June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

We are back from our vacation. We had a lovely time at the beach. It was so warm! Back to cold and reality now though.

I’m sorry Boog. It really is a stressful time. Glad to have you back :hugs:

Sorry heather that sounds sooo painful!

Congrats fidgets on a girl!!!

Cute bump miss muffet!! Looks similar to mine :)

Welcome flowerpot! Congrats on twins!

I was going to ask if anyone else was team green! That’s so fun to be team green with twins flowerpot!! Are we the only team greens in here?

Is anyone else considering a home birth?

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200119_075549_zpsaem2stio.jpg

My 18 week bump! I've gained 14 lbs so far. It's been hard this pregnancy to keep a good weight. I was so nauseous is the beginning that food helped. And now it's cold and icy outside to go for a walk. I also work nightshift this pregnancy and so I'm always soooooo tired anyways. Got exercise Bike for Christmas so hoping this will help me stay active. I know I will lose the weight, but towards the end all the extra weight just hurts and aches my body. My first 2 I gained 40 lbs and hurt! My 3rd I gained 25 lbs and felt so much better! But wasn't as nauseous and was able to walk daily.

You guys have lovely bumps! I am seriously impressed by how pregnant you look... I haven't gained any weight yet and my bump looks like I ate too much pizza, if anything. But after googling and spending hours watching women's bumps on Instagram I'm reassured I'm still in the normal range and the bump will eventually grow.

Livvy I'm planning a home birth, if everything stays low risk and the baby comes on time. We already met a midwife who is willing to accompany us in it, she seems very experienced and nice.
Did you already give birth at home with your previous ones?

everyones bumps are so lovely but I am the same at you Nima...

I maybe have gained 2 lbs and look like just a huge meal....

does anyone's else bumps change through out the day?? I wake up with a almost flat belly and by night, have a bigger bump.... is that normal??

speaking of births, I am thinking about a water birth.... has anyone else had one?? how was your experience over the normal one??

I heard you can not have an epidural for water birth which scares me a little.... but still thinking about my options.... going to a birthing workshops next week at the midwife to hopefully get more info to make a decision...

Last edited:
everyones bumps are so lovely but I am the same at you Nima...

I maybe have gained 2 lbs and look like just a huge meal....

does anyone's else bumps change through out the day?? I wake up with a almost flat belly and by night, have a bigger bump.... is that normal??
I'm the same, in the morning it looks pretty flat and after a long day I swear it's there.

Hi all,

here’s our bump at just over 21 weeks, much bigger then my first. Think I’ve gained around 5 lb so far xx

58CE464D-3EC3-4750-8599-55266860027A.jpeg

Thats my 17 +4 bump. Im 18 weeks tomorrow.
Ive had the most awful case of wjat im assuming has been trapped wind tonight. Two to three hours of agonising pain. Eventually settling after wind tablets and a hot bath that i soaked in. He was ready to take me to hospital.

Everyone's bumps look great! You still can't tell at all looking at me but I figure since this is my first it'll take a little bit yet. Trying to keep up on getting some walks in but it's snowy and rainy and gross out, and I've been so busy with work and tired on top of it. Appointment bright and early on Friday though.

Does the whole nesting thing start this early? I swear I can't stand not being able to even start setting up anything. But I was dying to get moved before I got pregnant so maybe it's just that.

I love all the bumps!! :)

Nima I’ve never had a home birth, but my last baby was almost born in the car and that was just stressful. I’d love to have a planned more relaxed environment this time, if all goes well like you say and I stay low risk. I’ve set up my first appointment with the midwives for when I’m 20 weeks and they’ll go ahead and do the anatomy ultrasound then as well.

camia I wish I was nesting... my house looks like a tornado went through it and I have no energy whatsoever.

I want to nest so bad! We have to move #3 into #1s room this spring. I just want to get that done, but then that means #3 is no longer in his crib....and he needs it as long as possible before he shares a bunk bed with #1. I also want to start getting rid of baby clothes. We have tons of storage containers of clothes. And my 2 boys are born opposite seasons so we have double boy clothes. After my anatomy scan and I get a second confirmation it's a girl....which it was very obvious it was at our first scan...then I'll start getting rid of boy clothes. I'm excited for another baby, but also ready to start getting rid of stuff we won't need anymore. Weve saved everything over the past 6+ years.

Since I know this one is a girl I need to go through my sons clothes now but no energy to do it lol. I was hoping for a boy to make it easier but since it’s not it’s time to go through it all. This is my bump so far, I feel huge considering I’m only 16 weeks but it’s also my third. (Not sure why it rotates it sorry lol)754D071D-1A50-4E57-98A4-19927F7A2C4A.jpeg

Hey ladies! Been abit quiet here I've been on holiday camping. Never have I been so adventurous while pregnant lol. Its summer here and I got cankles my ankles were massive. Baby is getting so strong now. Parties multiple times a day :happydance:

Awsome!

Starting to feel baby more and more! So exciting!! Will be the only thing I'll miss about pregnancy!

Enjoy the vacation and parties while you can Miss...

that’s awesome you can feel the baby Heather!
When did you start feeling the baby??
I am concerned that I still can’t feel the baby... keep checking the heart beat ... hopefully I can feel the baby soon for some reassurance...

Did everyone else feel baby yet? If so, when did you start feeling the movements??

I have been feeling her for a while now since about 11 weeks, it’s tiny flutters down low right now and very random but I love it

This is my 4th baby making it this far, I just now started feeling movement. Babys bones are getting hardened at this point so baby is getting stronger to kick so we can finally feel! I didnt feel my first til at least 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->