June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Enjoy the vacation and parties while you can Miss...

that’s awesome you can feel the baby Heather!
When did you start feeling the baby??
I am concerned that I still can’t feel the baby... keep checking the heart beat ... hopefully I can feel the baby soon for some reassurance...

Did everyone else feel baby yet? If so, when did you start feeling the movements??

I have an anterior placenta so I have only just started to feel flutters/slight movements and I’m 23 weeks nearly

I also have an anterior placenta and feel nothing. I'm sure it will come in the next few weeks, my belly is growing by the day now...

21.5 wks. Anterior placenta. Have just begun to feel strong kicks. Husband was finally able to feel a kick externally yesterday.

speaking of births, I am thinking about a water birth.... has anyone else had one?? how was your experience over the normal one??

I heard you can not have an epidural for water birth which scares me a little.... but still thinking about my options.... going to a birthing workshops next week at the midwife to hopefully get more info to make a decision...
I only got to labor in water I couldn't give birth (I was at a birthing center first but then I wrist out because the baby had meconium) and now none of the hospitals in the area allow you to give birth in the water. but I've heard actually giving birth in the water is amazing you don't even need the epidural I know laboring and water was awesome I actually was able to sleep while laying in the water.

Water birth does sound amazing! I love baths! So calming and relaxing!

I haven't felt anything yet but I'm only 12 weeks and this is my first so even there has been something I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Enjoy the vacation and parties while you can Miss...

that’s awesome you can feel the baby Heather!
When did you start feeling the baby??
I am concerned that I still can’t feel the baby... keep checking the heart beat ... hopefully I can feel the baby soon for some reassurance...

Did everyone else feel baby yet? If so, when did you start feeling the movements??

Wanna- No I mean my baby parties multiple times a day meaning I feel he/she moving so much. No parties for me - I'm a pregnant nursing student with 3 kids havnt partied in 10 years lol!!

Wanna- No I mean my baby parties multiple times a day meaning I feel he/she moving so much. No parties for me - I'm a pregnant nursing student with 3 kids havnt partied in 10 years lol!!

Ooooppss.., I put your adventurous holiday camping and the parting together... :blush:

at least someone's parting... \\:D/

must be so nice to feel the baby often....

Ooooppss.., I put your adventurous holiday camping and the parting together... :blush:

at least someone's parting... \\:D/

must be so nice to feel the baby often....

Haha no when I say adventurous camping I mean I played on the kayaks with the kids and fell in the lake Haha!

Midwife appointment today and I slept in!! :(

Darn that's too bad, miis!

I have my anatomy scan next week. If its confirmed that she is a girl, I think I'll start going though the baby stuff and getting rid of the boy clothes. I love organizing and cleaning up! :)

I have been having flutters since 12 weeks then last week they stopped :( It seems its quite normal though, that the babies may have moved to a new position. I'm desperately wanting to get things sorted now, go through my other twos baby clothes, wash and iron them and get them ready for girls boys or one of each :)

Hello all.
My flutters have turned to bigger stronger movements n kicks. Kids have all felt her as has other half.
She can be quite hard and at times hurts my bladder.
Ive got 20 wk scan tomorrow n I keep thinking theyll say shes a boy.
Heartburn is kicking in as is sciatica in left hip and leg.
My partners daughter has gone from being super excited to not wanting anything to do with us. Shes almost 13. Im upset and angry but trying to stay out of it. I am worried sick it will affect his relationship with the baby and me.

Hello all.
My flutters have turned to bigger stronger movements n kicks. Kids have all felt her as has other half.
She can be quite hard and at times hurts my bladder.
Ive got 20 wk scan tomorrow n I keep thinking theyll say shes a boy.
Heartburn is kicking in as is sciatica in left hip and leg.
My partners daughter has gone from being super excited to not wanting anything to do with us. Shes almost 13. Im upset and angry but trying to stay out of it. I am worried sick it will affect his relationship with the baby and me.
I'm sorry you're having a hard time with his daughter. I hope she changes her mind again soon, she is 13 so it's quite possible after all...
How was your scan? Is she still a she?

How did your scan go fidgets??

Anyone else have scans soon? Anyone else know gender?

How did your scan go fidgets??

Anyone else have scans soon? Anyone else know gender?
My scan is in 2 weeks, can't wait to see her again! They beam the scan on the wall in the clinic so it's like being in a movie :) I also have the feeling we still might discover she's not a girl after all but it doesn't really matter.

Heather I have 2 requests: could you please move me to my due date on the 4th of July and remove the little angel close to my name? It makes me a little sad every time I see it and I'm focusing on the little one we didn't lose. Thank you!!

Hello.
My scan went fine. Altho i have to go back in 3 weeks as she was in a funny position so they couldnt monitor her heart. She is still a girl yes!

my scan will be in 2 weeks... before that, I decided to change midwife to OB and it seems July is a popular month for birth cause my OB is all full for July births... so I have to find a new OB... and probably go back to my GP in the mean time...

I have my anatomy scan on the 13th!! Finally feeling better and nausea has seemed to subsided finally too which is awesome. I can’t wait to see my little girl again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->