June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

It's awful isn't it. I don't remember this first Time around. It's pants :-(

I have to get up to couch in early morning hours To finish night off I remember being sore in hips with ds1 but not til very end (normal right!) I remember it started bout 7-8 months with ds2 and this 1 started bout 20ish weeks. And gets worse every night!!! Think It's body way of torturing for Lo's new arrival- here you can only sleep for hour or so before being in excruciating pain or having to wee!!!

Your finish line is in site though hang in there girls we've not got long now!!!!

I know thank god it's not long to go now. Hubby is home next Sunday finally so at least il have him to moan at and get up with ds so I can sleep in. I seem to get comfy around 6am and start to drift off. Just before alarm goes off. Typical x

its 10 now! Scout had her baby girl 4 weeks early! she is healthy but a tiny 5lb12oz!

Aww congratulations Scout!!

Ugh. I am so done. 37 weeks tomorrow and my body is falling apart. I can't feel the babies move, haven't felt them all day except for one little wriggle. They're so squashed. And I can barely move/walk now. I know I'm moaning a lot but wow, i never imagined this. I didn't think I'd get this far. I just want them out. I want them to have space to move. I feel so guilty that I'm not stretching more.

37 weeks with twins is pretty impressive. Does your Dr have an end date in mind?

I agree - I can't believe you went so long with twins! Good job growing those babies! I'm complaining so much - I can't imagine having a second in there. You are doing an amazing job - the end is near!

Thanks ladies.. Sorry for moaning so much!
I just tried to roll over in bed and felt like a turtle stuck on its back :haha:

37 weeks with twins is pretty impressive. Does your Dr have an end date in mind?

The date we have for the c section is may 29th... I'll be 38+3. My consultant appointment is on Monday and I'm hoping they'll discuss bringing it forward as the babies have done so well and their weights are really good. Doubt it though as itd involve rebooking the anaesthetist appointment and everything too.

That's such a long time to wait for twins. I think all our other twins have been born already... I hope they move it up. Can't imagine two 5 lb babies in there... I've got a 6.5 lb one right now and that's big enough for me!! I'm hoping my girl shows up around your induction date to be honest!! 2 weeks early but she's totally big enough.

6.5lb is a great weight for 36 weeks.... Fingers crossed neither of us are waiting too much longer. The last few weeks are horrid whether you're carrying 1 or 2!

6.5lb is a great weight for 36 weeks.... Fingers crossed neither of us are waiting too much longer. The last few weeks are horrid whether you're carrying 1 or 2!

Those babies need to come out already ❤ I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are

Is anyone else still getting ligament pain? Early on it was just aches but now it's the sharpest pain ever when I change positions or get up.

Hospital bags packed, babies crib set up, clothes all clean and away in her new draws, legs shaved (finally!) and toe nails looking lovely (hard work!)
Just a waiting game now! :)

I think I am Kelly - I get super sharp pains, sometimes almost feels like tearing :(

38 weeks and I only just got around to WRITING my packing list haha. Still have to do the actual packing. How sad is that? And I realised I have to pack 5 bags! My labour bag which will do me for up to a 24 hour hospital stay (hoping to be discharged as soon as possible, all being well), my hospital bag if I have to stay longer, a bag for baby, plus I also need to pack for DH and DD for up to a weeks there's a chance we might be going to a hospital 3 hours away so if that happens they'll be getting a hotel nearby.

Blimey thats a lot of packing! I thought I packed a lot and that was only for me and babies up to three nights, snack bag for DH and activity bag for DS so I can spend time with him when he visits. Ughh I'm gonna miss that little dude so much when I only get to see him during visiting hours.

Hah, I've not even thought about packing a hospital bag yet! I'm really hoping to make time at work today to start working on my birth preferences. I have another 5 weeks as of today though, and while I'm hoping he'll arrive a little early, I'm not getting my hopes up too much, and I want him to be term before that happens regardless, so not for at least another two weeks!

I've been getting lots of low pressure when walking and I'm at the point where I'm needing to pee again as soon as I get up from peeing. (Even though there's nothing left to come out and I lean forward and everything).

Can't remember who asked about the RLT, but I've been drinking a cup a day for the past two weeks. Upping it to 2 cups a day starting next Sunday (36 weeks) and then from 37 weeks I'll be upping it to 3 cups a day (and possibly 4 from 38 weeks).

Getting lots of BH, but then I've been getting them since like 27 weeks, and they're not frequent enough to worry about and don't hurt at all.

My SIL finally went into labour at some point in the middle of the night (she was at 41+3 and was going to be induced today if she didn't go into labour naturally), so I was really happy to hear from DH that her waters finally broke and she went into the hospital :)

Blimey thats a lot of packing! I thought I packed a lot and that was only for me and babies up to three nights, snack bag for DH and activity bag for DS so I can spend time with him when he visits. Ughh I'm gonna miss that little dude so much when I only get to see him during visiting hours.

I don't have to pack for DH and DD until next weekend at least, if at all. I'll know on Thursday if travelling 3 hours might have to be a possibility and it certainly wouldn't be happening before the 26th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->