June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Has anyone else popped out??? This is my first pregnancy and I am carrying a little extra weight, but last night I took a good look in the mirror and I have a belly, quite a big belly!!!!! Is this normal for 15 weeks???

Hi Rap, I know your name from some RPL and PARL threads, great to see you here xx

Oh Trinity, I wish I could feel something. I have been told that since I have anterior placenta I wont feel anything until 20-22 weeks........ :-(

Yay Im an orange!!!!

I feel like I started having a belly at 8/9 weeks......I think any weight I have gained has gone straight to my stomach!!

Hi Jewels..................I seen your bump in the bumps thread I think it was, I was stalking it to see if my bump was normal. Very cute bump you have :thumbup: And you have 2 so would expect you to bump out quicker.......

I still feel like alot is bloat.....although I can't really suck it in anymore.......it hurts

I have more bump now at 15 weeks than I had at 22 weeks with DD. I didn't show for ages the first time!

Im on my fourth pregnancy and I look like 6-7 months lol

This is my second and in looking huge! DF loves it. As does his family. Its annoying with all the touching though.

Yay 2nd tri!! :wohoo:

I still have the over active gag reflex happening too, it's horrible!

Yay for ALMOST second tri! 13 weeks today so I think ill be joining you ladies a bit early. I'm Lisa and due with out second on June 18th. How's everyone feeling today?

Yay for ALMOST second tri! 13 weeks today so I think ill be joining you ladies a bit early. I'm Lisa and due with out second on June 18th. How's everyone feeling today?

I was thinking exactly the same! Plus same EDD!!

Co gears to everyone making to second tri! V exciting to reach this point!

yay made it to 2nd trimester! :D 14weeks tomorrow due date is June 12. This is my first! Morning sickness has been gone about 2 weeks now and I just have a little nausea here and there.

OB officially put me at 2nd tri today!! Yay!! Never made it this far before. My little Christmas miracle. So happy to be here! Congratulations to everyone!!

So happy for you Scout!! Woohoo!

I woke up today with no ms. First day in 8 weeks. It feels weird and wrong... Is my baby still in there?? Lol!!

9 days till my scan!!

My 15+2 twinsy bump! So excited to hopefully find out what the babies are tomorrow. :happydance:

Attachments

• 15+2.jpg
    15+2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
I waiting for my IPS scan within the next week.....I'm so excited to see baby again!!

Deffinetly starting to have a hard time with sleeping comfortably...I sleep on my side but sort-of tummy and it's not easy anymore! I seem to be going to the washroom more than in my 1st tri! Otherwise doing great over here! :D

Keep thinking im feeling fluttering last few dats but never been sure but I def have now. Im laying in bed playing on phone and felt lkke lower belly vibrated lol and then again 1min later :)

That's so cool! I'm feeling one of the twins but the other is still snuggled up under my pubic bone so I haven't felt it move but I've heard movement on the doppler :thumbup:

Its gonna be awhile for movement for me. Baby a has an anterior placenta and baby b had anterior fundal.....

Yay Jewels!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear what they both are. Been with you on the journey from the beginning so its exciting!!! We are staying Team Yellow, well that is unless temptation gets us at the 20 week scan.

Posting a picture of my 15 week bump. I was carrying a little bit of extra weight anyways, but I look HUGE!!!!!!! I havent made the bed in the background either :blush: so please dont look at that

Scout, glad to hear MS is disappearing. Mine seems to be going away to thankfully........now hoping I can sit back and enjoy the pregnancy.

Attachments

• 15 weeks.JPG
    15 weeks.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
Such cute bumps Taurus and Jewels. I have a tummy about your size too Taurus. Mine just starts a little lower. Certainly no hiding it now!

Such cute bumps Taurus and Jewels. I have a tummy about your size too Taurus. Mine just starts a little lower. Certainly no hiding it now!

I think mine is high because my uterus and baby pushes my extra padding to the top :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->