June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Welcome Wanna and Dixie! I would also go by conception date :) July babies have a special place in my heart as I have 2 of them! My DS was due July 4 born July 12 and my DD2 was due July 18 born July 25.

Hey guys. I'm backish. I guess I just came on really quick to ask you guys to keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow. I'm so flipping nervous and I'm just now really starting to feel it. I just want good news at my appointment. I'll be 7w1d tomorrow and am keeping my fingers crossed for a heartbeat. My one prior mc was a mmc and I think that's why I'm so scared. If my body didn't recognize it last time how can I trust it to this time. T-minus 15 hours until I get to find out and hopefully relax a little.

Welcome to the new people!

Sorry oreo! **Hugs**

And if I missed anything please know it's not intentional I'm just kind of in my own world!

Good luck Lisa :hugs: try to relax! Hope you get to see a tiny heartbeat soon!

Thank you ladies for the welcome...

and G'luck Lisalove... I know the feeling as I am anxiously waiting to see a heart beat as well... but mine won't happen for atleast another 2 weeks since I don't even get to see my doc till Nov 15th...I guess until then ,we just have to hope for the best and assume all is good...

how's everyone feeling otherwise symptoms wise?? I still don't have any pregnancy symptoms but feel like I am coming down with a cold....

Hey welcome dixie and wanna!
Wanna go with the conception because later on it can give you a few more days to cook before being pushed towards intervention. I think it has no downsides except for waiting longer for the scans in the beginning.

Lisalove I got everything crossed for you! I can really relate to that feeling of not trusting your body after the mmc. It's such a shock to think everything is ok and then realising it wasn't. But one mmc doesn't increase the risk for another and I really hope you see a good fast heartbeat tomorrow!
I still have 3 weeks until my ultrasound, I am so nervous, the days seem to crawl. Every single fart makes me think something is wrong... I need a time machine please

Definitely starting to feel pregnant. Fatigue, constipation, the start of nausea, gagging, acne, boobs tender, emotional.... which is encouraging that everything must be going well! I see the doctor and have an ultrasound on the 11th.

Definitely starting to feel pregnant. Fatigue, constipation, the start of nausea, gagging, acne, boobs tender, emotional.... which is encouraging that everything must be going well! I see the doctor and have an ultrasound on the 11th.
Sounds good!

Yes Heather, that certainly means everything's going well.. .It's a bitter sweet feeling these discomforts I guess...

you've already had a scan right?? Did you see heartbeat then???

I am very much looking forward to my first scan and see the little heart beat... I've a history of MC, so ofcourse can't help but be worried...

After a Mc it’s definitely hard to be excited for a new pregnancy. I remember feeling nervous most of my pregnancy with my son I wasn’t comfortable with things until I could feel him move. That’s always reassuring but in the meantime as hard as it is you just have to trust and hope that all is ok.
Afm- I definitely have moments where I already feel some nausea and I’m exhausted but I also have a 9 month old lol otherwise I can’t wait until the 12th because I see my ob and she does scans in the office.

Uhhhh so holy fuck.
Excuse my language.
I'm still shaking and trying to process..... its twins... Identical twins. I want to throw up. This was not the news I was expecting.

20191031_140620.jpg

Oh wow lisa congrats!!!! I would definitely be shocked too!

And yes I had an early ultrasound last week and saw baby with a heartbeat measuring 3 days ahead! I have a history of a late mmc so I get early everything!

My brain is everywhere right now,
Carseats and breastfeeding and can I even manage cloth diapers with twins (me personally, I know it's possible but how overwhelmed will I be?) What if we have to buy formula let alone 2x the formula, I didn't account for that when we were deciding if we could afford another child. I am happy and so relieved that we saw heartbeats but it's the extra S that's throwing me off. I never would have thought I'd have twins.

Wow congrats Lisa!! My husband keeps making jokes and saying he thinks or hopes it’s twins and my daughter too but I’m just hoping it’s one lol (although I wouldn’t be sad but twins and a 18 month old will be a lot lol)

Wow congrats Lisa!! My husband keeps making jokes and saying he thinks or hopes it’s twins and my daughter too but I’m just hoping it’s one lol (although I wouldn’t be sad but twins and a 18 month old will be a lot lol)

Thanks lol I am still freaking out. My others will be five and almost ten but holy guac I just can't believe it. I guess identical twins aren't a genetic thing and it's like a .003% chance of happening. So they're a miracle, just trying to convince myself I'll survive lol!
I'd be careful lol my mom and best friend were making jokes about it and it turned out to be true :winkwink:

Oh wow, Congrats Lisa!! That’s amazing and am sure is a shock especially if twins doesn’t run in your family. Well, you have about 7 months to get used to the idea and figure it all out... don’t worry so much about how you’d manage... it’ll all just fall in place...

Congrats Lisa! Awesome news!! 2 healthy heartbeats then?? That’s so exciting!

I’m 6 weeks today, still don’t feel pregnant but don’t have any bleeding or anything. my other miscarriages I had already lost the baby by now, so feeling cautiously optimistic.

I got the top picture yesterday (10dpo) which was great conformation for my faint blue dye, then the second picture the one the bottom is for this morning (11dpo) so I’m feeling better seeing it get slightly darker

F759EA3F-74DD-4C8E-AFF9-97EEE182F5A3.jpeg 094BDFF0-3793-49D5-AD07-D1456CEFCD6B.jpeg

Thank you @wanna_baby

Thank you @Livvy and yes two heartbeats. Baby A was 156 and baby B was 154. I woke up this morning and was just in shock still not believing that yesterday wasnt a dream. Its still hard for me to comprehend that this is real.
Oh and livvy I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! When do you have an appointment?

@DixiePrincess congratulations! I know its hard to believe but I know when I saw the words pregnant on a stick for me that was like an okay this is real you aren't just imagining lines. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->