June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

I'm sick again with another cold. I'm so ready for summer!!

Mamma mia, I have similar issues at 25 weeks.. I would see the same in the mirror... and definitely pain between my legs when walking. Thought it happened later on last pregnancy, but my dr wasn't concerned. This baby is lower, so probably why.

And by the end of my other pregnancy, my whole side of the bed was pillows! But not there yet this time. Hips not bothering me yet, phew. I use a prego pillow some... but don't have to use it and sometimes yeah it annoys me. I don't plan to need it when I travel this wknd. But I may make sure I have some extra pillows.

YAY its V day for me :happydance:

question for you ladies...am i the only terrified of going into my 3rd trimester...coz once i hit 30 weeks.,.well i know i can give birth at any time..im terrified of giving birth! just hope i get the breathing technique right! argh!!!

also was the 20 week scan all we get? i had 2 scans - one at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks. how do they determine how big the baby will be and if its in correct position for birth... (i know..loads of questions)

Sometimes you get a growth scan at 36 weeks but usually only if you're high risk for any reason.
At your midwife appointments, your MW will feel your tummy to determine what way round baby is. My midwife last week told me exactly where babies bums were!

Yeah, I don't think you get another ultrasound unless you have to. Baby gets big so I think they can feel around and tell what position but maybe would use one to double check if they don't know for sure..

Birth is kinda scary - but I am actually really excited about it and not nervous at all! I know you can do it bunni! Our bodies were made to :)

I have a low lying placenta so I will be having 1 more ultrasound around 34 weeks my OB mentioned to see if it has moved to where it should be. Next week I am going for my Glucose Test, not really looking forward to that test, but I know it has to be done, also my OB has some blood work to be done, and a urine test to test for a UTI (which I feel fine, but I hear you can have one and not even know it) I can't believe we are just about 3 months out from having our little ones. I am VERY excited and never thought I'd make it this far. I can't wait to be a Momma!

ahhhh ok makes sense, i guess no more scans then

yeah i got a glucose test soon too - worried bout that due to my last test was borderline high so im just hoping i dont have gestational diabetes :(

bunni84 - I have my glucose test coming up at 28 weeks... and dr is doing at 4D scan at that time... I had wondered if I'd have another scan after the gender scan, so this is good/surprising news!

Bunch of us will be moving to third trimester soon! Woo!

27... going off trimester forums on here it says that anyway. some ppl say their dr says like 26 and some change... others say later. so i decided 27 weeks! which for me is tomorrow woo!

5 days left for me to be in 3rd trimester! <3 feels like i've been waiting forever

woohoo. yeah third tri forums are all about labor/delivery/etc... so right now I'm in this limbo where I'm past second tri, but third tri stuff doesn't apply yet either! I don't need to be thinking about the end just yet, or it'll make me too anxious! We still have a good bit of time left! Anyway, keeping busy with my toddler and work and working on the nursery... also spring is here or seems to come and go right now actually... so getting out more and such is helping... winter sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->