June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I've never heard of carotid massage til yesterday. But I was trying the valsava maneuver but that didnt do anything. They said to come back in if it happens again. I'm terrified it will, it was such an awful feeling.

We have had such a busy few weeks and still have another week or 2 to go before it calms down. But we got an early gender scan yesterday and little bug is definitely a boy!

Boyfriend is thrilled. He's wanted a boy from the beginning. I'm thrilled I get to do more shopping :haha:

So I talked to my husband and he said, "Yeah, it's your third, but it's my first." So we are going to do one of those co-ed backyard "baby-qs" that incorporates the guys. Which is good because then I can invite the guys from jiu-jitsu.

That said, I am checking the coronavirus news every day and if it's spreading in Chicago by then, I probably won't do a shower/sprinkle/baby-q/whatever even if someone offers to throw one for me, I will hide in my house and avoid social functions as much as possible until this baby is out. Really worrying.

It is concerning. Not sure if its safer for baby to be small and in the womb or bigger and born. It's scary because its man made and the CDC alone is taking charge...means it's a big deal...but why? Because the flu kills more than the cornavirus.....its a little sketchy if you ask me. :-s

Miis you look great!
How's everyone doing?
I'm on a frenetic online research for baby gear... feel so clueless. Baby is kicking and moving a lot, which is so great to finally feel. Plus it feels like it's getting warmer by the day, summer isn't that far anymore!

same here.. baby is moving lots... such a relief from a few weeks ago where I was not feeling the baby at all...

I have my follow up scan on Wednesday to see about the amniotic band... hope to get some good news......

@wanna_baby how did it go yesterday? Thinking of you.

I am experiencing some serious pelvic pain, I have constant pain in my left thigh and hip. Will try going to physiotherapy to solve it.
I suddenly realised the 3rd trimester is just around the corner, getting excited!

Omg it's been so long! How is everyone doing?!?
I've had more pain in my pain this time around. I'm not doing yoga yet bc of everything happening and flu season plus finding the time! I have NO SEX drive. Tell me I'm not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->