June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here as often as I would have liked. I was off running a half marathon. I saw my little bean the day before the run. I also was able to find my little's heartbeat on the doppler.

Congrats bean!! So cute!

Wanna hope everything goes well with the scan and blood draw!

Proserpina I have 2 July babies already and suspect this one will be, too. I tend to go to 41 weeks.

Wow a half marathon! Good for you thorpedo! I dream of doing that someday, but I hate running. Haha

Nima I also always have weird, vivid dreams. They just seem more anxious now that I’m pregnant.

Thanks Livvy! Any luck finding that heartbeat?? HOw many weeks are you now?? How many scans did you have? were you able to see the heart beat at the scan??

Heather, you mentioned you were able to find the heartbeat at 7+ weeks. Do you hear it on a regular basis now? is it easier to find??

I am just wondering when I should start driving myself crazy.. haha..:lol:

Thankyou everyone!
Scan was great really clear could see face etc I’m thinking boy I just have a feeling, DH really wants a girl so he’s convinced himself it’s a girl! We’re going to have a private scan week before Christmas and find out which will be nice :)

Cramping and bleeding again, I’m really worried :sad2:

Sometimes I find baby right away, and sometimes I can take 20 minutes and not find it. I have found it everyday though since I first found it. It's such a huge relief when I do find it!

Hope everything is fine pennies!

Just got done doing my second sneak peek test. Even though I was prepared, its hard! Hope it works this time!

Cramping and bleeding again, I’m really worried :sad2:
Fx everything is fine hun huge hugs

Just got done doing my second sneak peek test. Even though I was prepared, its hard! Hope it works this time!
Fx it works this time

13 dpo today and nausea hit me like a mack truck this morning . I have managed to keep food down at least. Boobs hurting more and I just want to take a nap but Madison had her nap already and I couldnt fall asleep. Todays tests look really great cant wait for dye stealer I am guessing maybe Monday i might have one :)

20191121_115912.jpg

Pennies I hope everything is ok, bleeding is so stressful! If you have strong pain go to the doctor though!

Heather hope this one goes well. When did you first catch the hb with the doppler? I bought one today, hopefully it can calm me a bit. Should arrive in the coming days.

Ruskie this is nice progression!

I think it was 7w5d? But with #3 I didn't find him until after 9 weeks. Watch some videos on youtube first. You go low, and super super slow. Even when I find it, it so easily gets lost again. And make sure to know what your heartbeat is. You abdomen has lots of sounds! Baby sounds like a fast galloping horse. Super super fast!

Hi girls! I've been reading and catching up, still trying to figure out how you respond to multiple ppl at once. I'm patiently waiting for the first week of December for our first scan.

I'm staying away from drama and stressers. I'm worried about slipping up around people and for Thanksgiving. We hope to announce on Christmas. Second pregnancy this far along so I'll be showing alot more, alot sooner huh?

I've been putting together a blog about our first time ttc that will blend into my labor. Let me post a link:
Our newest updates and chapters: Our Baby August

A friend of mine has been wanting me to almost go to war with a girl she hates and I'm not doing it. Over a friendsgiving veggie side. I'm about to lose my mind with how much stress she's putting me through. I've stopped answering her calls.

I hope everyone is feeling alright. Try and relax through the holidays ladies!

Wanna, I haven’t found it yet. I haven’t been seen yet but I have an appointment on Monday. I am 9 weeks today.

What a great Christmas present that will be, bean!

Hope everything is ok pennies. Keep us posted.

Hope it works this time Heather! Did they say why the blood clotted last time?

Boog sorry you’re so stressed! Hopefully everything smooths out in time for thanksgiving. And I definitely started showing earlier each pregnancy!

Had a scan yesterday as the pains ive been getting were awful and my symptoms were disappearing. Well all is well and we have a little 9wk 1 day wriggler in there. It never stopped moving. Could see its little hands moving about. Just 3 weeks to go til 12 week one! Im already showing n finding work clothes hard to hide it. Ive lost weight too which isnt helping the obvious bump growth. Think i may be big with this one, have with my son and twins. Think other half is taking it a bit more seriously now, ive felt like he hasnt really been intersted or bothered at times. Men!IMG-20191121-WA0001.jpg

Oh n i was desperatly trying to see if i could work out a ramzi theory on it but gave up!. Other half desperatly wants a boy but im not bothered. I did think it may be a boy at first but now im torn. The ring over hand test has said boy 5 times now but Chinese predictor says girl.

Hi there! Can I join? EDD July 28th, 2020.
Just got betas back 14dpo 125, 16dpo 291 so a good sign!
I’ve suffered great loss and am in total shock right now. Earlier this year, my DS was a still birth on April 2nd. His due date was July 24th so it is like deja vu a little with this pregnancy since it is so close to his. He had a fatal diagnosis discovered at 12 weeks and we loved him until the day he was born sleeping at 24w4d and beyond. We’ve been 10 years of ltttc. I’ve had at least 5 cps, one just last month. We do have one rambunctious miracle DD who will be turning 6 this weekend and she is my light. I’m hoping for a healthy pregnancy. She wants a baby sibling so badly and was confused and so sad when we had to say goodbye to her baby brother. She is so sweet and would be such a good helper so I’m staying positive and decided to enjoy this pregnancy. No fear.
Prayers for baby dust and all that positive stuff!

I’ve suffered great loss and am in total shock right now. Earlier this year, my DS was a still birth on April 2nd. His due date was July 24th so it is like deja vu a little with this pregnancy since it is so close to his. He had a fatal diagnosis discovered at 12 weeks and we loved him until the day he was born sleeping at 24w4d and beyond. We’ve been 10 years of ltttc. I’ve had at least 5 cps, one just last month. We do have one rambunctious miracle DD who will be turning 6 this weekend and she is my light. I’m hoping for a healthy pregnancy. She wants a baby sibling so badly and was confused and so sad when we had to say goodbye to her baby brother. She is so sweet and would be such a good helper so I’m staying positive and decided to enjoy this pregnancy. No fear.
Wow what a story. I am very sorry for your loss and in awe of your positive attitude now. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months that will end with a baby in your arms. Welcome!

Hi girls! I've been reading and catching up, still trying to figure out how you respond to multiple ppl at once. I'm patiently waiting for the first week of December for our first scan.

I'm staying away from drama and stressers. I'm worried about slipping up around people and for Thanksgiving. We hope to announce on Christmas. Second pregnancy this far along so I'll be showing alot more, alot sooner huh?

I've been putting together a blog about our first time ttc that will blend into my labor. Let me post a link:
Our newest updates and chapters: Our Baby August

A friend of mine has been wanting me to almost go to war with a girl she hates and I'm not doing it. Over a friendsgiving veggie side. I'm about to lose my mind with how much stress she's putting me through. I've stopped answering her calls.

I hope everyone is feeling alright. Try and relax through the holidays ladies!
Sorry about all the drama hopefully things calm down for you :D

Had a scan yesterday as the pains ive been getting were awful and my symptoms were disappearing. Well all is well and we have a little 9wk 1 day wriggler in there. It never stopped moving. Could see its little hands moving about. Just 3 weeks to go til 12 week one! Im already showing n finding work clothes hard to hide it. Ive lost weight too which isnt helping the obvious bump growth. Think i may be big with this one, have with my son and twins. Think other half is taking it a bit more seriously now, ive felt like he hasnt really been intersted or bothered at times. Men!View attachment 1073548
That is great news look at that cutie :D

YAY I am so glad you joined us :D

Anyone else find that is was tender down there when you sit down or sit in certain positions ? My uterus feels so tender but I have alot of gas too lol. I could barely brush my teeth this morning without throwing up :(

Wow what a story. I am very sorry for your loss and in awe of your positive attitude now. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months that will end with a baby in your arms. Welcome!
Thank you Nima ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->