June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

We'll just have to start a June Jitterbugs thread in 3rd tri :)

Libby, totally agree! Limbo time..at least till we are in the 30s ..
Yoshy, we should! When u guys start one please link us here :D

Do you guys not want tI come back to the original thread that phantom set up? All us June jitterbugs could chat together then?

Here's the link if you do:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...13-ready-3rd-tri-189-way-21-blue-15-pink.html

No worries if not :)

I stalk both but I do consider the other thread the "official" one... Starting another one would be confusing I think.

Yeah between Facebook and multiple bnb groups its a bit much :wacko:

oh i never knew about this other thread! :S i'll so join in

Ditto. I don't think I ever commented on the other one. I'm going over to the third tri one to make sure I get updates there now :)

Do you guys not want tI come back to the original thread that phantom set up? All us June jitterbugs could chat together then?

Here's the link if you do:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...13-ready-3rd-tri-189-way-21-blue-15-pink.html

No worries if not :)

I'm in that one, too... but something is funky about it because never remembers my last read post, so just sticks me at the bottom of all the posts and I have to try and figure out what I haven't read yet. Harder to keep up with.

oooo I think i might be a squash tomorrow?? Been an eggplant for what feels like forever!!! And starting to get excited/anxious now!!! This is a good thing! means I am starting to feel more 'ready' and like this is really going to happen! Kinda had baby #2 thoughts more on the back burner with my toddler being my main focus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->