June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Yoshy - Sounds like a good plan as far as changing drs... that was a long trip to visit your last one!

Sweetpea - Yea I JUST was drinking a black cherry carbonated water! But I am on a big carb kick past couple days... sigh... I need to cut back because I'm sure my weight is going to be affected!

well i just had my doc appointment today lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. the nurse like had me do it twice thinking she got it wrong.
i think its the new diet but im doing well and dont mind still loosing. have plenty to loose. starting weight was 263 im at 238 at 27weeks

I took my little boy out yesterday for a fun day, can't believe it's our last few weeks as just me and him! We went and had a pizza and to the Beach. I'm trying to plan some special days out for us before the new baby comes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
I took my little boy out yesterday for a fun day, can't believe it's our last few weeks as just me and him! We went and had a pizza and to the Beach. I'm trying to plan some special days out for us before the new baby comes!

Gorgeous boy!

Jade lovely pic

Sweetpea - that's excellent news on the weight. I've been asked to weight maintain this pregnancy but unfortunately gained 13lbs at 29+5.

Having a terrible time this week JJ has had a high temp of 39+ for over a week doctor thinks tonsillitis and possible water infection. He's been up through the night, not eating, shivering at times :-(. I'm not coping well either with a cold and sleepless nights. I hate seeing him ill. Hopefully this set of antibiotics will start working soon for him.

Yoshy - Sounds like a good plan as far as changing drs... that was a long trip to visit your last one!

Sweetpea - Yea I JUST was drinking a black cherry carbonated water! But I am on a big carb kick past couple days... sigh... I need to cut back because I'm sure my weight is going to be affected!

well i just had my doc appointment today lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. the nurse like had me do it twice thinking she got it wrong.
i think its the new diet but im doing well and dont mind still loosing. have plenty to loose. starting weight was 263 im at 238 at 27weeks

i also lost weight at this last one- the doc seemed concerned though. i am much heavier than you and you have lost a pound more than me....wonder why she is giving me a hard time. 24lbs down and once baby comes she with all the waters weigh 20lbs or more so potentially i could be down 45lbs- its a great start to my weight loss journey. I plan on doing weight watchers once she comes

i also lost weight at this last one- the doc seemed concerned though. i am much heavier than you and you have lost a pound more than me....wonder why she is giving me a hard time. 24lbs down and once baby comes she with all the waters weigh 20lbs or more so potentially i could be down 45lbs- its a great start to my weight loss journey. I plan on doing weight watchers once she comes

really thats silly does she think u are like dietting or like starving your self. my doc said as long as baby is progressing and she is, that its fine it happends some times. ya when done i hope to drop to at least 200 and then go from there with more excersize and breast feeding to help. im gonna try and keep same diet for a while after baby is born which will help since i may have to see how my GD is going after. we can be weightloss after pregnancy buddies :)

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is well.

I got a call yesterday to go see my doc about my blood test results (just the routine second ones). An infection showed up but as I had a cold he said that would be that. I'm also anaemic so on iron tablets. They are stronger than the ones I was on in my last pregnancy so I guess I am more anaemic than then. I also saw the midwife for my normal appointment before hand. She was covering my actual midwife who I have only seen once this pregnancy (same one I had last time) and I have seen a different one all at each other appointment. I don't mind so much about that, just that I have to go through what happened last time with each one and have them be shocked and all "ooh, you didn't do it by halves then" and "let's see if we can make this one easier". Yeah, that would be nice!

Oh, and there was a 'trace' of protein this time. Joy.

I am now on weekly BP and urine checks, another midwife check at 31 weeks and I have a consultant and growth scan at 32 weeks. Good job I'm finishing at 34 weeks. My work are going to be pleased when I go back on Monday after a week off and tell them I have all these appointments before I even start my annual leave and then go on mat leave!

DH had brought up that he would like three kids. I think I am definately done after this. I'm so tired, feel like I can't give DD1 100% and financially I want to get us to a place where I can work PT instead of FT so I can be with the girls and not trying to rush around so much to get quality time with them. I don't think I could cope with two small ones, two dogs, working full time AND being pregnant!

I'm anemic as well... Have to take the iron plus prenatals and I've been queasy during the day because of that. I think it sucks that it doesn't start boosting levels for 4-6 weeks! I need energy now lol!

21 days/13 shifts left till mat leave :D.

I was just reading my what to expect for week 31. Baby is "...pedaling with little hands and feet along your uterine wall..."

That is totally what I've been feeling! I just couldn't describe it! I told DH it's like she's practicing walking in there or something :).

it would be nice to have a weight loss buddy :) i cannot keep this "diet" up though- i have been eating horribly- but small small portion sizes- like for breakfast yesterday i had a donut and 1/2 a glass of milk. then for lunch a couple ritz crackers and a slice of cheese followed by an oreo, then at dinner I had fast food chicken sandwich with fries. Its a good thing I have been craving coleslaw and salad or i dont know what nutrition the poor babe would get (except through my prenatals)

I'm anemic as well... Have to take the iron plus prenatals and I've been queasy during the day because of that. I think it sucks that it doesn't start boosting levels for 4-6 weeks! I need energy now lol!

21 days/13 shifts left till mat leave :D.

Are they called pregnacare or something like that? The ones I had last time had prenatals. These ones are just iron. I think they might be the ones I had post-pregnancy. I remember the affects weren't nice!

it would be nice to have a weight loss buddy :) i cannot keep this "diet" up though- i have been eating horribly- but small small portion sizes- like for breakfast yesterday i had a donut and 1/2 a glass of milk. then for lunch a couple ritz crackers and a slice of cheese followed by an oreo, then at dinner I had fast food chicken sandwich with fries. Its a good thing I have been craving coleslaw and salad or i dont know what nutrition the poor babe would get (except through my prenatals)

i gave in a went out to dinner last night with hubby but he suprised me with us going to a salad bar, i cheated and had some tapioca pudding though but my sugars were right on track after. :)
i missed muffins with moms at her school yesterday with my daughter becouse i couldnt eat anything there so we are gonna go to the movies insted.
craving bad stuff but tryig to be good.
making a chicken tacos for dinner in the crock pot,, chicken brest w/ canned tomatoes and garlic with taco seasoning cook for 4 hours on high serve with whole wheat tortillas and shreadded cheeses and avacado( insted of sour cream) :) good sugar numbers after and dont fill like im deprived of real flavored foods. can have 3rds too. :)

You are eating so well :) it should be easy to lose weight after baby comes if you are going to stay on track

I'd be up for dieting too, I did that after JJ and expect the same battle with weight this time too - I felt so low afterwards until some of the weight came off through slimming world /and daily gym exercise

I Deffo need to go on a strict diet once the baby arrives! Hopefully when the first few weeks are finished I will join a gym. I feel horrible at the moment! I was slim before my first pregnancy but put on a lot of weight while pregnant, when I got pregnant this time I still hadn't lost all the weight from the first time! I know my body will never be what it was but I hope to lose quite abit once baby's born!

Feel like I am dieting already! I have started my diabetic diet and have lost 1kg in a couple of days! Think it was a shock to the system as I had been eating chocolate pretty much everyday! I'll be happy to lose more or at least stay the same weight for the rest of my pregnancy. I hope to lose my baby weight after baby is born as soon as I can in a healthy way so I can breast feed and function!

I'd be up for dieting too, I did that after JJ and expect the same battle with weight this time too - I felt so low afterwards until some of the weight came off through slimming world /and daily gym exercise
I remember we were in the same weight loss group last year!
Maybe we should all have a June Jitterbugs Post-baby Weight Loss group...

I will be jumping on the loosing weight wagon as soon as I can once bubs arrives....I have a wedding dress to fit into a year PP :lol: plus gotta go wedding dress shopping first also so want to loose quite fast really as don't want to depress myself trying dresses on!

I know that I can loose weight quite fast if I put my mind to it and stick to a diet so fingers crossed!

Currently sat in work for my last ever shift :D finish at 1pm...counting down the hours :happydance: its gonna be so strange...I said to OH this morning "Right im going to work....omg thats the last time i'm gonna say that in a while!!" hehe

x

Oh Nellie enjoy your last day :)

Cottleston - yep we first met through the weightloss pages :)

As there's a few of us I'll create a thread in June and post the link to the front of this page do we can all help each other on the battle of the bulge !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->