June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

We pee on a stick each midwife appointment check for protein glucose etc.
I really want to get the screening test- cant remember what it's called here but checks for abnormalities and gender. In 2 minds- I want to be reassured that all us healthy but I dont want to know if not because that wouldn't change anything for me I dunno. Plus it's very expensive.

Mama I hope all is ok. If you think you need some reassurance go get checked out but you do what you think u need to do :)

Congrats kitty !
Mama If I was in your situation I would get checked out . I had red spotting and cramping on one side monday went and got checked and found out i have a subchorionic hemmorage which is where my bleeding came from . Spotting can be normal but with cramps to its always better to be on the safe side gl hun.

I dont get offered any testing until your 35...which I'm not. If I was offered testing, I would do it. I wouldn't ever think of aborting a baby, no matter the result. But I work with special needs kids, and I do think its important to be prepared both mentally and medically for what comes. I know some issues may be caught during the 20 week ultrasound, but I would want as much time as possible to be prepared. I would want any and all medical people needed if my baby needed surgery or help right away. But, I don't get tested and anything can happen unexpectedly anyways. :shrug:

Omg ladies, I have some brown spotting... I’ve been desperately trying to find the heart beat with no luck... I used to be able to find the HB fairly quickly.... I’m so worried... pls play for me ladies that baby is ok .....

Congrats kitty!

Wanna I hope everything is alright :hugs:

I'm starting to feel just a little queasy more often and I'm hoping it won't get any worse but I have a feeling it might. It seems like for now as long as I eat just a little bit but frequently it's not too bad. Boyfriend can't handle vomit so he's hoping with everything he has that it won't happen lol. We also started tossing around names yesterday and found out we have entirely opposite tastes in girl names

Wanna I'm praying for you and baby. Are you going to get checked?

Praying for you wanna!! Baby can hide, its only been the past few days for me that baby is super quick to find!

Thank you Nima, after a frantic search, I was able to find the heart beat last night and again this morning which is a relief.... but I still have some brown spotting when I wipe... not sure if I should go to ER or not... it’s a long wait there.... maybe I am going to wait and take it easy today and see if the spotting stops or gets worse and then get it checked.....

Praying for you wanna!! Baby can hide, its only been the past few days for me that baby is super quick to find!

Thank you Heather!!!

I am constantly checking for heart beat and reading stories on others .... there are a lot of post that says they’ve had spotting and Baby was ok... so let’s hope...

I'm glad you could find the hb, this is very reassuring. I think as long as it's just brown spotting when you wipe it's reasonable to wait and see, maybe call your doctor on Monday for an earlier check. Fx it stops!

I'm glad you could find the hb, this is very reassuring. I think as long as it's just brown spotting when you wipe it's reasonable to wait and see, maybe call your doctor on Monday for an earlier check. Fx it stops!

thank you Nima!! It’s reassuring to hear from ladies whose on the same journey... that’s what I’m planning on... if it’s continues or worsens, I’ll call the doc on Mon for a scan...

Spotting can happen for many reasons! If you heard a heartbeat, and you normally dont have low progesterone, then its probably not a huge issue! Spotting can happen from physical stress or sex even.

So I am still in the ER waiting for all test results but there is a baby in there, HR 149. I am measuring a week behind but I believe that’s normal for this stage. Still waiting to see if they know what’s causing the light bleeding.

Glad theres a baby with a heartbeat mama .

Wanna glad you found the hb. Hopefully the spotting goes away its so scary !

I am doing good here my cramps are starting to ease up thank goodness even though they are normal its still scary for me because of the sch .Only 4 more nights to go before my ultrasound after tonight I just want it to get here so we can see a heartbeat :)

Well ladies I am out. I got my HCG levels and they were way lower than they should be and I started heavy bleeding shortly after. It makes it all the more real and hurtful after seeing a baby with a heartbeat. My oldest daughter is devastated, she was so excited. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months Thank you for all the words of encouragement.

I am so sorry for your loss, mama

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->