June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

So my SIL just announced that she is pregnant tonight. Just 2 weeks behind me. I'm really excited to have a real life bump buddy!!!

But at the same time, she hasn't had any ms or any troubles with food at all. It's making me so discouraged. Why does every woman I know who is pregnant have a really smooth first tri and I'm such a wreck?? It's upsetting. I wish I didn't have ms :(

Hey Ladies,
Crashing here from first trimester too ;D
14 weeks sharp tomorrow - yay us
MS has started to fade away after week 11 but energy spikes come and go, had no lunch today, just nibbling here and there

Can't wait for gender scan, nothing was showing at 13 weeks
I have a feeling its team :blue: though

So my SIL just announced that she is pregnant tonight. Just 2 weeks behind me. I'm really excited to have a real life bump buddy!!!

But at the same time, she hasn't had any ms or any troubles with food at all. It's making me so discouraged. Why does every woman I know who is pregnant have a really smooth first tri and I'm such a wreck?? It's upsetting. I wish I didn't have ms :(

Awww, sorry darling! Maybe all the preggos you know there aren't a wreck, but me and several others on here sure know how you feel!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Nausea hanging around a little still, although no where near as bad as it was.

Still exhausted though.....

Hello, followed the link over here.

Oh my gosh, I just cried at the finale of the amazing race.

So pregnant lol.

Hiya all :) I'm fourteen weeks 6 days , so excited :). Ive been lucky , no ms , though I get queasy when I haven't ate anything for an hour . I have however had a horrid gag reflex that kicks in when I clear my throat or cough which has made me sick on three occasions. Hopefully it's getting easier but my mum still has her gag reflex from when she was pregnant with me 23 years ago!. Hopefully she's just an oddity lol. Hope everyone's feeling ok .

The pregnancy book I'm reading says 13 weeks is the start of 2nd tri so I'm going with that lol
I can't say I'm feeling great but touch wood I am feeling a bit less sick. I'm still quite tired tho and waiting for my glowing skin to appear at the moment I'm still spotty

Awww, sorry darling! Maybe all the preggos you know there aren't a wreck, but me and several others on here sure know how you feel!

Yep. I second that.

Hiya all :) I'm fourteen weeks 6 days , so excited :). Ive been lucky , no ms , though I get queasy when I haven't ate anything for an hour . I have however had a horrid gag reflex that kicks in when I clear my throat or cough which has made me sick on three occasions. Hopefully it's getting easier but my mum still has her gag reflex from when she was pregnant with me 23 years ago!. Hopefully she's just an oddity lol. Hope everyone's feeling ok .

I thought it was just me! I've only been sick with ms once. But I gag so much and i feel its to do with my throat. When I've been crying and get myself worked up I get it until I calm down n regulate my breathing. The other night my husband was singing Elvis' blue Christmas and just the fact that the note was so low it made my throat go funny and I started gagging. I had to ask him to stop singing Haha
I'm not a freak I promise!

Hello!! Its exciting to finally be over here, a third of the way through, eek! My 'morning sickness' has now turned to 'evening sickness' which means I don't want to eat after 8.30, which sucks as we tend to eat dinner late.
Anyone feeling movement? Keep thinking I do, especially at work when I'm sitting bored :haha:

Still feeling sick and tired but definitely better than it was. Been feeling the baby for a couple of weeks already. This is my second baby but been pg many more times. It's like vibrations in my uterus which has popped right up into my belly now. Looking forward to feeling some kicks and enjoying food again sometime soon. Due June 6th. Hello June mums to be.

I am around 14 weeks, and sometimes when I am laying down in bed watching alittle TV, I feel movement, but then it may be gas ;) I'd like to think it's movment from the baby :) I am also starting to get looks at work ... lol ... I haven't told work yet, and people are noticing my little bump ... I guess soon I'll have to make a point to sit down with the boss and spill the good news :)

I just moved over today! Im so excited, the sickness has mostly subsided but I moved into feeling really full after I eat, anybody else feel like that? I havent quite figured out what is the perfect amount of food for me. I eat, then I feel full, for HOURS! Last night I ate dinner around 5 and I had to go to bed by 800, I just felt so full......I was feeling full up to my neck!

Tomorrow is my next doctor appointment, I am really hoping to hear the heartbeat! I havent seen our baby since the first week of November! This is my first pregnancy....I wish I could have a sonogram every week...lol

Hi everyone, anyone had to deal with morning sickness and tummy bug yet? Im worried im gonna get it

Has anyone else popped out??? This is my first pregnancy and I am carrying a little extra weight, but last night I took a good look in the mirror and I have a belly, quite a big belly!!!!! Is this normal for 15 weeks???

Hi Rap, I know your name from some RPL and PARL threads, great to see you here xx

Oh Trinity, I wish I could feel something. I have been told that since I have anterior placenta I wont feel anything until 20-22 weeks........ :-(

Yay Im an orange!!!!

exciting to think how big the baby is now! DH was peeling potatoes for dinner last night and this one had an odd shape- like a curled peanut and he goes...Honey! I bet this is exactly what the baby books like in your belly! Lol- I said we shouldnt eat it then- my little girls loved it! cant wait for my scan on wed! please be cooperative baby so i can get a peek at that pickle! (i am sure i am on team blue)

Has anyone else popped out??? This is my first pregnancy and I am carrying a little extra weight, but last night I took a good look in the mirror and I have a belly, quite a big belly!!!!! Is this normal for 15 weeks???

Hi Rap, I know your name from some RPL and PARL threads, great to see you here xx

Oh Trinity, I wish I could feel something. I have been told that since I have anterior placenta I wont feel anything until 20-22 weeks........ :-(

Yay Im an orange!!!!

I feel like I started having a belly at 8/9 weeks......I think any weight I have gained has gone straight to my stomach!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->