June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

OMG I JUST REALIZED I'M A WATERMELON NOW!!!!! :) :) :)

Aww I know its hard when you're past 30 weeks but still have awhile to go.. shoot I feel like I'm about to pop out this baby but I could technically have a whole month to go!

Tell me about it. I was certain I'd have had the bubs by now. Eesh.

I feel like one of the babies is getting a bit transverse but I cant tell who. Its a tad uncomfortable!

Ok this is tmi... But I need to know. Every time I have a bowel movement now my vag area is sore afterwards!! Like my perineum feels like its being stretched. Is this super weird??

Sorry for the tmi :(

i get that too... along with massive pressure in my cervix. and i usually get BHs before pooping too. oh the joys!

My mind is now playing tricks on me. I keep feeling like i'm leaking but there's nothing there when I go to the bathroom. There's also been more of what I think is plug parts - but not pink.

Still got backache/cramping, tight bump and baby moving lots.

I hope I don't go overdue - I can't cope with the symptom spoting and is this it? for another six weeks!

Still no plug here... have had to pee quite often today, which is very unusual for me... I don't even always wake up to pee at night! So hoping that means baby has moved down more. Other than that, feeling fine. Baby moves a ton and lots of BH but that's same as always. Heartburn slightly coming on when normally just when I lie down at night... hmm. But not bad enough to need Tums yet. And I know I need to make my grocery run after work super quick so I'm not on my feet too long or my back will be killing me... its good as long as I'm mostly lazy!

ah gotta love the South. DH just called to say random, unexpected tornado touched down in 2 places in our town according to reports and he was driving 85 to get to daycare to pick up Siena... he'd called and they're all out in the hallway screaming, ugh. Luckily, she's too young to be scared by that stuff yet.

i get that too... along with massive pressure in my cervix. and i usually get BHs before pooping too. oh the joys!

I get BH from like any movement I do, it seems! Sitting down, getting up, rolling over, lol. I hope this means our bodies will be super ready for delivery!! I know I had lots of BH with dd... and the pushing part was under 5 minutes so I'm hoping there's a correlation!!!

Libby sounds like they're well prepared for natural disasters... Lol!! Hope things turn out ok!!

Can you get BH from moving around too much? I've been getting some tightening when I'm moving around but it goes away and feels better when I'm sitting. Enough that is makes me think "ouch" but not enough that I'm going to cry. I have no idea what they feel like being a FTM! Also, it is supposed to be the whole tummy tightening? Sometimes I just feel it in one spot, but a decent sized spot, like the palm of my hand big.

Can you get BH from moving around too much? I've been getting some tightening when I'm moving around but it goes away and feels better when I'm sitting. Enough that is makes me think "ouch" but not enough that I'm going to cry. I have no idea what they feel like being a FTM! Also, it is supposed to be the whole tummy tightening? Sometimes I just feel it in one spot, but a decent sized spot, like the palm of my hand big.

I've had BH be just the bottom of my tummy or just the top, or the whole thing.

My dr said sometimes it does mean you're just having a busy day and need to rest, are dehydrated, or near the end when they get more intense its gearing up for labour. For a few weeks lol.

I had a few that hurt (most are painless just make it hard for me to breathe) and my dr said those aren't really BH but real contractions if they hurt. But getting those every once in a while in the weeks up till labour is normal.

That's been my experience at least!!

Thanks :) It must be what it is... I'm drinking a ton so don't think I'm dehydrated...but it does seem to happen when I've been doing a bit too much.

Tell me about it. I was certain I'd have had the bubs by now. Eesh.

I feel like one of the babies is getting a bit transverse but I cant tell who. Its a tad uncomfortable!

I really think you doing too well for one with 2 buds....cant even imagine!....I dont expect you to get too far though, I keep checking to see ua declined post followed by an announcement of the arrival. Meanwhile, I think am now ready to meet my little one, hoping next week wont end but we'l see.

I've had BH be just the bottom of my tummy or just the top, or the whole thing.

My dr said sometimes it does mean you're just having a busy day and need to rest, are dehydrated, or near the end when they get more intense its gearing up for labour. For a few weeks lol.

I had a few that hurt (most are painless just make it hard for me to breathe) and my dr said those aren't really BH but real contractions if they hurt. But getting those every once in a while in the weeks up till labour is normal.

That's been my experience at least!!

I've been getting BH for a couple if weeks at least, although I'm a FTM too so I'm not entirely sure what they are meant to be like! For me my whole belly goes very tight, especially low down I think. I've had a couple of occasions when they've made me stop and breathe but not painful. I seriously get them all through the day and night now. I find if I've been leaning forward on the sofa I get one, if I've done too much I get one but also when I wake up in the night for a wee quite often I'll be having one so god knows!

Out of interest are you guys drinking RLT as I have been on 2 glasses a day for a couple of weeks and that increases BH so may be the answer to mine? Not that I'm bothered so long as its ok to have them. My best friend is 6 weeks ahead of me so 40 and a half weeks and hasn't had any!

BH are a normal and functional part of pregnancy, they help your uterus prepare for labor and help your bub prepare for labor too :)

Also just got to the point where when I'm walking I've got a lot of pressure very low down. Is that about normal for 34-35 weeks?

Is anyone else suffering with their hips/pelvis/thighs at night. I'm so uncomfortable I had to sit almost upright last night sleeping. Can't do another two weeks like last night. Could have cried I was so uncomfortable. :-(

Is anyone else suffering with their hips/pelvis/thighs at night. I'm so uncomfortable I had to sit almost upright last night sleeping. Can't do another two weeks like last night. Could have cried I was so uncomfortable. :-(

Yes its so uncomfy :-( the pain shoots right down to the backs of my legs too. I havent had a decent nights sleep in ages!

It's awful isn't it. I don't remember this first Time around. It's pants :-(

Sleep? I haven't done much of that in weeks. The pain is off the charts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"