June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Omg it's been so long! How is everyone doing?!?
I've had more pain in my pain this time around. I'm not doing yoga yet bc of everything happening and flu season plus finding the time! I have NO SEX drive. Tell me I'm not alone.

Mine has vanished entirely, too. My poor boyfriend is trying so hard to be a good sport about it but he seems to be having trouble grasping the "just don't want to do anything" concept lately. He understands perfectly fine if I'm not feeling well or am tired or cranky or something but being okay but just never in the mood does not fully compute

Between pregnancy and breastfeeding for the past 7 years.....my libido is nonexistent!!

Anyways, I'm so over being pregnant! Achy hips and back, varicose vulvar veins, rib inflammation, heartburn, pinched nerves, short of breath and high heart rate....my body is done!

@wanna_baby how did it go yesterday? Thinking of you.

I am experiencing some serious pelvic pain, I have constant pain in my left thigh and hip. Will try going to physiotherapy to solve it.
I suddenly realised the 3rd trimester is just around the corner, getting excited!

I had a follow up scan.. didn't get too much info from it... the band is still away from the baby and baby is fine.. which is a good thing... And the OB is going to try to get me an appointment with the special pregnancy unit at the hospital to have a 3D/4D scan to get a closer look and monitor... so still nothing I can do but to hope for the best!!

I can also start feeling the aches and pain.. I've signed up for prenatal yoga which will start in a couple of weeks...

Hello everyone, good to see all are well. I have been so busy with work and kids, my one year old is a handful lol, I’m a nurse so right now my job is crazy with restrictions and my daughter (13) is out of school because of this whole covid-19. I’m finding that I’m in pain most of the time already in my pelvis which sucks. I had it with my son and was hoping it wouldn’t happen this time but it did. Feels like this pregnancy is flying by!!

wanna I'm sorry you didn't get answers but glad everything looks good, hope this band stays away from the baby.

W8ting what do you do to relieve the pain? It sounds so tiring to have pain all the time for months, and for the second time... hope it gets better.

We also have a crazy time in the ER thanks to COVID19 but I have decided to stop working due to my non-existent working conditions (no breaks, overtime always, no protection from radiation, no more aerosol masks available). So I feel bad about abandoning everyone in such a difficult time but it's the right thing for the little one and my family right now.

My libido is definitely higher than usual but between pelvic pain, slight urine incontinence and nausea I can't say we're doing anything about it lol

Nima, don’t feel bad about stopping the work.... you have to do what’s right for you and your family...
I’ve been reading a lot about the effect of this to pregnant women... apparently a small study from China showed no transfer of the disease to Baby if mom has it... but recently read that one new born in UK got the virus from mom not sure it was transferred through vaginal birth as in the study everyone delivered through C-section...

Nima- I just sit when I can at work which depending on what unit I’m on sometimes it’s hard, we are so busy right now (I’m a nurse in a nursing home so it’s busy with us having to run downstairs to get things from family since they can’t come in) nothing helped relieve the pain with my last pregnancy so I just deal with it

I am too a nurse and during such a crazy time too! Schools canceled for us, and more than likely going to be out for 8 weeks. So on top of everything else, I'm going to have to home school. Everything is canceled in our area. And we had snow yesterday so cant get kids go outside for a long time. It's a little overwhelming right now. I agree with the social distancing and what the plan is, just is unfortunate.

I work in a courthouse in PA and starting end of business tomorrow it's closed to the public until further notice. I run a court program and was supposed to have court this week but now I have to send letters to everyone I had scheduled to explain the situation and reschedule them. We luckily get to wear casual clothes through all of this since courts won't be in session so there's one good thing about it I guess.

All of our schools are cancelled as well for the time being, luckily the daycare I send my two other kids is remaining open for now, but my husband's work may or may not be closing. Our governor announced closure of all non-essential businesses, but it's not mandatory so his work isnt quite sure what they want to do yet. If they close he won't have income unfortunately and the unemployment office's are already crazy busy so that may or may not be an option.

Ughhh. Sorry for the mini rant. I'm so stressed idk what to do

Terrible picture but here is a 26 week pump pic!

Also on the plus side, I got a Halo Swivel Bassinest on the facebook marketplace for $40!

20200312_210035.jpg

Great bump zmzer!!

Believe it or not I haven’t taken one bump pic this pregnancy..... I guess it being the 3rd and with everything going on, just haven’t thought about it... also haven’t bought anything either... waiting for this corona craze to be over hopefully soon... I think everyone’s a little stressed these days... we just have to keep in mind That it’s not just us.. we’ll all get through this!!!

I have yet to buy anything for this little girl yet either. I can’t wait for life to get back to normal. Here is my 24 week bump though! This pregnancy is going so fast

4F54C3FD-1F5F-4B3B-9E66-130723B88673.jpeg

Cute bumps everybody!! :)

We are on week 4 of no school here in Korea. Korea is on top of it though, I feel so glad to be here. It’s hard seeing my family and husband’s family in the states stressing out. Praying lots.

Oh also, I’m in the camp of celebrating every baby! My friend is throwing me a shower even though this is our fourth. I’m just asking for everyone to bring a box of diapers. :) I had a diaper shower with my last baby too and it was soooo helpful. I don’t think we had to buy diapers till she was like 6 months old.

Hey ladies.. it's been quite here... How's everyone coping with this whole thing.... I am working from home and hardly step out unless it's for a walk or groceries...
Keeping the other kids homeschooling and entertained has been the most challenging.. but so far so good...
ANyone worried about giving birth during the corono times??

I still have to get out and work, but other than that were staying home and homeschooling. Not too worried about giving birth, hoping this will be done by then!

I’m worried about giving birth, purely because with the way it’s all going I’m worried that they won’t let hubby in during labour or they’ll kick him out straight after, both of which would be disastrous for my mental health

I’m still working and it’s definitely stressful times right now but hopefully this is all done by the time this little lady comes. Right now though I’m battling a toothache which sucks so bad, I’m on antibiotics but no improvement so I’m off to the dentist tomorrow to probably have it pulled. I have such anxiety with the dentist so I’m dreading this appointment but it needs to be done

Hey ladies! We are in state of emergency lock down for min 4 weeks. I'm abit worried about what that'll mean for birthing- they are putting home birthing in place for low risk pregnancies. I'm high risk so that's not a problem I am however concerned about hubby being able to come in

I'm definitely worried about birthing. This may all be over (or at least better) by then but if it's not I'm not sure what we'll do. Right now they're allowing 1 person in the delivery room so that's alright but that could change. I'm not sure I could handle it without someone there. Especially as this is my first so I really don't know what to expect, and to top it off my birthing class and tour of the maternity ward got cancelled because of the virus so I won't even have those to help prepare me. I'm really worried I'll be going in mostly blind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->