June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Welcome to the new ladies...

@Nima, spotting is frightening and hope it’s has stopped and you see 2 heart beats at your next scan.

@MiissMuffet like the other ladies mentioned, don’t worry so much about the lost week, it could catch up...

It’s great that you ladies mostly in the US gets monitored everyday for the hcg level... I also have a history of MC but I still didn’t get a first appointment and we don’t even get to see the oby till 20 weeks!!!! Just have to assume everyone ok I guess which is really hard without seeing the heartbeat...

Miiss even though it is very hard not to worry, like others have said, there are a lot of factors that can play into dating. Also dont get too focused on the hcg levels. Around 6 weeks the numbers slow down. Even early when hcg rises the quickest they want to see a 70% increase over 48 hours......so at this point you can have a 70% increase over 2-3 days. Hcg levels at this point is kinda pointless in viability. Great in the very early stages, but not so great now! As long as baby has a heartbeat and growing, then so far so good!

Miiss even though it is very hard not to worry, like others have said, there are a lot of factors that can play into dating. Also dont get too focused on the hcg levels. Around 6 weeks the numbers slow down. Even early when hcg rises the quickest they want to see a 70% increase over 48 hours......so at this point you can have a 70% increase over 2-3 days. Hcg levels at this point is kinda pointless in viability. Great in the very early stages, but not so great now! As long as baby has a heartbeat and growing, then so far so good!

Thankyou, if we had seen a heartbeat I would prob feel a little better. I thought I saw a flicker on baby and sonographer said she thinks she saw one but cant be sure as baby is so tiny. Have to wait til next week.

You guys understand! I got my dye stealer!! 10 days after getting my first frer positive!

IMG_20191110_230936.jpg

Hcg levels came back today at 31000 (at 6 weeks) so thats approx a 60 hour doubling time which is abit of a relief. High levels come with nausea and vomiting though cant win lol.

Saw baby! Still measuring 3 days ahead. Saw the little arms and legs and the umbilical cord too! Little baby was wiggling around! So amazing to see such a little person there already! Baby is upside down facing us.https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20191111_150411_zpsewcrlleh.jpg

that's so amazing Heather!..... you can now take a breather.... congrats!!

That's awesome news miss muffet and boog!

Also yay heather! Your little is too adorable already.

Afm-- I've been cramping the last few days. Like uterus stretching cramps. Not sure if it's normal to feel them so early because its twins or because it's my third pregnancy. They make me nervous though every single time. It's like every time I was to relax my anxiety kicks in and screams you're not allowed to relax. I thought I'd be confident and happy and so relaxed and enjoying my last pregnancy but I'm so scared especially knowing its twins. I cant wait till the 21st. I just want to see them again and see my ob and ask my millions of questions that I didn't get to ask last time because I was so shocked by the news of twins. Other than that no ALL DAY nausea today which has been kind of nice though I'm still extremely tired.

Sorry I’ve been MIA. My friend is visiting so I’ve been spending time with her and not online/on my phone much. We’ve also traveled a bit.

That is great news blessed!! Hope that baby keeps growing!!

Lisa I’m in South Korea! I’m glad your iron levels are looking good. Hope your uti clears up quickly! I’m so hoping your twins are girls so you can buy all things girly! I have Diastasis Recti so badly, I hope you can avoid it, it’s so hard to fix!

Nima I’m so sorry you’ve been so anxious. I can totally relate to those feelings. I hope you are able to relax soon! And wow, congrats on 2 babies!!

Wanna that looks like a great line!

Welcome missmuffet, fidgets, and amy!

Miss— glad your hcg levels look so great!!

Boognish, my best friend is staying with us and has been asking if I’m pregnant too. It’s tricky to be sure. Your progression tests look great! Even though your hcg didn’t quite double it’s still a lot higher which is super promising. I don’t think it has to be exact.

Great news about the scan proser!

That’s so cool you found baby’s heartbeat already Heather! I have been thinking about trying but haven’t yet. I think I found my last pregnancy at 8 weeks 3 days and I’m only 7 weeks 4 days today. Your scan looks so cute! Itty bitty gummy bear!

Afm, I have been tired. Finally feeling pregnant. We stayed at an airbnb two nights ago and slept on the floor and my pelvis has been killing me the last 2 days— sure sign of me being pregnant. My pelvis pain gets worse with each pregnancy, and starts earlier, too. I’ve also had stomach pain the past couple days and terrible gas. Waiting till my friend leaves on Sunday before I try to get my first appointment.

wow, that's quite an update Livvy... how did you avoid the question from your best friend?? do you not want to tell anyone at all??

I actually told my best friend as soon as I found out... she's the only one other than me and my DH knows at this point... we are pretty close and even knows of my MS that i had before... so I figured, even if something happens, she gets to know everything... so it's quite nice to be able to share it with at least one other person now...

and I can totally relate to the anxiety too.. every cramp I get, I am so worried.... my boobs have been hurting.. and have to wear a bra even to sleep now....

3 more days till my appointment... can't wait....

Got to see my little peanut today!! Measuring 6 weeks 1 day so right on track from last period. Even saw a heartbeat which was amazing!!C51D0DC8-7788-4AD5-A1AE-E8F6FB03648B.jpeg

So we ordered the sneak peek test, which means well find out gender next week! I've never done the test before, but my sil has! Just really gotta make sure not to contaminate the test!

@W8tingforbaby congratulations! This is such s a relief to see a heartbeat, right?

We went to an earlier scan today because the bleeding doesn't stop. One baby looks perfect and in a good size with a good heartbeat. The other one is kinda squashed and measures less than expected, no clear heartbeat. So my doctor thinks this is why I'm bleeding, basically miscarrying one of the twins. I am relieved that one looks good and not too sad about the other twin. I feel life it's time for a bit of happiness now and nature gave me one baby so it's also good.

Heather I'm curious to hear what your test shows!

Congrats W8ingforbaby!! that's such a relief to see heart beat...

Heater, I've been toying with the idea of ordering the sneakpeak test.... curious to see your results.... are you hoping for a boy or girl??

Nima, I'm sorry about of the twins but so pleased to see you in good spirits and appreciate the one you do have left...

@Livvy it's all cleared up now lol thanks! And are you military by chance? I've heard awesome things about it there. I have a few friends who have been stationed there.

@wanna_baby I totally get telling your best friend lol the first person I told (even before my husband) was my sil! I had to tell someone and I needed to know I wasnt crazy seeing the line.

@W8tingforbaby that's great news a heartbeat is always a settling feeling.

@Heather.1987 that's so exciting! How does the test work? Is it like a blood or pee one or something else?

@Nima I'm happy to hear you're at least in good spirits and one baby is doing well. I'm sorry though, it must be a conflicting feeling.

Sorry you’ve been feeling anxious wanna. Hope your appointment goes well! I’ve been lying to her. :/ I don’t want to tell anyone for a while. It’s probably our last so I’m really enjoying having the little secret that only me and DH knows.

Congrats w8ting!!

Can’t wait to hear, Heather!

Sorry Nima for the mixed news. Really glad one of the babies is looking good! Hope you stop bleeding soon.

Lisa my husband works on a military base here! :)

Coffee has been making me feel so nauseous and sick, which is so sad because I typically love coffee.

So the sneak peek test, I have to make sure to really clean my hands and sanitize everything it touches. It takes a few drops of blood from my finger and they look for y chromosomes. If they see y, then it's a boy. If they cant find any y, then it's a girl! You really gotta be careful because you can have male DNA on the hands or the counter or sink that could give a false boy answer.

Coffee also has been a no for me. Which is good and bad. I miss my coffee drinks, but they are super expensive! I only like the blender frappuccino type coffees. So I guess were saving money which is good! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->