June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Been up to the early pregnancy unit today, bleeding and cramping continuing. They did a scan but too early to see anything, they’re putting me at 4 weeks.

They’ve done bloods for HCG today, sitting at 476, got to go back on Sunday and take it from there

Fx everything is okay 476 is a great number at 4 weeks

I would take comfort in that if it wasn’t for the increasing bleeding and cramping :cry:

I would take comfort in that if it wasn’t for the increasing bleeding and cramping :cry:
I understand how you feel hun. I have been having cramps but no blood and I am still terrified this will go wrong

Welcome mindy, so sorry for your loss and hope this is your rainbow baby. <3

Fidgets, what a cute ultrasound pic!! Just like a little gummy bear!

Oh good luck pennies :hugs: that is so nerve wracking.

Mindy congrats and I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for choosing life though! I pray this baby continues to grow and stays healthy! Were so glad to have you join us!

Fidgets, super cute picture!

Pennies that sounds like a good hcg, hope the bleeding stops soon!

Ruskie, cramping can be very normal!

Also, check the 1st post to make sure I have everyone down and their correct EDD! I've been trying, but want to make sure its staying correct! Thanks!

Last edited:
Mindy, welcome and so sorry for your loss... Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

Fidget, that's such a lovely picture.. I am sure this puts your mind at ease...

Pennie, Fingers crossed everything's ok with you and baby...

AFM, I have my 2nd scan tomorrow... as they couldn't figure out the heartbeat on the 1st one... HOpe all goes well...

Welcome mindy, so sorry for your loss and hope this is your rainbow baby. <3

Fidgets, what a cute ultrasound pic!! Just like a little gummy bear!

Yes it does doesnt it!

Oh good luck pennies :hugs: that is so nerve wracking.

I got this guys , I think I will probably relax a little now its so pretty I cant stop crying lol

20191122_143842.jpg

Finally have my first ever dye stealer!!! Then I took another bc i am still in shock! I Have one last frer I’m saving for next Tuesday. My drs office called today and said she wants me to have repeat betas done on Tuesday to see if the number is above 2500 so they can do a super early ultrasound. I was in shock to hear this. Like at 5 weeks all you can see is the sac right?

1B7AAEBF-8A8F-4C88-B86D-77AEC0DD063C.jpeg

Mindy congrats and I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for choosing life though! I pray this baby continues to grow and stays healthy! Were so glad to have you join us!

Fidgets, super cute picture!

Pennies that sounds like a good hcg, hope the bleeding stops soon!

Ruskie, cramping can be very normal!

Also, check the 1st post to make sure I have everyone down and their correct EDD! I've been trying, but want to make sure its staying correct! Thanks!

Hey! I believe my edd as of rn is July 14th!

Told my bff last night via video chat and she bawled her eyes out. This year has been so hard on both of us. Then this morning I’ve been bawling my eyes out. Hormones must be really kicking in lol

Pennie thinking of you today.

Just got my progesterone number from Tuesday at 4 week so even: 26.93!!

I’m out girls, best of luck to you all
So sorry swttie big :hugs:

I got my dye stealer today in shock and now I am done testingcan relax on being pregnant. Morning sickness started to hit me yesterday morning . I have been so dang tired to wish I could sleep all day lol. Just very mild cramping here and there now .

20191124_082808.jpg 20191124_081029.jpg

Pennie thinking of you today.

Just got my progesterone number from Tuesday at 4 week so even: 26.93!!
Great number !
Im on 100mg of progesterone 1x a day cause I have low progesterone cant wait too see what mine stands at

I am so sorry! Take care pennies. Big hugs.

@Ruskiegirl nice lines! I was also testing for about 2 weeks before I could stop and start believing it... I still am worried though but I guess after the scan it will be better

@mindyb85 I am over the moon for you for the good numbers! And imagining you cry with your bff really moved me.

I started tapering the progesterone down, going to 200mg once a day instead of twice. I will go on with this till the scan as long as I don't bleed again

Nima and ruskie, I started taking 200 mg progesterone once a night since about 8 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->