June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

We weren't trying long with this bub - 5 months of ntnp not caring either way, but DD took 27 months to conceive, plus on top of that we were in different countries for 6 months so over 2 1/2 years after we started trying til we got our bfp.

We were NTNP some months then waiting awhile because moving house etc. first month not properly monitoring what was happening with my cycle got our BFP :)

Who has scans this week?

Jelly - Ive got my scan Weds :) 10.10am i cant wait!

We tried for one cycle and got our bfp but unfortunately we had a chemical as i was originally in the may group. Think we was very lucky to get another positive only a few weeks after chemical and now due in June.

Got our BFP second month of trying. We are blessed! Was really hard to tell family who had been trying over 12months. We got married in August and got our BFP start of Oct.

Keep forgetting to come and check in here. Can I please be added to June 16th I think I asked a while ago but wasn't certain of dates then maybe.

We had one cycle of iui in march 2012 then put it on hold over summer and tried naturally in September 2013 and got bfp in October :D

We was trying for 16 months when we got our bfp. We had 3 mc's in that time and was told that any natural conception would end in a mc. But here I am without the ivf :)

My scan is in less than 5 hours. So looking forward to it.

We were NTNP for 7 months and got a BFP in May, but then had a m/c in June. Actively tried for 4 months and then got a BFP in October.

We got our first bfp on Christmas day 2011 after 2 month ttc. I had a miscarriage in January. We started trying again in March so it took 7 months the second time for this little one.

Keep forgetting to come and check in here. Can I please be added to June 16th I think I asked a while ago but wasn't certain of dates then maybe.

We had one cycle of iui in march 2012 then put it on hold over summer and tried naturally in September 2013 and got bfp in October :D

Ahhhh your due the same day as me , I'll update the front page :)

Oh Lovely news Two Boys :blue: :blue:

Ahh 2 more boys?? Wow Danielle I thought you were leaning towards a girl!? Crazy!! Congrats to you both :)

I have my scan on Saturday this week. Doubt I will get any results until my drs appt next week but I'm just anxious to see baby again!! I'm sure ill be team blue as well! Hoping for team pink tho :p

anyone having cravings like out of the blue. today i have been craving chicken pot pie. so i decided to make a homemade one in my crockpot. hope it turns out :) i also made 3 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

Ahh 2 more boys?? Wow Danielle I thought you were leaning towards a girl!? Crazy!! Congrats to you both :)

I have my scan on Saturday this week. Doubt I will get any results until my drs appt next week but I'm just anxious to see baby again!! I'm sure ill be team blue as well! Hoping for team pink tho :p

Yea crazy huh? I was so sure it was a girl plus I had a few dreams of baby being a girl. After seeing the scan this morning, there's no way this baby is a girl haha. His legs were wide open! We wouldn't have been able to be team yellow, not with that picture lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->