June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Knew there was a reason I didn't want to open my freaking mouth before 12 weeks.
Please pray for my babies. Going to the ER for bleeding now.

Still here. No one will tell me anything just keep telling me to wait for the dr. I hate this

I really hope it's just a normal bleed, I read they are much more common in twin pregnancies. I keep praying for you. Keep us updated <3

I lost both the babies. I hope you guys have a healthy and happy nine months. Hold your bumps a little tighter for me.

I lost both the babies. I hope you guys have a healthy and happy nine months. Hold your bumps a little tighter for me.
Oh no... I'm so sorry!! Let us know if you need to vent or talk!! or scream. I can not imagine. Omg. I'm heartbroken for you. :(

I am soooo sorry Lisa. Life isn’t fair. I am heartbroken for you as well.

I’m really sorry Lisa, I lost twins last year so I know how heartbreaking it is :hugs:

Oh no Lisa I am so deeply sorry. This is heartbreaking. I send you hugs and hope you have support to get through this. I am here if you want to talk or cry, pm me if you want.

Oh lisa I am so very sorry for your 2 losses. So heartbreaking. Were really going to miss you, but of course you are welcome to stay or come and go as you want. Again I am so sorry.

OMG, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss Lisa. I can understand how devastating this is for you... hopefully you have some support around you as you go through this tough time...

Hi everyone, cautiously wanting to enter this group :-#

Bit of background, second pregnancy, last period 25/09. BFNs 28/10 and 01/11. BFPs 10/11 and 11/11.

First midwife appointment not until 17/12 so no idea how far along I am, or when I’m due.

Spotting started on Thursday (14/11) and has been on and off but very very minimal since. Lots of cramping and really sore boobs. Definitely didn’t have spotting last pregnancy and don’t remember this much cramping although some of it could just be me worrying?!

Anyway, long story short, I guess I’m in here due some time in July?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->