June jewels 2018!!!!

Ooh nice. :thumbup: I've never been to a chiropractor so I don't know what they do exactly? Apparently they can move babies head down as well? I'm far too afraid to intervene in that area but I think it's interesting.

I've been going the last few months since my hips have been so bad. It's not helping quite as much now, I think I'm just too big! But I walk out so much more comfortable with everything in the proper alignment. And she gives me some exercises to do at home to help. My insurance covers it so well worth it, imo!

That doesn't sound bad at all! I could do waist/hip stuff I'm just terrified of having my neck manipulated. I get monthly massages and I swear by them to help with my hips at the moment. I have had very little back or hip pain this pregnancy.

That doesn't sound bad at all! I could do waist/hip stuff I'm just terrified of having my neck manipulated. I get monthly massages and I swear by them to help with my hips at the moment. I have had very little back or hip pain this pregnancy.

That’s great! Getting comfortable during pregnancy can be so hard, glad you’re doing well!

I've never been to one either Curious but it sounds like it's been really useful. I think at this stage we're just destined to get aches and pains no matter what.

Its 4am in the UK and I'm awake feeling queasy. I ate one of my daughters Easter eggs earlier which probably wasn't a good idea (yes we've still got some left :haha:)
I really need to not eat crap but I've such a sweet tooth! My legs are like tree trunks, I'm definitely going to have a lot of weight to get rid of when the baby comes.

I really wish I could tell which way baby is laying. I think he is still breech with times of being transvers. All I can feel is hard lumps that move around so much. But I can't tell if it's head or bum.

Tried the breech tilt with peas yesterday and have looked into moxibusion. Don't see the midwife for another 8 days (34+5) all I can think about is turning him starting to feel rather stressed now as he is measuring ahead. I'm not worried about the actual section it's the recovery after rhatvwull be the problem as I'm the only driver and need to drive the kids to their activities.

My goodness, good luck to you ladies moving with newborns! We moved in January when I was 20 weeks pregnant & we have a toddler, that was hard enough - we still have boxes to unpack so that forms a large part of our to-do list now! DH has some friends coming next week so finally I will get the furniture moved that I need moved to finish (start) getting baby's things put away; I need to get all her clothes washed so hopefully we'll have some improvement in the weather. It's awful in the UK. I mean, it's MAY!!!

PG, I think it's about £35-40 to get a GBS test done privately- look it up online. There's a support group too which may be able to direct you. I asked about it in my last pregnancy, & apparently you need to get it done fairly close to your time or there's no point as things can change :shrug:

My section is booked for 25th May! 3 weeks tomorrow! So hopefully it will go ahead ok. I feel so uncomfortable although something weird seems to have happened with my weight & I'm now just over 2 stone up, so hopefully I won't put very much more, if any on in the next few weeks - in the earlier days, I reckoned I was on target for a 3 stone gain & that seems unlikely now 😀 less to lose!

Ekk another may date. Not long now for you ladies. I feel so far behind you all.

Wow it’s feeling very real now with all the ladies getting their section dates!! Not long to go now! Well done with the weight squig! I was gaining really fast in the second tri but it seems to have slowed down a bit now, I hadn’t put any weight on in the two weeks between appointments last time I went.

Topaz I’m with you over desperately wanting baby to turn, I’m pretty sure baby is still turning frequently but never stays head down for long, I nearly always have a hard head under my ribs. I’ve also tried the frozen peas and going head down off the sofa. I managed a swim last week and will try and swim some more next week as we’re on holiday. Let’s try not to panic, there’s still time :hugs:

Found out this morning my mil has booked her flights, she’s arriving in 4 weeks time and is staying for a month! Lucky we get on and I know she’ll be a huge help!

Anyone else’s nausea back? I feel so queasy and have an upset stomach this morning 🙁

My nausea is definitely back, fx. Mainly in the evenings. I hardly ever eat a real dinner anymore. Maybe 3 days a week. :/

I went upside down in the pool last night and am going to start some inversion techniques today and keep trying to to do headstands in the pool. Swimming feels SO GOOD on my bump so I will keep it going but it's a gym pool and a lot of kids in it so I feel a bit worried about vaginal infection but hubby tells me I'm being overly worried.

I mean I have my C Section date booked but the excitement from that lasted about 3 hours then I positively freaked out and decided I'd rather have a vaginal birth and just help move baby head down!! I am still against the ECV but I am willing to try most other things!!! Problem is I'm nearly 36 weeks so I'm worried she's out of room to flip. My OB basically said not to count on it (her flipping head down) but I'm trying to not to give up hope.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Squig, how exciting!! 3 weeeks!!!!!!

oh wow squig 3 weeks how exciting!!! cant believe babies will be coming soon where has the time gone!!! definitely feel this pregnancy has gone quicker and has really snook up on me. just hope iv prepared things and prepared dd well enough!
Allie will you cancel your c section if you get her to move? whens your next check?

Yep, I'll definitely cancel if I get her to flip. I've been doing inversions this morning and she's moving around like crazy so I hope I haven't ticked her off, haha.

So had my MW appointment today - she said he’s quite a bit lower than he was 2 weeks ago, but isn’t engaged yet. Soooooo as much as I was disappointed he wasn’t settling in there, I was at least happy that he’s on his way. She was feeling about 3 inches lower than the last appointment to feel his head, and she said he’s just at the entrance to my pelvis, so hopefully these Braxton Hicks are doing something and he’ll keep working his way down!

Exciting to hear of all the dates coming up!

Great news curious!

Exciting its soooo close squig!

Had a nst and scan today. Nst was perfect. Baby has dropped quite a bit in centiles from 50th down to 18th since last month. She commented she was having a tough time measuring his abdomen bc he was curled in a ball so Im hoping thats all it was. Based off her measurements hes about 4 lbs 5 oz. OB check up Monday will talk to dr about it then. Trying not to stress but I swear if its not one thing its another this pregnancy. :( But on the upside he is head down! So what Ive been feeling up in my ribs is his butt! Haha

Heres his squishy little face! He was moving a bit when she was trying to get the 3d but its a decent one still. The dark shadow over his eye is his hand/arm

Attachments

• 432D9AE7-4E58-4FB4-ACD6-560F89FD084E.jpg
    432D9AE7-4E58-4FB4-ACD6-560F89FD084E.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Thinking good thoughts for you Rach, that the doctor isn't too concerned and that the measurement was just because of the positioning.

Good news Sander & curious 😀

Hopefully it is all just positioning Rach & all is perfect at your next appointment.

I hope everything is good Rach though the doctor doesn't seem concerned so that's a good sign. Sometimes people have smaller but perfectly healthy babies anyway.

I was just telling my OH about the May dates for babies! So close now. I really hope your girl turns for you Allie.

Feeling so close yet so far away. I'm an impatient person and I hate surprises so knowing it could be anytime from two weeks to like another five/six weeks is torture

Hope everyone is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"