June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Welcome pennies! Wow waiting until mid December is hard! I already had a scan and still find it difficult to wait until the next one...

So today i had my first midwife apt. Im 9 wks 1 day as per my dates. Anyway i have to go back on thursday for my booking as that was just a meet n greet one. Is this new as i cant remember having to do two initial ones before. I explained the horrific cramping ive had lately n she thinks its just me growing.
Just want th3 next 3 weeks to fly by now so i can get my scan

So today i had my first midwife apt. Im 9 wks 1 day as per my dates. Anyway i have to go back on thursday for my booking as that was just a meet n greet one. Is this new as i cant remember having to do two initial ones before. I explained the horrific cramping ive had lately n she thinks its just me growing.
Just want th3 next 3 weeks to fly by now so i can get my scan
Did you try taking magnesium for the cramps? My obgyn suggested it and it helped quite a bit. Still having some cramps but not as much. I take 300mg per day.

I had my follow up sonogram today and miscarriage was confirmed. We knew it was a slim chance that everything was ok.

I had my follow up sonogram today and miscarriage was confirmed. We knew it was a slim chance that everything was ok.
So sorry hun big hugs to you

@lisaalove sorry for your loss hun big hugs to you too.

I have been keeping an eye on the group lots has happened . I am back tho can you add me for July 31 ! We started trying right away and I am pregnant with a rainbow only 3 weeks after I started misscarying . Really happy it happened so fast but scared to death. I have my first ultrasound on Dec 19th .Heres this mornings test my lines look like they did with my 13 month old so happy with that :)

20191118_074342.jpg

Hi everyone, cautiously wanting to enter this group :-#

Bit of background, second pregnancy, last period 25/09. BFNs 28/10 and 01/11. BFPs 10/11 and 11/11.

First midwife appointment not until 17/12 so no idea how far along I am, or when I’m due.

Spotting started on Thursday (14/11) and has been on and off but very very minimal since. Lots of cramping and really sore boobs. Definitely didn’t have spotting last pregnancy and don’t remember this much cramping although some of it could just be me worrying?!

Anyway, long story short, I guess I’m in here due some time in July?!
Are they able to do early scans if you are spoting?
Oh no... I'm so sorry!! :(

Last edited:
Did you try taking magnesium for the cramps? My obgyn suggested it and it helped quite a bit. Still having some cramps but not as much. I take 300mg per day.
No ive never heard of this

Got some great news today: my NIPS came back negative for everything! Chances of baby have Down, Turner, Patau, Edwards, DiGeorge, triploidy, etc. should be around ~0.0125% now.

My co-worker spoke with the nurse and wrote the gender on a piece of paper, then sealed it in an envelope. I took it to Mariano's and asked for a gender reveal cake. We find out the gender together as a family tomorrow night (just the four of us). I can't wait!

So exciting proser! What is your guess??

We find out gender tomorrow too! We did the sneakpeek and the email said results will be sent tomorrow! This pregnancy has matched my 2 girls, so I'm guessing girl.

Welcome pennies and whisper!

So so sorry blessed. :hugs:

Congrats ruskie! So happy for you!

Proser that will be so special! Can’t wait to hear!!

Do you have a preference heather? I’d LOVE a boy but of course will be happy either way.

I’ve felt awful the past few days. Nausea, migraines, etc. Still haven’t been seen either. Hopefully there will be space for me to be seen soon. I have to see a pcp first and then get a referral to the ob once “pregnancy has been confirmed” *eye roll*

I’m also already having round ligament pain and some sciatica.

I'll guess girl! My husband has low testosterone and low-T males tend to produce girls. Also, timing-wise, I think we had sex a few days before ovulation (Shettles theory), though I'm not sure.

I have a 13yo girl and a 6yo boy from 1st marriage. It's been so long since I had a little girl. I would love to be able to buy the ruffle-bottom diapers, the cute dresses, etc.

This is 2nd husband's only biological baby though and he would prefer a boy, so I'll be happy for him if he gets what he wants. No disappointment here either way.

@blessedmomma, so sorry for your loss..

and welcome to the new comers... IT's nice to see gender discussions as this means, most are past the danger zone and thinking of next stages in pregnancy...

AFM, I had my first scan a few days ago... wasn't pleased with the experience at all... I even complained about the sonographer... she was just very unprofessional and rude!

I had to keep asking her about the size and if there was a heart beat to which I think the answers were yes....

Now, I am contemplating weather to go with a midwife or an OB?? does anyone have experience with both? what are the pros and cons?? Both my boys were seen by the OB, but I am wondering if I would get better care if I went with a midwife this time..

My blood clotted, so I have to do the sneakpeek again and wait again. :x urg the process took me an hour to do. This is super annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->