June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Couldn't see another thread so apologies if I've missed it, not sure about anyone else, but at 13wks I'm feeling much more '2nd tri' then 1st so think its time for the move over!

How's everyone feeling?

I'm also on my 13th week. 13 wks 5 days to be exact. Feeling a lot better. I lost at least 3 lbs. during the first trimester. Now, my appetite's back!

I'm officially second tri tomorrow but moved over days ago.

I'm feeling tired, all the time. Can't beleive its time for us to move over already.

Hello ladies, just moved over today! I'm feeling great by the way except fatigue hasn't completely left!

i moved over a few days ago but will officially be second tri tomorrow!! :) unless of course you go by babies measurements then ive already been 14 weeks for 3 days :p

Woo second tri! Nausea has gone... Still waiting for that energy boost though. :D

Whoop whoop second trimester!!! Me and the little twins are doing well and I have their sexing scan on Friday this coming week!!! Can't wait to find out what they are! I'm also wearing my maternity clothes already I'm getting really big, my tummy is as big now as I was at about 20 weeks + with my daughter, starting to wonder just how big I'm gonna get eeeekk!!!!

Hope you're all feeling better this trimester xx

Wow sexing scan already? I'm a little jealous lol

I got the babies on the Doppler for the first time tonight :happydance:

I moved over a few days ago. I'm feeling really good, had a terrible sinus infection for 2 weeks so I'm glad that's gone now :)

I'm not second trimester yet, but I wanted to reply now so I could get notifications for this thread as I'm almost in second trimester anyway.

When does it start anyway? I see some people say 13 weeks and others say 14.

Hello guys ive been in second trimester for a few days I'm 14+4 and just now starting to show a little bit :) on here it says 2nd tri starts at 14 weeks but on some other sites it says 13 weeks so I joined here in the middle lol!

Hi, I moved over a few days ago...good to be here!! Starting to feel a little more myself these days, great eating food I like again although still can't face a cup of tea, I can live with de-caf coffee tho :)

Yay 2nd tri for us June mamas!!

So I'll be 14 weeks at my u/s on Dec 19... Do you think the gender will be apparent??

Moved over to 2nd tri about a week ago. Still have terrible MS and I'm still taking Zofran to help. I'm praying that I will start feeling some sort of relief soon.

I moved over last week. 15 weeks tomorrow and having gender scan 12/12. So exciting!!!

we had our 13wk scan on Friday, was so lovely to see bubs moving around in there, I'm still throwing up most days, but its calmed down a bit, at least its not EVERY day now! also still exhausted by about 8.30pm each night, an easier preg so far then my last one though!!

Hi guys, I'm 14 weeks today, and feeling pretty good. Sorry to hear some of you still having MS :(

we had our 13wk scan on Friday, was so lovely to see bubs moving around in there, I'm still throwing up most days, but its calmed down a bit, at least its not EVERY day now! also still exhausted by about 8.30pm each night, an easier preg so far then my last one though!!

Ms must suck!! I've only gotten sick once and that was a couple days ago when my dog threw up all over the bathroom floor and I know I did not like the feeling Soviet really feel bad for you mommas that get sick regularly! I get tired around 10ish but I don't go to sleep til sometime after midnight due to restless leg syndrome :(

On a high note June mommas I may have felt my baby move tonight but I wouldn't excuse the fact that it could have just been gas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->