. The u/s tech confirmed she has a foot on my cervix and I keep feeling her kick me there. I hope she moves soon.

It's crazy we are at the point where in some instances baby is better off out than in!!

Having a transverse baby is rather odd. The u/s tech confirmed she has a foot on my cervix and I keep feeling her kick me there. I hope she moves soon.

Noooo, transverse is the worst! DD was that way until 32w. It was so uncomfortable. I’m sorry.

I’m sure this baby is continuously flipping around! Hope she moves for you soon Allie! I don’t know which way up baby is, sometimes I get a really hard lump under my ribs, but I also get terrible lightning crotch and hiccups feel low down...
Growth scan Monday so I’ll find out then!

Baby was sleeping this morning so my MW couldn't get a good feel on position. So she did a super quick ultrasound and baby is definitely head down. Whew. I was totally freaked out for about 5 minutes.

Noooo, transverse is the worst! DD was that way until 32w. It was so uncomfortable. I’m sorry.

At 35 weeks with my twins baby A was laying transverse with his back on my cervix and baby B was breech jumping on his brothers stomach it was super painful.

I keep writing posts, get half way through and then lose my post!

My baby was transverse at 28 weeks and it was very uncomfortable, I can imagine it would be a hell of a lot worse with twins!
How are you getting on Eppgirl?

How long will it be before they decide on a possible c-section allie? Hopefully the baby will decide to go naturally head down soon.

I seem to have a little more energy the last few days. I think it's because the weather is lovely in the UK atm (though its supposed to be raining at the weekend! Typical)
I'm having lots of low down pressure and sharp pain but I don't think it's anything to worry about, it's definitely not contractions anyway.

Yes, so much pressure and low pain here too, PG. But not contractions so I'm just keeping on.

How long will it be before they decide on a possible c-section allie? Hopefully the baby will decide to go naturally head down soon.

I seem to have a little more energy the last few days. I think it's because the weather is lovely in the UK atm (though its supposed to be raining at the weekend! Typical)
I'm having lots of low down pressure and sharp pain but I don't think it's anything to worry about, it's definitely not contractions anyway.

I have the choice of an elective C-Section due to my previous labor and he won't schedule me in until the week of May 29th when I'm 39 and 2. He said it could be any time that week the hospital has availability. :shrug: That's if I need one due to position or choose one due to my previous delivery.

If Baby Clara goes head down before 39 weeks then they are going to let me go to 40 to try vaginally! Gosh maybe over 40, I didn't dare ask but my appts are booked out that far. :wacko:

Enjoy the heat wave, UK ladies!! As they say in Edinburgh, taps aff! ;)

Allie hope your appt tomorrow goes well and baby passes the nst!

Curious thats crazy. Im so done being pregnant but in reality want to actually stay pregnant for at least another 6 weeks. Glad the mom and baby are ok.

Epp yikes that sounds horrendous! Im pretty sure this baby hangs out transverse the manority if the time, feel kicks/punches and stretches coming out both sides at the same time. Could be why Im soooo uncomfortable all the time.

Almost 32 weeks today and saw the midwife this morning. Baby is still breech. My iron stores are on the low side but I 've opted to see how I go rather than iron tables. They were awful when I had them after my 1st birth.

Thanks ladies. Baby passed the NST right away this morning. I did have a Mtn Dew to make sure she was stimulated, I must admit. :blush: So hubby and I get to go away for the night tonight. :thumbup:

Sounds like we have a lot of breech and transverse babies in here. Turn, babies, turn!

Glad to hear Allie. Enjoy your mini getaway!

Just ready this today about breech babes. Thought the cold pack of peas was funny! Also this site yourduedate.com is pretty sweet. Gives you all sorts of fancy info.

We’re almost there ladies! :happydance:

Attachments

• 819DD041-0372-4BF4-B8DE-C1D324641855.jpg
    819DD041-0372-4BF4-B8DE-C1D324641855.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • A7609B80-49F5-40D2-BFDF-E86600D12268.jpg
    A7609B80-49F5-40D2-BFDF-E86600D12268.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 275D0C68-50BD-4C9D-BD1E-88399CDFFB36.jpeg
    275D0C68-50BD-4C9D-BD1E-88399CDFFB36.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
I keep writing posts, get half way through and then lose my post!

My baby was transverse at 28 weeks and it was very uncomfortable, I can imagine it would be a hell of a lot worse with twins!
How are you getting on Eppgirl?

Trying to make it at the moment!
My iron is super low, (always is even pre pregnancy) my body doesn't have the enzyme that breaks down the iron for it to absorb it. They put me on iron pills that are basically giving me symptoms of the stomach flu.
I can't sleep at night. I'm getting miserable.
My uterus is measuring large so they are doing an ultrasound on Thursday to see how big baby is measuring and if he's measuring large they will not allow a vba2c and will say definite c section.
If they do, I am going to request to have it at 37-38 weeks because I have arthritis in my hips and I just can't take it.

Ha ha that's about right for the trimesters, Rach!

So glad baby passed the NST this time Allie.

No idea what way my baby is. I keep getting bits poking out around the top middle of my bump, no idea if a bum or a head or what 😂 but I'm not uncomfortable & it doesn't otherwise matter since I'm having a section. My daughter never turned head down so just as well it was a planned section anyway for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->