June jewels 2018!!!!

I never did update In here!

Baby Carson was born Friday at 4:39am. 6lbs 14oz and 20 1/2 inches. We came home yesterday morning and everything is going well for the most part. He's doing great at nursing and seems mostly content! :cloud9:

I can't wait to see more June babies soon!! :happydance:

Attachments

• D668EED1-5D3F-4CEA-AC96-17BEDEC087EF.jpg
    D668EED1-5D3F-4CEA-AC96-17BEDEC087EF.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations Holly, he's absolutely gorgeous!

Allies, I hope you're doing OK too?

Mom, I've had a couple of bits of stretchy clear mucus but not enough that I would say it's all my plug. Just a bit and not very often.
I'm being checked for thrush as well and should get the results on Tuesday. My cm has gone quite thick and sticky (tmi!) Very similar to when I was on the pill.

After tomorrow my dd has 3 days with her dad so that would be a perfect time for the baby to come :haha:
I'm still convinced i'll be overdue though. My bet is 10th June as the road that's quickest to the hospital will be shut for most of the day due to an iron man challenge!

Congrats Holly!!!

PG - mine has been getting thicker also and a bit towards yellowish. I never saw the whole plug come out with DS. No idea if I missed it or if it just came out with DS.

Congrats holly and squig!

Lol Mom15 I think the tickers are all running out of space!! I’ve had some stretchy cm too last night, it was def thicker than previous cm but there was so little of it I don’t know what it was for sure.

Hope it happens this week PG!

Thanks for thinking of me!! I am now 7 hours from when I have to show up for my C-Section!! YIKES!!!!

I did literally try everything to go into labor on my own. I even had a massage today and had her massage my pressure points that are meant to induce labor. OH WELL. :shrug:

I am taking it as a sign the universe wants me to have a C Section, as maybe i was going to get a 4th degree tear again.

I'm 5 hours into fasting and that sucks, I'm hungry. Apparently you can't eat after a C Section until you 'pass gas.' :dohh: So glamorous.

I got permission for an entire sleeping pill and took that an hour ago and still wide awake.

OH Alistair came in to my room last night crying and said, "I had a dream you were in heaven" and OMG that freaked me out. There is nothing I can do, though, the baby is coming....hopefully that was just his subconscious kicking in and not a sign. :wacko:

Pray for me, send me good vibes, please, and I will update ASAP tomorrow. :)

Or someone on the Facebook group feel free to post in here in case BnB doesn't work on my phone!

Congratulations Holly - Carson is gorgeous!

Sending you lots of luck Allie! Baby is probably here by now, hope you're doing ok!

Definitely thinking only positive thoughts for you Allie. I have trouble with UK /US time so I hope you're cuddling your little girl now xxxx

How's everyone doing? Today is my first day of maternity leave and it feels really weird. My jobs been pretty full on for a while so it feels very wrong to just be lying on the sofa and looking at random stuff like recipes.
Things seem to have stopped again with the labour symptoms again so now it's just back to the waiting game.

I thought I had a few mild contractions lying in bed last night but if that’s what it was they’ve stopped and nothing going on this morning :( I really want this baby to come now that my MIL is here. She is helping so much with DD, which is lovely, but ready for baby! I’m 39w5d, which is when contractions started last time around, though she wasn’t born until 40w, so I could do without that part.

Not long now ladies. Pg5k I can't believe you have only just finished work. I 've got a list of things to do in my phone around the house. As soon as I knock one off I find another to add. Lol.

I'm back at hospital Tom for a presentation scan so see where my little man is. He still seems to be flipping around loads but I 've had a bit of cervix banging. Hopefully we will get an appointment with a doctor if he is anything but head down.

PGI can't believe you've stuck work this long! I finished around 33 weeks, same as last time, & I was so ready to! But I ad tons to do before baby arrived as we only moved house a few months ago so bits & pieces still needed doing to get the house sorted. No risk of boredom anyway!

I hope those of you who are feeling ready have their babies arrive soon! Susannah is 4 days old already & doing well. I'm still in quite a lot of pain from my wound as they used staples this time & some of them seem to have pulled a bit. It still hasn't quite sunk in that I'm a mum of two beautiful daughters 😍

Any news from Allie in the FB group?

Yeah not much happening over here either. This is worse than the TWW haha

Hope he’s gone head down for you topaz!

And squig Allie had her baby yesterday and she’s very cute! I’m sure Allie will get on here soon to update w pics etc :)

The last time I went on maternity leave I lost my job 5 days after going back so this time I've just tried to carry on working as usual. I'm lucky I've had a very uncomplicated pregnancy.
I'm tired now though and glad to be having some time, I just wish I knew how long!

I had a few nights which I was convinced were contractions starting but then they just stopped and I've had nothing since. I was 4 days of slow labour last time so hopefully it'll be quicker for us both this time curious. Its good you have your mil for support though.

I hope it goes OK Topaz! Let's hope he's gone head down for you.

I'm not on fb but I'm checking on here quite a bit for news on a few ladies who are quiet.
I'm so happy for you squidge, I can imagine you're still sore.

Oh pg how awful! Hope they dont mess with you this time.

37 weeks tomorrow here. I had a few painful contractions last night and a couple this morning but thats about it. Had a growth scan and nst and ob check up today. Baby is doing well, approx 6 lbs 1 oz, and his head is “way down there” according to the tech. Lol NST was great, and dr said im still 1cm but now 50% effaced. (Last week i was 0% effaced) so theres some progress. Hoping he stays in for at least another week. But 2 would be better.

Glad to hear Susannah is doing well! Sorry about the staples, sounds sooo painful!

Is there a way to update the front page with babys birth stats/name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->