June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

So sorry for your loss mama

Well ive just returned from hospital. Went to docs as felt really ill with dizziness and shortness of breath n bad heads. Well she found a heart murmer n sent me to a n e where i sat for 5 hours! I have to see a cardiologist now and have an echo done to see why its suddenly become apparent.
Also scan is on wednesday so fingers crossed thats good news

I'm so sorry mama, did they not do another ultrasound? Especially since they just saw one?

I'm so sorry mama, did they not do another ultrasound? Especially since they just saw one?
I was thinking this too. Because there was a heartbeat have they had another look? Sorry this is such a hard time mama :hugs:

They would have but I started bleeding very heavily and it’s the very first miscarriage where I actually saw the baby. It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced. They told me if the bleeding doesn’t let up or If the cramps don’t ease up to go back to the ER. Right now I’m just trying to process it all. Thank you all for the kind words.

They would have but I started bleeding very heavily and it’s the very first miscarriage where I actually saw the baby. It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced. They told me if the bleeding doesn’t let up or If the cramps don’t ease up to go back to the ER. Right now I’m just trying to process it all. Thank you all for the kind words.

Thinking of u i really am. I too have been in that postion where you see the baby and its a lot to process and take in. Take your time to grieve.

Well today is scan day. 13 weeks.
To say im scared isa n understatement. Got to wait all day as its not til 3pm. Im trying to stay very calm though as im just starting to feel slightly better and don't want to set my heart off again. I feel like i just need today to be over with and i feel like thats so negative

GL fidgets.

My scan is tommorow at 930am and i am prepared for the worst . I had a bit of red spotting yesterday morning . My cats woke me up at 12am knocking stuff over had to pee and had quite a bit of pink cm . Im so scared and want today to go by really fast !

Edit 140 am I have started cramping this is not looking good . I will see if I can move my appointment to today

Last edited:
GL fidgets.

My scan is tommorow at 930am and i am prepared for the worst . I had a bit of red spotting yesterday morning . My cats woke me up at 12am knocking stuff over had to pee and had quite a bit of pink cm . Im so scared and want today to go by really fast !

Edit 140 am I have started cramping this is not looking good . I will see if I can move my appointment to today

Ah i hope its nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed they see u sooner

Good luck with the scans ladies, Ruskie I hope you can see a good heartbeat!

when are you all having your "12 weeks" scan? Is anyone getting the NT scan?? I heard you can have it anywhere from 11-14 weeks? Is it an abdominal or vaginal scan?? is it better to wait further in that range? I made my on Christmas eve so if all is ok I can tell family on Christmas... I will be 11 + 6 weeks on that day... I don't want them not being able to see anything cause it's too early either....

Still cramping and it seems to be getting worse no more spotting as of right now . Took some tylenol and laying down . Called the dr they cant get me in today unless something changes they told me to rest increase my fluids take tylenol and call if I start bleeding like a flow. I am so exauhsted after I woke up last night I cried for 3 hours before I was able to fall back asleep . I really feel like this wont end well but I really really hope I am wrong :(

Well scan went well!
The little tinker was on its head though so was so hard to get a good pic of it as it was being stubborn with moving. We opted out if the nt screening. Im measuring 13 wks exactly so due date is 24th june however ill be a week earlier. I will also get more scans due to my twins being a low birth weight. Next scan is 3rd feb. Other half was convinced he saw little boy bits when she showed us its bum. Tell me what u think from scan. Sorry its not the best.

Glad the scan went well fidgets the nub looks boyish to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->