June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

@wanna_baby that's exactly what the doctor in the er said. The embryo looks good though with a good heartbeat and measuring 8 weeks. I'm so glad I went to check, was so so worried!
Thank you guys for the support here.
So glad to hear!! Seems I've been seeing so much heartbreak. It's so nerve wreaking. Thankful for good news!

Hey girls! Trying not to stress out seems to be working (not being stressed lol).. I'm ignoring all bad vibes and taking in this pregnancy. Feeling so nauseous and actually took a nap today when my ds did.
We have our scan next week and I'm really hoping for some great news. I'm planning for Thanksgiving, hosting, but honestly I can't wait till next week is here!

@Boognishrises This sounds really good! Good for you for keeping up the positive energies!!

@heather nooooo this is so disappointing! Sorry.

@wanna I am with Heather, as soon as the baby is visible and measures appropriately with a good heartbeat, the hormone levels shouldn't matter.

Got to see my little peanut again today and all looks great. Nice heartbeat which I love to see and it was wiggling around in there lol. No pic this time because the machine that they used doesn’t print but I get to see the baby again in four weeks for my 12 week scan and labs! Can’t believe I’m 8 weeks already

Got repeat betas today at 5w0d which were 1432 so rising nicely! The tech pulled me in for a quick peek.
Found small gestational sac, tiny yolk sac and teeny dot that looked like the beginning of a fetal pole.
Mommy’s little Appleseed ❤️

F2EBD462-AD12-4851-B020-E0BE5373FAF9.jpeg

Ruskie I’ve been sore from sleeping awkwardly too!

So glad everything is ok Nima!! Never feel bad about going to get checked out.

Wanna that is stressful. What do they want to do about it? Will they do another scan?

Oh no heather!! That is crazy! I wonder why it didn’t work both times? How frustrating :(

Great news w8ting! It’s so fun seeing them, isn’t it? :)

Has anyone else felt baby move yet? I have a few times. With my first, I didn’t feel him till 20 weeks and not consistently till 22 weeks. But with my second I felt her at 9 weeks for the first time and consistently every day starting at 12 weeks! I didn’t think it was possible until it happened to me. I think it’s because my abdominal muscles are separated so I can feel everything so much earlier.

Awesome Amy 2 days isnt to bad you will probably catch up next scan .

My morning sickness is so bad today and nothing is helping :cry: this is reminiscent of my ms with my 19 year old I had hypermesis with her it sucked !

Yay Amy that’s awesome! Bet you’ll get lots of scans then! They do scans at every appointment here. I’m not sure I’m a fan though because it makes not finding out the gender really hard!

Oh man ruskie I hope you don’t have hyperemesis again this time! My SIL got so sick every time she was pregnant. I can’t even imagine. I never throw up I just feel super nauseous which is bad enough. Today I was cooking for thanksgiving and had to sit down because I was getting lightheaded.

Its the lightheadedness and breathlessness that i find the worst. I am absolutely shattered too! Ive also broke out in cold sores on my nose and lips too. Doing a hectic job , 3 kids and pregnancy is tough like! 10 weeks npw and wishing the next two to hurry up fpr 12 week scan as my tummy is growing and its getting harder to hide. Plus i want to know all is well!

After reading so much about it, I've come to terms with that it's normal to be off by a few days at the beginning... and also I think my doc's office was scaring me for no reason about the hormones... today they called after receiving the 2nd scan, that's everything's good with a normal heartbeat.....

I also feel lightheaded too at times... also I wish to get my energy back... i have a hard time staying past 9pm....

I also just threw up once but it's the constant nauseousness...

hope it gets better soon...

Anyone started to grow a bump yet?? at times, I feel so bloated that regular pants are uncomfortable..

My nausea is so bad I tried b6 and unisom last night it helped a little but its back in full swing this morning . Im so bloated im sure I will show early .
So heres a sight to see this is today at 20 dpo my frer is crazy beautiful . The control is barely visable now lol

20191128_093050.jpg

Beautiful ruskie!!

We announced to family yesterday, of course everyone is excited, but it is baby #12 for my husbands side of the family....babies just keep coming! But this should be it. I'm the last one that can have babies still (both sister in laws have tubes removed or tied). And I plan on either getting a hysterectomy or tubes removed too.

Stork Vision (which is an independent ultrasound company) has awesome sales today for black friday so we bought a package that includes early gender and a late 3d4d ultrasound! Weve always done the late ultrasound but the gender one should be fun! Since we got a sneak peek refund back it basically paid for more than the gender part of the package! So well find out at 15 weeks, end of December!

This week is a little hard. This pregnancy follows the mmc almost to the day. I'm due the 20th and with chelsea (who I lost) I was due the 21st. I was 11w4d when we found out she died and measured 10w6d....what I am today. So sad every year around this time, just this year I have a baby just about the same time. Checking for heartbeat like crazy lately!

Heather, that must be a relief to let the news to the family.... do your other kids know too??

and I am sorry about your previous loss... it's so nerve wrecking when you've had a loss before... babies are truly a miracle and we mothers go through so much worrying before we can hold the bundle in our arms...

are you consistently hearing the heartbeat now??

I've tried twice with no luck... I know it's still very early...

We just told our kids last night! They are pretty excited! I still have to tell my boss, which I will when I have my yearly evaluation in December. Since I work night shift, i dont see her often. Then all the important people know. Havent decided when I'll tell Facebook friends. Thinking either gender, or maybe even when baby is here!

I find heartbeat everytime now! Normally within 10 seconds, but sometimes it can take me a while to barely hear it in the background. With my 3rd, I was over 9 weeks until I could find him! And he was my 4th pregnancy.....so plenty of practice and he was my posterior placenta baby too!

So I found the heartbeat just now.. didn’t think I would find it so early but it was such a serene feeling... it took me about 30 mins to find it but feel so relieved now....

Sorry you’ve been feeling so bad fidgets! I have too. Really awful. Has anyone else been getting migraines? I have a few times a week and they’ve been awful.

Wanna, my pants are getting tight. The fourth baby is no joke. I was just telling DH today that I may have to get my maternity pants out soon. Congrats on finding the heartbeat wanna!! I haven’t tried in over a week. My ultrasound was reassuring, but it would definitely be nice to find it via Doppler.

Yay for a dye stealer ruskie! So exciting to see!

I’m so sorry heather. :hugs: it is really rough to lose a baby. It seems like we never stop worrying as moms, even when they’re in our arms and eventually running around like crazy kiddos. I hope you can find peace this holiday season!

Hey ladies :) I have found heart beat also at 8+3 when first found it. Have to have a full bladder though so it pops above the pelvic bone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->