June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Baby becomes an eggplant at 25 weeks then stays there until 30 weeks. But phone apps or websites can give you more acurate clue.

I love this site to check all about baby just sign up.to it
https://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

The bump site is great. Everything you need to know and then some!!

The bump site is great. Everything you need to know and then some!!

They also have an iPhone app that I just got last week and it's great. It takes a little getting used to if you have others, but it also gives day by day info as well as weekly info, and it's a nicely designed app overall.

I miss my iPhone. Not much pregnancy related I can get on my windows phone :(

that's why I was asking....I have the bump list on another site and it's updated so when I came to this site and saw everyone the same I wondered. It's weird because obviously baby doesn't stay the same for 3-4 weeks at a time....

Yeah I get confused because different sites/apps will say different size fruits for same week. Aw man so I'll be an eggplant for awhile I guess!

Sorry but I have to ask for real answers!

I've been having a discomfort/pain the last week 'down below' mostly when I stand up from the couch or been walking around too much. This am I got out the mirror and I'm quite swollen. No other 'symptoms'. I had this with DD but at the 9th month when her head was way down.....

My SIL said she has it as well but she's 36wks and being only 23wks.....should I be worried or is it all "normal pregnancy stuff".

I think it's normal as the blood volume increases and baby gets heavy enough to put pressure down there. Are you sore or anything? I'd say maybe call your midwife if you're at all worried if only for peace of mind.

Anyone else's bed starting to look like a pillow mountain yet? I've been propping myself up to help the heartburn for about 12 weeks now but I've just had to start propping up my feet too as my feet were swollen yesterday. I think my bump and hip are the only parts of my actually on the bed now!

Cottlestonpie my bed is exactly the same at the moment :). Thinking of adding a pillow between my legs soon too lol

Mamma Mia it's quite common, vaginal swelling actually gets worse when you sit down because of the increased pressure of sitting. Talk to your midwife or doctor if its worrying you :)

I can't sleep without a pillow between my knees; stupid SPD

Bizarrely, a pillow between my knees/legs makes my spd worse. It helped loads in my previous pregnancy so I bought a body pillow only to find I felt worse after using it.

That's strange! Do body pillows lift your bump up? I'm considering one but if they do then I won't even bother

It depends... The one I got is straight but soft so it can be bent around the bump or put under it for support if you wanted.

Ill have to look around for a soft one then. I can't stand anything under my bump

I've been using the Snoogle and really like it.

i thought i'd try to use a big ole body pillow last night, and at 1 am it ended up on the floor lol! i got irritated with it because it was making me hot and i couldn't get comfy- good thing it was not a new purchase or oh would've never let me hear the end of it!

I have a soft straight one and I tend to end up with it either under my knees and me on my back, or with me on my right hand side, and the pillow between my legs and supporting my back.

I'm absolutely incapable of sleeping more than a few minutes on my left hand side. It's uncomfortable to the extent that it wakes me up in agonizing pain, so after asking my doctor how important it really is, I've just given up.

I do have a Snoogle and use it 'on and off' though I praised it when I first was using it, but after awhile I felt more pain in my hips while using it then I did without .... imagination? I am not sure. I have been suffering from Scatica for a few weeks now, and I started to use a heating pad at night before I go to sleep, and it works! For me anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->