June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I am so sorry pennies. Well miss you!

So exciting mindy!!

So we were supposed to get our sneak peek results yesterday, but my test never got delivered, even though it was on the truck to be delivered since 4 am yesterday. Still not delivered today. :brat:

Hi ladies, I have not been on much lately i have not been very well. To be honest been feeling abit unsettled after being put back a week at scan 2.5 weeks ago and not seeing a heartbeat it's been really worrying. I had my follow up scan today and saw a 8 week baby with a heart rate of 169!!

Heather can you please change my due date to 6th July?

Mindy that is so sweet. I feel like my best friend would not care at all, haha. That’s a great progesterone number!! Mine was 11 with my first pregnancy! Ah just read you’re on supplements. That makes sense.

Pennies I am so so sorry :hugs: we have lost so many little angel babies in here :(

Heather what on earth! That is so frustrating!! Please keep us updated. I hope you find out ASAP!

Missmuffet congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I wonder if it’s a girl with such a high heart rate!

I have my first appointment today! I am super nervous.

Great news MiisMuffet!

Livvy little bubs looks geat yay !

Not much different here except I keep having crazy weird vivid dreams . And slleping so weird it hurts by shoulder blade :(

Heather, that must be frustrating... hope you find out soon!!

Muffet, that's great news!! glad to hear your story... I am a little worried as I was put back 3 days at my last scan... not sure if I should be worried..... but the baby had a heart beat of 156! I've been reading on it and a lot of people are saying that it's normal to get the dates wrong at the beginning but the baby eventually catches up....

Livvy... nice to hear bubba is doing welll.... it's still so nerve wrecking at this point... I guess 2nd trimester should be a little better huh....

I started spotting again, kind of big gushes of old-looking blood. Called the er, they said to wait and see if it goes away, if not I'll go there for a scan. To tell the truth I think I'll go anyway because I'm so worried. I know it's not the best way to use emergency resources but I work in the er (not as an ob/gyn) and I know many people come in for even smaller problems.

Nima, it could be from the old lost twin??

I would go in if I were you too... G'luck! HOpe all is ok!!

@wanna_baby that's exactly what the doctor in the er said. The embryo looks good though with a good heartbeat and measuring 8 weeks. I'm so glad I went to check, was so so worried!
Thank you guys for the support here.

Awesome nima!!!

I should get the sneakpeek results tonight! Ahhhhhh so anxious to find out!!!!

Ahhh Heather that's great! Finally!!

Unless it clots again, then I'm asking for a refund and I'll have to wait til February then.

Nina, so pleased to hear all good with baby!!

Heather, hope it works this time and you get the gender your heart desires!

AFM, my doc’s office called again today. They are really playing games with my head... just when I thought I can relax a bit after seeing baby and heartbeat during the last scan, she said the hormones levels are rising but not as much as the last time.. she didn’t say any #s and I didn’t ask either as I wouldn’t even know what they mean... But they didn’t get the last scan results so couldn’t speak to that...

does anyone know much about hormone levels?? Should they continue to rise? When do they stop rising?? Isn’t a healthy heart beat enough at this point almost 8 weeks!!

Wanna, that's so odd they care about the numbers at this point. Why even say anything and scare you?? As long as baby measures appropriately and has a strong heart beat, that's all that matters!

Should get the results any moment now, they said 4-8 Pacific time, which is now.

Nina, so pleased to hear all good with baby!!

Heather, hope it works this time and you get the gender your heart desires!

AFM, my doc’s office called again today. They are really playing games with my head... just when I thought I can relax a bit after seeing baby and heartbeat during the last scan, she said the hormones levels are rising but not as much as the last time.. she didn’t say any #s and I didn’t ask either as I wouldn’t even know what they mean... But they didn’t get the last scan results so couldn’t speak to that...

does anyone know much about hormone levels?? Should they continue to rise? When do they stop rising?? Isn’t a healthy heart beat enough at this point almost 8 weeks!!
Yes numbers will continue to rise but it slows down the further you get. I believe it tops at at 12 weeks and then fluctuates

So no finding out gender. Wasted 2 weeks being so excited! My sample couldn't be tested again. Refund and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->