June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Cute miis! I thought about a bump pic too. All of a sudden I've popped out!

My uterus has been up to my belly button since 12 weeks not much can suck this puppy in! 4th baby though.

COngrats on the girl Fidget!!

And beautiful bump MissMuffet...

I seem to wake up with a normal tummy and end of the day, look like I'm 6 months pregnant!!!

Especially after meals, feel so bloated and uncomfortable....

That explains the difference. You look great with this belly, I can't wait to have one too :)
Thanks Nima - it will pop out before you know it! I got huge with all my babies. Like ridiculously round

Can I join? I'm due July 7th. This is my third pregnancy (already have a DS and DD) and I found out in December its twins. They've said for that reason it's unlikely I will go past 38 weeks so realistically I'm expecting to have them in June.

I know I've only said one thing on here, but I'm so impatient! Originally we were going to remain team green the entire pregnancy. Then my husband said he wanted to find out because it's our last baby and ever since then, I am so excited to find out! I was fine with waiting for the scan patiently when I knew we weren't finding out but not now lol. I had an appointment this morning, baby is fine and heart rate in the 140's. I'm 17 weeks today and my scan is scheduled for February 7th at 3pm. I'm going to be counting down the days, UGH!

So exciting zm! Mine isnt until the 6th, normally I have them right at 18 weeks (which would be tomorrow according to my dr office and measurements....but I KNOW when I conceived.)...but now there is a rule to be 20 weeks. Normally I'm super anxious and excited for it....but since we had an early scan and we know gender and everything looked great....so much more relaxed! Just excited to see baby again in a month! Looking forward for more people finding out gender and movements! Making this feel real and happy! Since we have people from may to August (instead of the typical one month) group, it just seems like weve had nonstop bad news....I keep saying and hoping were onto only happy news now!!!

Welcome flower!

Aw our scans are coming up thats exciting! I'm going to book mine for the 11th

Welcome Flowerpot & ZM... This group is ever changing... but more the merrier.... I think we made up for some lost people here...

HOpe everyone's doing well....

ZM, are you hoping for a girl this time? I see you already have 2 boys?? I'm in the same boat!!

heading to the midwife now.. just the routine checkup...

So exciting zm! Mine isnt until the 6th, normally I have them right at 18 weeks (which would be tomorrow according to my dr office and measurements....but I KNOW when I conceived.)...but now there is a rule to be 20 weeks. Normally I'm super anxious and excited for it....but since we had an early scan and we know gender and everything looked great....so much more relaxed! Just excited to see baby again in a month! Looking forward for more people finding out gender and movements! Making this feel real and happy! Since we have people from may to August (instead of the typical one month) group, it just seems like weve had nonstop bad news....I keep saying and hoping were onto only happy news now!!!
My office has always been 20 weeks so I'm used to it I suppose lol. I honestly probably would have opted to find out earlier if my husband told me sooner. A lot of people in a facebook group I'm in did the sneak peek gender blood test and have known crazy early!

Welcome Flowerpot & ZM... This group is ever changing... but more the merrier.... I think we made up for some lost people here...

HOpe everyone's doing well....

ZM, are you hoping for a girl this time? I see you already have 2 boys?? I'm in the same boat!!

heading to the midwife now.. just the routine checkup...
Thanks! And to be honest we are hoping for a girl, but I'm convinced this is a boy as well! I think everyone else is going to be a bit bummed if this is another boy only because all of the grandkids and cousins are boys. I think everyone wants an excuse to buy some of the cute clothes from the girls section I'm thrilled with either personally. My boys are so fun and three boys sounds like such a fun dynamic.

We are going to wait and get at surprise at birth. I did with my last two (I have a boy and a girl). It would be lovely to get one of each, but in my head I'm having two boys. I think that's because a fortune teller told me years ago I'd have twin boys one day!! :lol: I have soooo many scans coming up though, I really hope no-one slips up and tells us what we are having!

We are going to wait and get at surprise at birth. I did with my last two (I have a boy and a girl). It would be lovely to get one of each, but in my head I'm having two boys. I think that's because a fortune teller told me years ago I'd have twin boys one day!! :lol: I have soooo many scans coming up though, I really hope no-one slips up and tells us what we are having!
We were going to keep it a surprise but apparently my husband is too impatient this go around.

Welcome, flowerpot! Grats on twins!

My 20-week scan is tomorrow (Tuesday). Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->