June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

anyone having cravings like out of the blue. today i have been craving chicken pot pie. so i decided to make a homemade one in my crockpot. hope it turns out :) i also made 3 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

Thanks a lot, now I’m craving chicken pot pie too lol! I am sooo bad for that. I asked DH to get a rotisserie chicken for me while I was at work and when I got home I was so disappointed he didn’t have it. I will fixate on one thing for days until I get it! Preggo see preggo do lol!!

^^ I'm horrible for preggo see preggo do too ;-)

Finding that the gender is the opposite of what your instinct was messes with your head! It did mine at least! I was for sure I was cooking a little boy, but the US tech said girl! I have since heard several 'wrong gender' stories from ultrasounds 16 weeks and earlier, and ours was 15+3, so that makes me a bit nervous. I can't wait to see baby again at the anatomy scan to see if she has remained a girl, lol! Now if the darn imaging center would hurry up and call me to set up the appointment...

Lol I'm the same. I will crave something all week then when I finally get it I'm like "nahhh don't think I want it now..." :haha:

I'm not really getting many cravings. I'm eating a lot of jam on toast and really wanted cheesy chips yesterday.

^^ I'm horrible for preggo see preggo do too ;-)

Finding that the gender is the opposite of what your instinct was messes with your head! It did mine at least! I was for sure I was cooking a little boy, but the US tech said girl! I have since heard several 'wrong gender' stories from ultrasounds 16 weeks and earlier, and ours was 15+3, so that makes me a bit nervous. I can't wait to see baby again at the anatomy scan to see if she has remained a girl, lol! Now if the darn imaging center would hurry up and call me to set up the appointment...

I did a private gender u.s. at 15+1 and it def. looked like a girl the tech had no doubts, I than paid for yet another private u.s. at 18+1 and still little girl, had my anatomy scan yesterday and she was still a girl! I was paranoid too, but I think those stories are isolated incidences on the internet, and of course when you tell people you find out that early they always know more than the professionals or know someone who knows someone who's gender was wrong! Enjoy knowing your having a little girl and don't fret it, I'll bet she's still a little girl at your anatomy scan! :flower:

I also had an early private gender scan at 15+3. The tech was very positive it was a girl and there would be no changing. I then had an amnio at 17+4 and she is still a girl, I don't believe there are errors with those. Have my anatomy scan today and I'm betting she is still a girl! If the tech was very sure, I wouldn't worry. I'd only be concerned if they said they weren't really that sure and just giving you their best guess.

Shell the amnio is always right because it looks at the chromosomes.

Tartlet - I wouldn't worry!! At least you do get to see baby again before birth, so you can make 100% sure!!

Congrats to everyone whose found out! My scan is tomorrow at 4 - I can't wait!

Can't wait for your update MumMumMum

I've been really unsure this time about whether it is pink or blue but right now I'm thinking blue. I think I'll be surprised whatever they say! x

that's good. From the day I found out I had a strong gut feeling I was team pink. I was so wrong!! What are you hoping for?

I have a strong feeling this is a girl (I'm hoping for a girl!), but we will see in a few weeks if I'm right or wrong!!

that's good. From the day I found out I had a strong gut feeling I was team pink. I was so wrong!! What are you hoping for?

I don't mind either way. There are pluses to both for us. Glad you don't get to choose!

I can't wait to start getting ready though with the nursery and clothes x

Its so amazing once you find out. I can't wait to go buy little shirts and nike booties.

Oh my gosh ladies, I am dying over the baby shower decor at this site: https://www.minted.com/baby-shower-decorations?sort=popular_asc

So cute! Speaking of baby showers, when are yours planned for? Is anyone waiting until baby is here? Who is planning them?

Oh my gosh ladies, I am dying over the baby shower decor at this site: https://www.minted.com/baby-shower-decorations?sort=popular_asc

So cute! Speaking of baby showers, when are yours planned for? Is anyone waiting until baby is here? Who is planning them?

Mine is planned for 3/3. I will be 27 weeks. Since I'm having twins i wanted to have it when I would still be comfortable. My mom and best friend are throwing it for me. :)

I have no idea about a baby shower... so far no one has brought up having one for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->