June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

so sorry for your loss Mindy.. Glad you are dealing with it ok and have your hubby's support....

He’s a stated that he doesn’t want to do This again a few times now already tho.

Im doing good here , had my worst day of nausea so far and so bloated it hurts . No more spotting cervix still firmly closed shut too. Just minor cramping nothing conerning :) Today is the most I felt pregnant so far so feeling really positive :) 6 and a half weeks now going by my lmp .Still keeping my July 31st due date tho i have never made it past 37 weeks so I doubt I will this time hehe. My 14 month old is sick so I am exauhsted she did not sleep well :(

Sorry to hear that mindy maybe he will come around and change his mind in time if you feel like you could try again I am rooting for you :hugs:

I talked to my insurance company they said they "cover ultrasounds" during maternity care. Our last pregnancy they seemed to cover the ultrasounds. So here's the thing, I have a history of early mc, and I'm gonna be 35 when I give birth. So I'm in a different category. "Advance maternal age" . I've requested an ultrasound at 11 weeks, for reassurance. Hopefully I don't get billed for it!!!
Anyway. In the usa how often do people typically get ultrasounds (I have a midwife btw) also. It's the first time were getting the materniT blood work. It's exciting to find out what we're having... NEXT WEEK!

Wow it sounds like you get billed for heaps! We are so lucky here maternity health is free for the most part. We have to pay for scans unless we have a special card and prescriptions etc.

Wow it sounds like you get billed for heaps! We are so lucky here maternity health is free for the most part. We have to pay for scans unless we have a special card and prescriptions etc.
All depends on your insurance. Last baby we really only paid for the labor and delivery I believe. I didn't have alot of bills. But my old insurance I pretty much only got a discount. It was ridiculous. I hate that the us is ran by big pharma and the medical field.

How’s everyone doing? It’s been quite in here...

Do you guys give a urine sample at all your monthly appointments??

I’m at the doc’s now and didn’t think I needed to as I don’t remember doing that with my first 2... they asked me for a sample... and I drank no water at all so far and couldn’t ....

First apt yes and towards the end they ask for samples to check for preeclampsia.

I'm hanging in there! Still taking my phenergan at night. Feeling a little better. Hit that, am I really pregnant? Because I'm feeling better, and no belly yet! But apt this week was good and I find baby super fast with doppler! Well find out gender in 2 weeks!!!

My dr does urine samples at every appointment my guess is to check for dehydration and utis .
Had some weird morning sickness this morning I was so dizzy and nauseated i thought I was going to faint but feeling better after drinking some water and eating some crackers . Still feeling nauseous so havent eaten breakfast just yet . 5 more full days until my ultrasound excited and hoping we see a hb and the sch shrinking they never told me how big it was but they sent everything over to my ob.

Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester Heather!. And glad you are feeling better...

That’s exciting gender in 2 weeks...

Those signs are promising Ruski!!! Hope all goes well at your scan!!

I also had a vomit session this morning when I was brushing my teeth... and felt light headed... I should have drank water water... probably very dehydrated now....

Congratulations Kitty! So exciting to know, makes it another step more real!

Wanna I also have to do a urine test on every visit, I think it's because uti can be asymptomatic but complicated in pregnancy.

Ruskie fx for your scan!

I'm feeling more nauseous than before and definitely more tired, but except for that doing good. I decided to start taper the progesterone down, hope not to bleed. I am very sorry for not having taken my doppler with me to Israel, I wish I could hear the hb once in a while...

I had bad cramping yesterday and some bleeding, I was convinced I was out but nothing today. My husband wants me to go to the ER but they have a wait time here always for 6+ hours. I’m not sure what to think or do. I called the OB office but they just said to keep my appointment for January 16th unless I get very heavy bleeding. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->