June jewels 2018!!!!

Fx for you too PG! I hope we both have much faster labors this time around.

Hi everyone! So excited for everyone getting close to having their babies! I had a growth scan today, baby is on the 33 percentile so not very big but they’re also not worried, measuring ok for dates and somewhere around 5lbs something.

Baby is still breech though, so C section has been scheduled for 39 weeks which is the 13th June. Bit worried about going into labour before that....excited to have a date and meet this baby but am also feeling terrified of a c section!!!!

Went home Friday evening with instructions to come back if the headache had not went away with fioricet and flexeril by Monday morning.

Monday morning came around and my head was still absolutely killing me and I checked my BP, it was 152/90. Sat in one spot and took calming breaths and relaxed for almost on hour, checked again, 142/108. Took kids to MIL's and headed straight to hospital.
Got here and BP was 129/75. Higher than it has been being but not scary. Doctor decided to keep me to see if we could manage headache.

Seen my doctor following morning and we discussed my options as they will be doing my csection at 37 weeks, (I'm 35 weeks).
She said as my blood pressure tends to get to high at home and can't seem to deal as well there, I have the option to stay in hospital until delivery. Or we can try sending me home.
I told her I have a lot of stress at home so would prefer to stay. She said she would see what she could do.

Still not sure what were doing, but since she's gonna be delivering baby and she's only here on Tuesdays I'm assuming delivery will be 37+2 on June 12th.

I'm 35+3 now.

I hope you can stay in hospital & rest epp. I've had both my babies at 37 weeks so I expect all should go well for you & you will meet your little one in less than 2 weeks!

Try not to stress about a section FX - I really think it's a bit easier overall when it's planned because you have time to get your head around it & you have a much better idea of how long you have to wait for baby.

PG isn't it illegal to sack someone when they've just had a baby?? Anyway I hope you have a much better experience this time.

Rach I think ladders can edit it as she took over the admin role?

Just got back from my scan and he has flipped and head was well down. I think he did it Monday as I 've felt a little different since we went swimming. So now it's a waiting game and time to get bouncing on my ball.

I’m sorry epp, that’s scary. I hope you can get some rest in the hospital.

Eppgirl - I’m so sorry you are having to deal with this. I had a headache one night and was miserable. Don’t know how you have managed with it for days.

Fx - I have everything crossed that baby will still turn.

Topiaz - glad to hear your babe decide to go head down!

Afm, today is how far I was when DS was born. At this time my water had broken and I had my first contractions.
I’m happy that this one seems to have listened and is not yet coming. I’m giving it permission starting on Friday :)

Yes i can change front page im a but confused with bnb names and actual fb names so might need some help!!! Is everyone ok with having baby name on here? If not let me know 😊

Think iv got it right so far front page wise 😊
39 +2 and getting sooooooooo impatient now! Come on boy your sister was here by now!

Think iv got it right so far front page wise 😊
39 +2 and getting sooooooooo impatient now! Come on boy your sister was here by now!

I just keep thinking, my water had already broken by this point with DD! Why am I not in labor right now?!

Eppgirl sorry you’re still having a rough go - but good to know your LO will be coming soon!

Topaz yay for baby turning! Are you going to keep your C-section date or go for spontaneous delivery?

AFM water broke a few minutes ago so just waiting for the show to start!

Good luck Sander!!! With DS my first contraction started about 20min after water broke.

Sanders.
Wow good luck. Glad the show is on the road.

I wasn't given a date. Today would have been when they made a plan to try and turn or section so we have avoided all that. I just hope he stays that way as he has been turning breech/transvers up til now.

Now I just have to wait for him to make an appearance which I think it will be a while yet as both my other 2 were late.

Oh wow Sanders! Not long to go now. My waters broke after 2 days of contractions, I'd be happy with any sign at the moment!
Let's hope for a lovely quick and easy labour for you xx

Eppgirl - you poor thing! With the stress of everything that's happened at home and now this, it's not good at all for you.
I hope some hospital rest means you can last another couple of weeks longer to give your baby more time inside.

Hopefully it's not too much longer curious. My daughter was a lazy bum and was a week late so last time I was doing pretty much the same as I am now... Baking and resting.
Today is bread making day for me! I've made a cinnamon roll loaf and calzone from scratch :haha: I don't do resting well so this is my resting.
I've also started a new blog, though I've not posted on it yet as these first bakes will go on there. I'm dying to eat the cinnamon loaf but it's too close to the calzone for dinner.

Thanks everyone, just waiting - contractions still haven’t started yet, baby has 5 more hours to start before they induce me so been walking/bouncing on the ball etc. Hopefully soon!!

Thanks everyone, just waiting - contractions still haven’t started yet, baby has 5 more hours to start before they induce me so been walking/bouncing on the ball etc. Hopefully soon!!

I hope it works for you :hugs:
I was induced too because of my waters breaking but I couldn't get my contractions less than 5 mins apart. Although it would be nice to have it start naturally at least you know that very soon your baby will be here no matter what xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->