June/July cycle - new cycle buddies please!

Just like me ladies!!!

ha ha - was gonna POAS but was half asleep and forgot.

had a tearful teenager strop at DH this morning who laughed at me... and boobs hurt..... oooooh!!!

it sounds very promising rosh, i hope you get to join tiggertea in 1st.

im due tmw but no sign of AF yet, ive been very tired the last couple of days, and i have been getting a bit queasy over coco pops the last few mornings but i think its all in my head did a poas yesterday (14dpo) and neg.

hmmmm i just want a sticky bean

Oooh hollee now i just want cocoa pops! yum!

I lay in bed for what seemed like ages this morning trying to pretend i was asleep but thinking about doing a pee test and my temp! in the end i caved and it was 6.30!! ouch!

BFN this morning - 11dpo. No sign of AF still so this makes it the 4th day i'm late..... Had a temp dip on cd26, 6dpo so if i were that could be implantation? who knows! Getting to that stage where i want 1 or the other to hurry up and come since i don't seem to be sleeping well and feel crabby!

mmmmmmmmmm coco pops.... lol

fingers crossed for you all girls! :)
- hollee - if your feeling ill that could be a good sign! :)
- rosh - there's still hope hun x

Am spotting now - arse.
DH and i have agreed to a month off - no temping, checking CP/CM, no OPKS and no BnB or FF.................................................how will i feed my addiction!

you know rosh to not count yourself out until there's no denying AF is here -

as to how you will cope - you'#ll be surprised how quickly you can lose track ;)

awww rosh! :hugs: hun.
a month off might ease the stress a little. we'll miss you on here but enjoy your break. the month will fly by! x

Oh rosh, I'm sorry honey :hugs: Looks like we've all reached the point where we need a bit of a break at the moment! Maybe the month off will do you some good, the month will fly by and you can come back refreshed!

DH's idea of a month off is hilarious - just lots of sex?!?!

I think that since i always spot before AF that's why i'm pretty sure it's coming. I just treated myself to a big slice of chocolate fudge cake! medicinal purposes obviously! ha ha

Chocolate cake is definitely medicinal hon, keep going at it!!

oh rosh, sorry hun... i was just catching up on the last few pages and getting really excited for you! :hugs:

Well girls, i o'd earlier than i thought, so am now 4dpo... phantom symptom spotting has begun!:dohh:

Any more updates anyone?

Rosh - :hugs: sorry it look like AF is arriving :hugs: choco cake is necessary!!
Have a lovely month off, I'm popping in a bit but not much as DF is worried I'm getting myself to stressed out and just not enjoying life at all.

I'm CD23 ... no updates .. just enjoying having a chilled weekend with DF :happydance:

Hey Girls,

CD20 for me! Although AF only finished yesterday!

Off for U/S scan tomorrow, still trying to loose weight. FX it all goes ok

Hey guys

Thanks for all your kind words this month :hugs:

Farie - I had the BIGGEST bit of chocolate fudge cake AND a cream scone!!! totally get where your DF is coming from as my DH feels the same and he is totally right. This month i got WAAAAAAY too obsessed with the whole deal and was permanently on the forum, checking my cervix and doing my temp throughout the day (WTF???).:dohh:

Took temp this morning and it had dropped quite a lot - 5 mins later my best friend a la witchy poos turned up :cry:

So i might float in from time to time but have promised DH that there will be no temping/charting on FF etc. His idea of month off is to :sex: every day! ha ha :rofl::rofl:

Have docs appt scheduled for next Tuesday! :happydance:

Fingers crossed you all have a far better month than me as you all deserve it so much! Look at PorkPie and Tiggertea!!

Big :hug:

oh Rosh :( :hugs:

Take a break, I can tell you from experience it is easier than you think and it does help xxx

Sorry she got you, Rosh. :hug:

Loula, how you doing at the moment? Feeling any better? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Farie, hope the break does the trick for you. Keeping a bit of distance has certainly helped me. :hug:

Lu, how are you? Is life in Ireland starting to brighten? :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/42669-ivf-feb-2009-a.html#post598553

update to save me hogging this thread lol

Loula - Congrats! that's fab news!
Schmelly - thank you honey, feeling ok ... AF due Sunday and I'm determined to just sit it out and wait .. I'm not really hopeful about the cycle so it's kinda making it easier
Rosh - :hug:
Lu - how's things? CBFM still messing with your head?
Wishes - how's the TWW going?

hi girls, ive been easing in and out of bnb a bit just to stop me stressing so much, im CD29 and bfn yesterday so think i completely missed o.

rosh im sorry about af, chocolate is the best medicine, im going to get a huge bowl of triple chocoalte ice cream yummmm
loula congrats on ivf, thats great news
hope everyone is feeling happy
love

Hi girls! I'm fine, cbfm is completely doing my head in!!! Gave me a peak today, very early with hardly any high warnings and the sticks don't look like they should for a peak - so don't know what's going on. I'm assuming I'm going to ov tomorrow or Thursday so bding anyway. Poor DH wasn't in the mood at all tonight because he's apparently getting sick (man flu!) and he had finished a 12 hour shift and he actually said "come on this is a business one"!!!!! Told him tomorrow we're both going to have to make more of an effort to be in the mood, grrrr!

Loula that' great about the IVF, congrats!

Hope you girls are all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->