June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

It’s getting very real now... Gluck with the surgeries and deliveries ladies!! Hope it’s a smooth process for all of us.. looking forward to seeing all the babies!!

Hi ladies. Sorry have not been around much! Having a stretch and sweep this afternoon. For medical reasons we want to get things going now. I have over a week to go into labour if I want my vbac otherwise have to have a c section. Last 3 days I've been feeling so crampy with the odd ouchy tightening so hopefully I'm ready and the sweep will push me over.

Hi ladies. Sorry have not been around much! Having a stretch and sweep this afternoon. For medical reasons we want to get things going now. I have over a week to go into labour if I want my vbac otherwise have to have a c section. Last 3 days I've been feeling so crampy with the odd ouchy tightening so hopefully I'm ready and the sweep will push me over.
Good luck!!

Good luck everyone! We should soon all be seeing our sweet little babies!

Good luck!!!

Kaylin Mae born this morning at 0728! She is absolutely perfect! Easy going and breastfed immediately like a champ!

I had issues. During my c section, my bladder tore, so I was put under at that point and the sugery lasted over an hour. Also had tubes out, hernia fixed, and of course baby! Now that I'm in the room, im starting to feel better. Loopy and tired though.

Will post pictures when photobucket will let me

Kaylin Mae born this morning at 0728! She is absolutely perfect! Easy going and breastfed immediately like a champ!

I had issues. During my c section, my bladder tore, so I was put under at that point and the sugery lasted over an hour. Also had tubes out, hernia fixed, and of course baby! Now that I'm in the room, im starting to feel better. Loopy and tired though.

Will post pictures when photobucket will let me
Congratulations and hope you get well soon, take care and rest a lot! Don't underestimate the surgery you went through, it does sound like a lot.

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200614_094052_zpsopn3ew9r.jpg
https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200615_084649_zps9hvmdyyb.jpg
Kaylin Mae :cloud9:

Unfortunately I'll go home with urinary catheter for a week. Oh well.

Hi everyone so sorry it’s took me so long these last 12 days we have just been trying to settle.
Our baby boy Maddox was born 4th June weighing 8lb. We were induced in the middle of the night for reduced movement, 6 hours of labour and got to 10cm and baby’s position just wasn’t right and his heart rate started to decline so we were rushed to theatre for an emergency c section. I was really poorly & lost quite a lot of blood so recovery has been sloooowww.
Baby is doing very well though :)

B5A39F50-4B00-45ED-ACA8-D8967A0C721E.jpeg

Congrats bean!!! He is adorable! I'm so sorry you had such a rough delivery.

Oh gosh heather that sounds awful! I really hope you recover quickly and completely!

she’s absolutely gorgeous well done!!!

congrats bean!! Handsome little man!

Wow bean you've been through a lot! Congratulations and a speedy recovery, Maddox is the sweetest!

Congrats Heather and Bean!! They are both so adorable... seeing the newborns makes me wanna see mine now...

Wish you both a speedy recovery!!

Thank you everyone, it has been a difficult recovery but we are getting there and Maddox is such a content baby.
Good luck everyone who is still waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->